• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Operations Control

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 09, 2006, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mwnesbitt90

=^= Alien ship this is Commodore Mitchell William Nesbitt of Frotier Division i am the Secritary of security here i wish we could help you but first you will have to give us some information first off if there is some sort of sheild you could lower please do so we will need to properly asses the security risk of leting you dock at our station as one of our admerals was just taken from us and we are currently trying to get him back do you have any info on this situation? Please we do wish to assist you but for our safty we must know who you are!!=^= Nesbitt turns to those on the bridge and says " The ship in which Mister Brown Departed on is not to be givin permission to dock and no one is to be beamed abord this station."
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

=A= Unity, you are cleared for docking. Main bay, I will be there. Frontier Station Out. =A=
He ended the communication and entered the turbolift for the docking area.

Richard Ransom

well Tom I suggest the Provisanal Lieutennet Rank itd your station you have the last word I can only suggest on that
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

mwnesbitt90

Sir do you hate me?? Because every time i get a position anywhere in expansionfleet the admiralty always badgers me!

Vincent Garhart

Off: Who is vangard?  Do you mean ME?
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Oliver Davis

Sir, have anyone try to hail the ship.
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j235/avery_tex/marine.jpg" border="0">
LT Commander Oliver Davis

Richard Ransom

I can see ther must be coming to Help.
*taps Intercomm*

===^== This is Fleet Admiral Ransom return to Normal Operations ==^==

Computer: Condintion Green

Well Tom let them in when they Arrive have the Commanding Officer of the Unity meet with me we have things to discuss

Hobson half listened as Andros spoke to Ransom. He repeated louder, and impatiently as Nesbitt was on Ops. "What is the security threat Mr. Nesbitt?"

Andrew Yates

I beleive this situation is getting out of hand and I think it is time we stop interfering in storylines. I am making an OCC topic in the JAG Department on HQ Avalon Station were we will discuss this.
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Vincent Garhart

"Commondore, if you will step into my office we will discuss what the admiral and I where talking about.
I will contact Commander Baphomet and have her report to ops."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

"If that is the case, I think that is a very good idea Commodore".
He exits the Ops deck and heads for the office.

"That is not really a concern now in terms of engineering, Mr...?" He paused not knowing the persons name.
"With whatever changes there might have been, whatever your species has traded in return for what we have traded, that is probally all you will need to tend to".

mwnesbitt90

I will not security place Mister hobson Under arrest for obstruction of an on going investigation and take him to the Brig.
Security Head: I sir
Security Head: Admiral Hobson Sir please come with me. Please do not fight!
The security Personal take Hobson into custody and take him from the ops center. He fights and says he will have my job as he is removed.
Nesbitt: Anyone else care to speak against my orders??
Now please understand my job will cease after this but the safty of this station is of utmost importance and will be taken care of at all costs even my job after this is all sorted out i will be resigning my position in starfleet and will be joining my father on the Vulcan High Council.

mwnesbitt90

occ: Yes ransome has let me know
Sir he left and now we have tried all forms of comunication and can't reach him and under ethical obligation i cant just leave him out there what if he's in some sort of trouble!

Richard Ransom

*Incoming Transmission*

==^== Repete This is A Pirotey One Order to Fronter Station Fire all LollyPops at the Jello Belwo* another Voice is hesard* Order them you Federation Sucm* .........*the Comm Goes dead and the Communcation could;nt be traced==^==