• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Operations

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 18, 2006, 02:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent Garhart

OOC: Mr. Cook, don't forget that this station has a long range subspace telliscope.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Valen StarChaser

*Valen and Richerd enters the science labs and goes over to the test tubes*

"Uhh Uhhh." Valen said agitatedly.

"Where are those samples of there flesh ? or a dead dead body will help." Valen stuttered on.

William Richerd

Will only nodded his head and went and grapped the tricorder, "here you go doc... I hope everything turns out fine... err... how many people were infected and walked out of the infirmary? I also wish to tell you, that I was not infected... it seems you would have to injest the bacteria to be infected." He was a tad worried, what if this would effect those that were sick... thank goodness that no one from the ops was infected and went down with this bug. Richerd was now worried the station security was his main concern, and if that meant being a tad unorthidox at moments in grey areas of rules... by golly he would be doing it, after all they are in a lab runned by the CSO, but at the moment he knew he would be more concerned about the computer core and not who was using his labs.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

William Richerd

Richerd looked relieved but still he had a confused look on his face, "Okay... so they are not borg... yet they live on the microscopic level, and they can only do one task at a time?" Richerd was now gladly reminded just why he had gone into security and not into the science field, he just couldn't wrap his mind around this material, it was a bit too big... or way too small for his comprehension, depending on wither you wanted to make a joke, or be deadpan serious. "So... what do you do? What do you want me to do as head of security?" Right now he was indeed confused, he was a tad skiddish, after all, he didn't much like the thought of those things on him, "You say they attack dead tissue, so... they could live on our skin since it is dead cells right?" He was not very happy, for if they was right... he could have been transmitting these things all over the station.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">

William Richerd

"Great.... just great, my job threatened by something that has to be seen by a micro scope, I never did trust those things in my life, they frankly scare me... I am telling you this as my doctor, so I hope you keep that under you hat.... old earth saying." Richerd then blinked and asked a question, "Doctor, you are the expert on these things it seems, and well, we are a tad thin being streched all over the place... so, care to help us destroy these things? That way we could get ride of those  walking dead, and maybe find out were this, "Queen Ant." is located." Richerd was a tad miffed but he was ready to do something, he was getting restless just standing in a science lab.

Valen StarChaser

"Yes yes yes, lets go." *as they move closer to the sealed deck, Valen starts to enter his scared state then starts to sing to himself*

OOC**Continue in main infirmory