• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Cargo Bay

Started by Tara Lollock, February 10, 2008, 02:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korinas Dal

"Agreed. Korinas nodded, turning to Swift, "The decoy sounds excellent. It is definitely going to be used. But I'm sure you will agree with me when I say nobody has to know we've placed the bio scanners in here. I intend on camouflaging them so well a scan would not reveal them. I'd add sensors that would alert us as soon someone did try to scan the room. And the package should remain in this room. We are leaving too much to chance if we leave it unguarded somewhere else. You do agree that plants can be easily destroyed...perhaps even by accident. And if someone suspected we've placed the real package somewhere, they wouldn't believe it was righr here. Naturally, we'd camouflage it. Besides, if anybody did enter, we'd have them surrounded before they got the chance to even see this is a decoy."
This was the procedure any Cardassian would've followed. With all the necessary precautions, tricks and traps. That was why Bajorans should've lost the war. And they would've, had the governments not negotiated peace. Korinas wished they hadn't, for now Bajorans had gotten to  deem themselves much too important than they truly were. Hmph. During the Occupation, they barely dared to state their names. Except for the resistance, from what she'd heard. And they'd pay for it dearly.
http://prolab-avs.com.ar/gdshome/cardavoy/seska.jpg" border="0">

Tara Lollock

**Tara was slightly surprised that her new first officer hadn;t asserted herself and made the choice she preferred an order, but it was still her very first command- level assignment. Tara knew it would take some time for her to grow into her pips. She knew from personal experience that the first mission as an executive officer can be the hardest of all. You have this constant feeling that you are walking on eggshells until you learn where the lines are drawn. Where your authority stops and the Captains authority takes over. What decisions truly need the captain's input? She had faith that Commander Dal would realize this in time.**

"Well Commander, this was all your idea. Therefore it is your project. It's your decision to make. What do you think?"

**At this point Tara was certain that she had confused the hell out of her first officer. But it won't take long for it all to be completely clear.**
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Korinas Dal

Korinas nodded her head his way. The only reason why she'd insisted on things continuing her way was to create an aura of authority. Of coruse, because she didn't like beiong ordered around by humans, too.

But her true mission had already been accomplished. Even though she, herself, didn't know what was inside that package, the Obisidan Order knew it.

"Understood." She addressed Swift, "Now, let's get to work."
http://prolab-avs.com.ar/gdshome/cardavoy/seska.jpg" border="0">