• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Conference Room

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 16, 2006, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

Tom, I know for a fact that Andros will not do anything to this station or the men in Women in it I have certian Knowlage of that fact
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

James Madison

Madison had been listening to the men talk scratching his beard.

"If these super aliens are our allies let them do this alone. The entire fleet is coming out of a crippling battle. Our little outpost here is not armed well enough if we move our forces to attack. We're Starfleet officers not commandos. Alone we're not ready. It seems clear most of us are not comfortable with these new people. But if they want it done, let them do it."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Brian Higgins

Actually Admiral, I do have Intel on what they lack,
Yes they are a supreme race, and my agents have informed me that there is one thing that we could give them, that they dont have.  They dont have the use of replicators.  Yes theres a problem with giving them replicators they can replicate anything they need, Weapons for instance, But from what my agents have gathered admiral is that they have so many people to help that they have lil food to give them, so they count on intel to give them the food and materials they require.

They to have had a major set back there civilization had a major war between each other, that practically decimated Andros's forces, from what I have gathered is that they need food and medicine above all else, Yes we would be taking a risk bye helping them but if it gains us any sort of respect in his eyes its worth taking, We would be technically helping a dieing race, We are Federation officers who have sworn an oath to help other races, to have first contact, and to well, help them out if they need it, and they need the help.

It seems that Andros is too proud to ask for anything so it covers it up with his army, his fleet, and his Fighter wings.

From the Unity's logs from what I have gathered is that they rescued around quite a few people from federation outposts that were distroyed bye the nijgat threat, even at the risk of there own lives they put there lives on the line to rescue them, they didnt expect anything in return but yet they did rescue them.  I know it doesnt tell you much about there motives but when the Unity found them there ship looked Quite beat up, Andros was nearly dead and so was his knights, the logs stated that they were hounded for weeks on end bye the borg, the nijgat, the romulans, Fighting none stop to survive, to live, Dont they deserve out help even with that history ?

They may look like there invincible but they arent, the New star empire was after the Alexander because Andros wouldnt surrender him, then they followed the unity and the alexander to Kennedy, Andros could have ran, but he didnt, he disabled and destroyed around 20 ships, but allowed one to leave.  He could have continued to run Admiral but he didnt, he stayed and defended Kennedy because it was his fault that the romulans came to the station, then he found a new world with intel help and with Intel help started to build there base.  Just to have some degree of peace.  Like we all want but we will never get.

I say that we should help him, and then maybe he will help us.
Perhaps you could Mention Batteries, Phaser and Photon Batteries, hes got those all along his planet, theres no ship that gets near the planet without them knowing it because of there Platforms.  

Im sure he will give you the plans if you aggree to use them as a defensive measure only, But you could offer up if you dont use them as such, then he will have free reign to retrieve them perhaps ?

EDITED: These Are cloaked weapons Platforms for Defensive and Early warning sorta thing.

Richard Ransom

Iam fine on what we decided.

Vincent, what are your thoughts on the Mission with the Rivendell?

Vincent Garhart

OOC: Yes I will send you some info in pm
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

"More intelligence officers? We have heard enough of the intelligence reports in this meeting. I don't know when the Intelligence department became diplomats themselves with this new race. Things weren't the same in my service there. We are spending alot of time it would seem on indirect informants, I think everyone's advice on the matter is on the table and probally not going to change. This must be the first open meeting, if the flaws in this operation have been pointed out and are just now getting discussed. They are generally flaws, not to be dismissed, and with no reason to dismiss them if we are all in this room serious about what we are trying to do. I am ready to get to work on solutions to what has been brought as concern from each person. The presentation period should have completed at least".
He returned to leaning against the table.

Richard Ransom

OK Meeting Ajoured until Tommrow when we will discuss the Mission with the Rivendell.