• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Main StationInfimary

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 19, 2006, 11:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali'aln Tulak

Well Doctor, I was wanting to see how such a divine doctor as yourself runs his medical facility that way I can run mine in the same fashion. I am fresh out of the Academy and I wanting to learn as much as I can.
Lt. J.G. Ali'aln Tulak
                       Chief Medical Officer
                          Chief Counselor
                         U.S.S. Lothlorien

Andros

*Andros and his people were Encased in a strange armor that looked like it had its own power source, the armor was beat up, it looked like there were knife cuts and stabs that penatrated the armor, Dried blood was on the armor maybe his own, maybe theres, who knows, Burnt scorches covered every single knight, it looked as if they went threw hell and survived, as some of the knights lay in the biobeds groaning in pain, Andros's eyes flicker open long enough to see the Hazy Figures of garhart and Dr Travis, before slipping back into what looks to be sleep but actually is a trance*

*while in the trance contacts Travis and Garhart threw a limited and less powerful mind link*

"Doctor, you will be unable to take off our armor with your instruments, They are attached as a whole, On my left arm, press the triangle button, then press the sphere, it will in a sense beam our armor off of us.  Take care of my men and I doctor.  Our lives are in your hands.  I was in hit in the chest, I may have a minor internal bleeding, as well as burnt marks on my hands.  The rest of my troops were lucky, they werent as badly hurt as I am, they have minor to major burns and a few are complaining about there heads.  We are all in a state of sleep, A deep trance if you will, you may operate on us if need be doctor.  We will not feel a thing.  good luck doctor"
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

=A= Hobson to Infirmary =A=
"Mr. Andros, two of your own have arrived to see you, main docking bay".

=A=Hobson to Starchaser: Have you made any progress with the sickness Lieutenant?=A=

William Richerd

Mr. Richerd come back and smiles a rock smile, "All done sir, but a leak was in one of the packs, I request some time in a bed to make sure that it isn't contracted by the skin. Also, I did myself due to all the work going on with the Winsor." he then leaves and sits on the edge of one of the bio beds.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

William Richerd

Richerd only shook his head, "Well, we have some labs in the science wing of the station, but that's Commander Cook's territory... but I bet we can invade for a time being to see what is going on... but what should we do to contain them? Vent all the air in that area? This entire deck? I just want some straight answers." He then turned around and snapped at Ensign White.

"Will you stop your infernal Banging? Computer raise force fields to highest levels, safter override, Richerd Alpha one." With that the force field flared indicating that the computer had indeed raised  the level, before it flaired and dropped to a the level that it was at orginally.

"Men... once this deck is evac. I want it sealed off... half of you, follow me and the doctor to the science labs... I want to get some answers and I want answers NOW!" RIcherd then turns and round and began to march down the corridor deep in thought, mainly on how to gain samples for the doctor.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">

William Richerd

Richerd silently motions for his men to deploy behind corners and other side hallways or door ways.

Richerd hands a hand Phaser with the modifications for their fight, "This is for your own protection, now get behinds me and watch my back." Richerd moves to a doorway that was opened by one of his other men and gets on his stomache while peeking out into the hallway into the direction of the moaning and groaning that was comming this way.

Valen StarChaser

"Hmmmmm, <Squints his eyes hard to see the strange person in his medical bay>, of course you cant, no one sees my medical bay until they tell me who and WHAT! they are, OH NO!!! *chuckles as he begins to talk to a rock he picked up on Risa almost 4 years ago*, so Who are you speak up, Ohhh you said who you were, Hmmmmm, Why arent you on the Windsor, you dont need to see my medical bay you need to see your own, but you cant see your own till you go to your own sickbay on the Windsor that was supposed to be blown up, So why are you here and not there? <Then chuckles to his rock while waiting for a response>