• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Ghosts in the Machine

Started by Vincent Garhart, March 02, 2006, 04:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent Garhart

Garhart appears out of one of the Jeffries Tubes in ops looking like he rolled around in oil for a few hours.  

"That was delightfullly Unpleasent.  Admiral Hobson, what is going on here?"

Just as Vincents words escape his lips the lights and all the consoles in Ops go off as the computer annouces that 7 intruders have been located in ops and lockdown is in affect by authorization of Commodore Nesbitt.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

TomNasmith

*Enters from engineering*
"I am here from engineering. I came here to focus on the Windsor at first. It is beginning to look like I am an all purpose runner"
*Smiles*
"What problems need engineers? One at your service"
U.S.S. Windsor - Acting XO
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Nasmith.jpg" border="0">

Vincent Garhart

"10 more minutes commander.   The Rivendell may be back any minute and I don't want any major accidents.  So in 10 minutes I will be taking your program down to the main computer. Understood?"
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

Garhart and Cook are beamed to the access hatch.  

"Nice of them to give us a ride huh commander?  Well then shall we go in?"

Cook and Garhart walk in and start towards the computer core.  About half way there the 2 hear the computer warning of an intruder.  Cook throws the PADD with the program at garhart as a bulkhead shuts between the two leaving Garhart to go the rest of the way alone.

=A= Garhart to Ops =A=
Commander cook has been sealed in Junction A23 of the main computer core housing.  I am proceeding to the interface terminal standby.
=A= Garhart Out.=A=
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Patrick Brown

*then the Communcation Station came to Life and the Viewscreen Came to Life*

==^== Mayday mayday this is Brigader General Patrick Brown on the Federation Shuttle Craft Alpha-2 from Starfleet Inteigence  Marine Starship U.S.S  Reliance which was distroyed in an Attack by the Na'Jat Maqin Power is failing as well as Emerencey Systems Iam in no way close to any Solor Systems and the Closest Federation Signal I can Detect is your I have no knowing if you are ship or station Iam in Distress My Location is Bearing........... Mark.............. Iam Losing Power to my Communcation Array I repete Iam uncder Distress my Loccation is............==^==

Computer: Transmission Signal is Jamed by Secuitey Program
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Weasly Cook

Cook is still walking around the level, it seems that the computer core was keeping him in the hallway, not letting him up, nor down levels, nor anywhere near to the core, he was getting a tad tired, walking around in a grav suit made for space and not in the interior of a hallway that is pressurized.

Cook had given up in trying to comunicate with anyone, so he was counting diffrent things, the lights in the ceiling, the number of hallways, how long a section is from one intersection to the next, how many doors he can pass by, all of which were locked out to him at the moment. Along with how many dead wall termanals, so far ten... wait eleven now. No windows in this section, which made Cook a tad depressed, if their was a window, at least he could star into space and just let his mind wonder, instead he was walking around trying to get out of this maze that the Computer was putting him through.

By the time this is all done, Cook could possible design this section of the station in his sleep.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom

Computer Site to Site Transport U.S.S Rivendell

COmputer:COnfirmed

*then Richard Ransom is beamed onto the Rivendell*
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

The officers stationed on the Ops deck worked as normal. The routine of thier shift was nearly over, though.
Before the crew rotated, and headed towards thier quarters, the ops comm opened on its own.
'Personal Log, Stardate 59146.0: I am beginning to plan a vacation trip to a planet in the Delta Alliance space. My work has gotten very stressfull, and I am becoming reminded of my past service more than ever'...
The voice faded before it completed, and switched to another voice.
'Warning! Unauthorized launching in the main shuttle bay'

=A= Information is lacking at the moment. If the lift has not repowered, waiting or jeffries tube exits appear to be the options  for your situation =A=

Valen StarChaser

*Valen sits bye the door to the Medical bay as the thuds keep coming, and he starts to rock back and forth, is he seeing things, is the thuds he is hearing are real?, why isnt there anyone here to stop them, from getting out?*

*On Ops Valen calls again but this time his voice is calmer but in the background the thuds on the sealed medical bay door grow louder and louder as the current occuppants try to get out*

"Umm, Sirs, OHHH yes sirs, ummm, HELP!, there going to EAT ME!!!!! *then Valen gets all hysterical*

OOC**Go with this please.  In the end they will be killed for real but I will blame the food they ate before they died somehow, they injested some virus that took over there bodies and reanimated them somehow.  Thats what I think should happen, but I will find that out about the reanimating and the food poisoning and such, will happen later.  So go with it and have fun with it http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.  Bad to worse hehe.

Weasly Cook

"Aye sir, but should we wait for Rear Admiral Starwind? I last saw him in the docking bay of the Windsor... I had to leave him to report here, I told him to report here as soon as he could, but I will be working on the delivery system... but I must have twenty minutes.... I do want to proof read my own codes to make sure they work after all." Cook smiled before focusing his full attention back on the PADD that he was working on, every once in a while he would shake his head, and rework a line, working and working trying to do his little torgian horse for the computer. Ten minutes have past so far.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Hobson was caught off guard by this form of communication, he twitched slightly, but unnoticed. He listened to the information, and pondered. After several minutes at least, he tried the only method of response he could think of, hoping it could work.
He thought.
A microrganism explains....a lot..If it is able to understand problems, if it can comprehend from your communication that if it lowers the restrictions it's put on us, that we could give it just the help it needs
He paused for a moment.
Is this an 'it' or 'them'..?
He waited, cautiously, hoping he had made a response.

Richard Ransom

*steps back*

Welcome Commander.

here is the situation, there is an Alien Lifeform that has taken over the Main Computer and tranfered all Command protocols to the Main Computer.

and Commander I understand were the shuttle is.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Baphomet

The lights in Ops dimmed, causing Baphomet to pull out her Tricorder and take readings of the power conduits and the computer system.

"Admiral, we seem to be running out of time, the Biomorphic entity or entities will be ready to reproduce any moment now.

Neutrino levels in the Main Computer Core have increased expenentially, at present it is not at dangerous levels, but by my calculations we have approximately 20 minutes before it will be too late to do anything about it.

=A=Baphomet to Freeman=A=

"Commander, you have twenty minutes to get the entities into the storage unit sir, neutrino levels in the computer core are rising to near dangerous levels."

=A=Baphomet Out=A=

She then commanded her shuttle's computer to keep a Transporter lock on all those present in the Main Computer room and to beam them out when neutrino levels had rose to deadly levels.

Vincent Garhart

A level 1 priority messege comes in from Admiral Ransom to All senior staff reminding them to do there Laundry and feed the cat.

Ops Chief:  What the Heck is going on here.  

A Turbolift car carring Garhart stops suddenly in the middle of levels.  
=A= Computer Resume =A=
unable to comply, engineering overide in progress
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General