• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Two:  An Admirals Gamble

Started by Richard Ransom, April 11, 2006, 02:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weasly Cook

Cook looks over his back, while his hands worked his controls, "Sir, I was trapped on a deck for almost the entire ordeal, can someone explain to me what is goig one here?" Cook was working hard on science mondatering all ship and fighter movement in the area, as well as scaning for anything out of the usual.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

OOC: Is there any sort of update I can get from any person who has the knowledge or time, sent by PM? I had to leave Friday, just returned today. And I am behind to the point of not catching up nearly. Any info so I can jump back in is welcomed.

Weasly Cook

Cook takes the PADD and heads off to the Docking bay main science and to begin her refitt of the shields muttering about this or that. He was in his element now, making advances of shields or anything else for that matter. Now that was what he liked, so he went off since the Winsor was of high priority now.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom

*turns to Tom*

Tom, keep an eye of things on the RivenDell if Iam needed I will be in the Docking Bay and the Launching it till Plus 7 Days
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

*Richard turns and starts Typing A Communcation to be sent to Dantor*

==^==
 From:Fleet Admiral Richard Ransom Frontier Division Commanding Officer
to:Lt.General Chris Newberry
Subject:Visit

Chris,
Iam currenly geting prepared and in the next couple of days I will be en route towards Dantor were I must Speak to you and your  Command Officers i will be Arriving on the U.S.S Windsor.

Signed
Richard Ransom

==^==

COmputer Encript that Message and Send
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending