• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Ghosts in the Machine

Started by Vincent Garhart, March 02, 2006, 04:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent Garhart

=A= Negative ops it keeps telling me that there is an engineering lockout.  =A=
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Valen StarChaser

*Valen was in the back in his lab when he started to hear some noises.  But thinks nothing of it and goes back to work, a few hours pass and he kept hearing strange noises from the morgue, so he decides to investigate.  He walked into the morgue, it was cold in there, but the noises kept getting louder and louder till a humanoid figure came shambling towards Valen as he backed out in shock.  The Humanoid figure had peices of flesh falling off his face, maggots growing in his open wounds, and blood covering his face, and part of his eyes were popping out and glazed over, they kept moaning.  Valen ran out of the medical bay, and sealed the door*

*A panicked voice of Valen comes in over the comm to ops*

"SIR!!!!! The morgue, *rasps as if he was out of breath*, There walking, There all WALKING!!! *then his voice started to sound like he was going into a panick just as a thud is heard in the back ground*, SIR THERE WALKING DEAD!!!!.....I.......I.........HELP!!!!.  There all WALKING!!!, Moaning, The crew, THE CREW!! who died!! who.....who ate that food from the gel packs, there DEAD!! ALL DEAD!!!, HELP!!!!! The Crew who was sick and didnt make it, there DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, HELP!!.  I sealed them in the medical bay, but they want out, HELP ME!!!, HELP!!! *then his voice went from calm panicked to physchotic*, HELP!! ME!!!!!!! AHH!!!! HELP!!!!!.  Force field YES!! FORCE FIELD!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!."

Richard Ransom

ooc:let continue on with the posting I what to keep the mission flowing
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

We Better Check on That

Computer Bring up Communcation Log A-535 and Run A Time Delay Trace

Computer:Checking

*Alarms then go off on Operations*

What the....
*sparks fly out of the operations Stations and the main Lighting goes down*

*Richard and the Other Officers Get off the Floor*

What is Going on

Crewman: Sir the Computer Boosted power to Secondary Systems too much that hey coud;nt handle it then used the Operations Eps Grid as a Buffer 61% of the Operations EPS Grid is fried  and Main Power Transfer Hum for Operations is also Fried

Computer: Checking Complete

Computer: Error Secuitey Override

Computer:Communcation Array Now Secured

Well Guess we whont find out if that Distress Signal is vaid until we get everything working

Morgan Freeman

=A= Baphomet, I beleive that Admiral Garhart has gained there trust.  Build the unit.   They will send Mr. Cook back up to ops to assist you.
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/Jedi1701/MorganBanner.jpg" border="0">

The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain.   - Scotty

Richard Ransom

Hobson went to exit his office for Ops, but as he entered the door arch, they did not slide open. Unused to the automatic opening, he walked directly into the closed doors, head first.
"Whats wrong with this..?".
He put his hand on his head, and pulled at the center with the other.
The doors pulled open nearly an inch, and simply returned to thier automatic operation.

A he walked onto Ops rubbing his forehead, he checked with an officer.
"Inform engineering of a small maitainence need on the first deck".

He took to a center station, feeling as though it was just a start to a bad day.

Dean Starwind

=A=Docking Bay to Ops, we are returning to the ship as we speak. I will have a report to you ever 6 hours of progress on the ship's refits. Docking Bay out.=A=
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

Hobson listened to the message, and looked incrediously to Garhart and Madison.
"That can't be real..do you think? It seems very likely that the computer is generating Lieutenant Starchasers voice. Which also makes it likely that Mr. Starchaser has been incapacitated".
=A= Commander Richerd, report to the infirmary and locate Doctor Starchaser =A=
After contacting the security chief, he tapped his comm badge yet again.
=A= Admiral Starwind and Commander Cook, report to Ops please, urgently =A=

OOC: That would be my point...Fun and Flowing.
---

"It doesn't appear we are in a position to respond to that, unless there is a spontaneous turn of events with our own problems, that is".

Baphomet

Baphomet considers Morgan's idea for a moment......

=A=Bpahomet to Freeman=A=

"They wouldn't be able to servive inside the converter itself, but a series of energy storage cells connected to a computer attached to the ZPE-C would be sufficient to hold them and supply them with energy.
It would then be a matter of enticing them into the storage cells and convincing the entities of our benevolence."

=A=Baphomet out=A=

Valen StarChaser

*Valen was down in his medical bay going over Hobsons Medical records and the rest of the crews medical records, when in the back ground the computer starts to recite Hobsons personal log about his wife and his parents*

*Thinking to himself something is going on he decides to call up to ops*

*Valen to Ops* "Whats going on ?"

*Instead of getting ops he gets a 12 yr old child from the day care center on the station*

*thinks to himself that something is not right here*

"I would not compare it to a past incident simular to this. The computer had more functions than we can count, there are millions of possibilities, big or small, that can be the root of these malfunctions. I would advise on discovering what the reach the computers new 'attitude' from here. Find the blind spots, and move with them".

William Richerd

Richerd stopped midway in and out, "Sir, by this experiance... I gather that things are working, just not in the correct manner right now... Kind of like a flickering light, it's on, but then off, and in degrees of brightness. But right now, I am off to the winsor at the moment." he smiled and left by jeffires tubes and the bowls of the station.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one