• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Operations Control

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 09, 2006, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent Garhart

Off:  ANd yes you are evil but so I am so it should be FUN.  :-)
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

James Madison

Madison walked to Hobson

"If the situation has been defused i will order my people to begin repairs. Could you inform me when Ransom is fit again i wish to meet with him of something of personal importance."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

"An Intelligence ship has arrived. Also, if I am not mistaken, it is the same we talked about in the pub that went into the Van'Gu cluster. The Unity. They arrive to offer assistance".

Vincent Garhart

Garhart Sat at the ops table

"Gentlemen, see that is why I asked what I did.  I can not nor will I put this station and the lives of the people in this division in jeapordy for reasons unknown.  

I agree that it was hasty to call Andros before we discussed it as a command staff.  At the same time, we have not handed him the world and I believe we should not ever become there pets.

Also Andros could have stayed around the station to give his enemies another target to shoot at but he didn't he left and he is building defense plateforms so that we can defend ourselves.  

So my friends here is what I propose.  Assuming that Andros survives his battle, I go with him and get training is his ways. It will be a safe way to test the waters as it where while still providing for the safety of this station.  

Remember, we are Starfleet and our number 1 mission is to boldy go where no one has gone before.  I don't know about you but I have never been in this situation before.  

I respect your opinions so do you both agree that we should try and back out of this situation?"
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

"A threat? That is certainly something serious Commodore. Can you explain more about this? I would like to know everything".

As Nesbitt departed Hobsons voice came over the comm to Ops.
"Get me out of this stinking cell! We have the medical emergency to deal with. Take the lockdown off and lets refocus".

William Richerd

Captain Richerd re-enters the ops, "Admirals, all section report that they are on stand by, people can come in, but cannot leave." He turns to Nebitt, "As to answer what I was saying, I was just talking to myself, you see, I never thought being a station officer would be as hair-rising as it has been, with a computer virus take over, and now the dissapearance of an Admiral... which I recall now, took the Windsor out for a some type of mission or another, took the chief science officer also." Richerd then stands back waiting for what would come next.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Richard Ransom

ooc:Yes I was think of vanagard Division for somereason Iam an idiot http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

"I do not think this is over. But, our power is still down. I am restrained to have it returned, as of now we are still preventing the Kazon vessel from uploading our station's computer and technology information. I beleive the Rivendell is working to destroy or otherwise disable the Kazon ship, but I have not communicated with the Rivendell's crew for a while".

Richard Ransom

*Enters Operations*

Tom, Whats going on I heard we recived a tranmission

After Andros left, Hobson turned to Garhart.
"What do you think Mr. Garhart? From another view I can see that my actions would be viewed as stubborness, contempt just to show contempt. I can only assure that I am sincere. I do not think this is going to turn out good. I thought it amazing enough there was one race as superior as Andros', but another opposite force is all to odd. Not to include the kind of postion that would put us in if there were an enemy of strengh. We would be forced to have them stationed here in our inards or face the alleged powerfull enemies. The decision to bring these people here to talk of alliances might have been a mistake in this time. That meeting for consultation wasn't called untill after Andros was called here, I think there is more to this than meets the eye. And I will say it again, it could happen now, it could happen later. We should never have been put in the postion to need these people as a shield and security blanking. I see where this is going, and it can not be good".

Andros

*Mindlinked with Sean*

"Do what they say Sean, they dont know our ways and your on there station.  As for this internal threat, find out who it is, then report to admiral Ransom and him alone!, no one else.  Dont tell anyone that your searching.  I dont trust this Nesbitt, Watch him.  His mind is clouded, that may be a potential threat to the safety and security of this station.  You are to also protect this station, if you prove to be in danger from these people, Theres a cloaked troop transport within range to assist if need be, I wouldnt leave my best engineer here without some support.  Also Try and find a way to access there files without Sirens going off or tripping any alarms will ya."

Ransom, This is Sean, hes one of my best engineer, you wont find anyone like him to trust.  I have given him instructions to obey your command within reason.
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

James Madison

Madison sighs.

"Ok, lets get back on our feet. Have Hobson released. The ambassador can report this with his other investigation. But with inter-species relations i doubt we will be able to do anything unless he comes in the open. We have work to do so lets keep this behind us for now. The Rivendell will be here in only hours."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Hobson nods.
"This was planned, Admiral Ransom told me of taking the Windsor on a peacefull rigging for the ship with minimal crew.

It would appear there is no cause for alarm after all".

Richard Ransom

*Nessbitt and Vanagurd leave Operations for Vabgurds Office*

ooc: Iam so ever evil:D   so worry you will all find out soon enoth:D