• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Two:  An Admirals Gamble

Started by Richard Ransom, April 11, 2006, 02:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

*turns*

well  Mister Cook, Starfleet Officers have stolen a Federation Vessel and the Rivendell has been sent to get it and we are on High Alert.
*beackens over Cook closer*

Mister Cook, I have a Proposle to Make Iam going on an Unoffical Mission not under any undergoing Primary Mission the offical Reason is a ShakeDown for the U.S.S Windsor but the Unoffical Reson is this if you remember Federation Histroy from the time of Captian Kirk were V'ger appered to return to Earth and was found out to be one of the Voyager Probes  here is the un offical mission I have found the Black Hole to were the machine Planet is Located and I would like you to come along this is under your own accord. will you Come?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

occ: I gave an overview of the mission in Mission planing

Richard Ransom

*Hands Tom a Padd*

----------Padd Information--------------

From:Fleet Admiral Richard Ransom Fronter Division Commanding Officer
Suject:U.S.S Windsor
To: Who it May Conserin

The U.S.S Windsor is Tempary Recommisioned under a Reserve Level and not under any Mission the Windsors Commision will only last 7 weeks and the Windsor is be under Direct Command of Fleet Admiral Richard Ransom

Signed
Fleet Admiral Richard Ransom
---------------------------------------

Tom, there is the Commisioning Order and Tom I have a personal Favor for you as I ca;nt check into it as its a member of my Family can you find out what really  Happen to my Nefiew Lieutennent Richard Brown.

Richard Ransom

it looks like all the Command officers are leaving this good Division its a pitty.

I do wish you the Best Tom, now to Offical Bussniess

Tom, what suggestions do you have on how we can support the Rivendell on geting the Evoloution quicky with out Damage the Captian of that Ship I have heard of and is quite a Good Officer.

Richard Ransom

*Fleet Admiral Ransom Remiltrizes on Operations*

*Klazons were going off*

Open the Space Doors and let the Rivendell Out

Crewman:Sir all Fighters are Launched and on a Patrol of the Area

*Richard walks over and Takes the Command Chair*

Recall Squadrens Beta thu Zulu and Transfer Alpha to Rivendell Command

*taps the Intercomm*
==^== Ransom to Starwin Prep the Windsor for launch and Give me a Full Satus Report of the Windsor ==^==

==^== All Seniour Officers report to Operations==^==

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook blinked, he then walks up to Randsom and whispered back, "You are serious? That's.... amazing." Cook then looked around and smiled, "I think Sanchaz will be surprised to know that he is doing something that kirk did with the genesis planet, I wonder why he stole the ship." But then Cook smiled again even bigger, "I will come, but I must bring Captain Smith with me." Cook was going to talk to Richerd about the black hole problem in private, after all, How would they get a ship of the Winsor's size through it and not be torn apart?
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom

*enteres Operations*

and goes to the Intercomm

==^== This is Fleet Admiral Ransom to Engering team Delta you are ordered to the Windsor and get it fully operational you have 4 days==^==

*Richard looks at the Screen to the Rivendell on Sensors*

Richard Ransom

*Richard turns*

Not exacly Tom, Iam going to take the Windsor on a shakedown as I need to log  some star hours anyway so Iam only going to take Commander Cook and Lieutennent Jones who is visting the station I will be gone for about 5 weeks just a run around the block as they say do'nt worry I will have everythong shorted.

"Richard Brown? The Intelligence fellow who popped in during the far past Chronasian talks?".
He sighed and shook his head.
"If I hear anything, I will get with you. My time here is now short lived, with a transfer coming up. I am in for a much more quiet job for a spell".

Vincent Garhart

Admiral Garhart arrives in operations with a bag over his shoulder.  Walking over to Ransom he hands him a PADD.  

"Admiral, I have been transferred to Dantor.  I will be leaving now."

Hands Ransom his transfer orders then walks over to the transporter and disappears in a twinkle of lights.  

=A= Garhart to ops request permission to depart. =A=

Ops grants him permission and he jumps to warp in the fighter Andros gave him.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Richard Ransom

you can Bring Captian Smith.
*hands cook a Padd*

this is the Shield  desgin  from the Delta Flyer  use it as a Base.
and remember the Windsor is a Soverign Class.

*Richard looks around Operations*

and Mr.Cook what we will do will be a surprise to the Entire fleet when we return going back to the Federations Cowboy Days I will work on getting the Windsor ready for Lauch.

*Richard turns and heads down to the Docking bay*

"So the Windsor has gathered enough crew to commision? I have not kept track of it, with all I've had to do".

Richard Ransom

*Richard Enteres Operations*
*and sits at a Science Station*

Computer Access the Telescope and Point it at the Following Location 273.735.5674.454 -4 Vector13 Hex65

Computer:Pointing

Computer Scan Area for the Following
Scan for a Gravtey of -24 with a postive vector of 3%  

COmputer:Scan Complete

Computer:emmistions Found

Computer using Frontier Station as a Base  Location the Vector 2 Course

Computer: 5 weeks E.T.A

Computer Plot a Course From Frontier to Dantor then to the Black Hole and Send it to U.S.S Windsor Main Computer Station A-3543

Computer:Comfirmed

Richard Ransom

*Richard was standing In Operations as the Night Shift came on and the Lights dimed*

*the Officer of the Watch entered who was a Young ensign*

Ensign Biggins::do you reqire asstance Sir

No thats ok, but one question how many personal is In engineing,Secuitey and Operations on Gamma Shift

Ensign Biggins: 257 sir

Ensign contact Gamma Shift and Transfer them to the U.S.S Windsor and tell them to report there in 40 Minites

*the young officer turns and sents the crew*

*Richard Pick up the Padd with the Information  about the Black Hole and a list of personal and headed for the Windsor*