• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Medical Bay

Started by Brian Higgins, January 09, 2007, 07:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaze

*Laying upon the biobed Blaze was covered in a strange looking clothing that was completely shredded, either from plasma burns or by some sharp object.  He lays there unconscious, his vitals appears to be slowly dropping as he slowly looses blood from his head.  It appears his head was hit and is loosing blood, from other parts of his body a mixture of green and black fluid is seeping out and covering the biobed in this ooze*

Blaze

*Blaze tossed and turned as he was between consciousness and unconsciousness, but was stopped by the arch covering his torso.  The Arch scanners start to detect that his body slowly is repairing itself.  Much like a normal human body but at a quicker pace.  The Scans tell Coho that it will take several days until Blaze is able to be conscious enough to talk*

Blaze

<Snarls as this strange human comes into the medical bay>

"My condition is none of your business.  Who are you? Its important I talk to whoever is in charge here, RIGHT NOW!"

"What have you done with my ship as well, I swear if you touched that ship Ill hang your head on my ships bulkhead!"

((OOC: Just playing IC is all.  Wont REALLY! hang your head.))

Blaze

"FINE!.  I need to get there and retrieve the data I need to give to your superiors."

Blaze

OOC**Your move http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.

IC**

"They will be bringing friends.  They are smart, they have tactics now and even if they are primitive as long as they have tactics to overcome a superior adversary they will win.  They just need the tactics, the smarts, the ships, the men.  They have been aquiring those things from each outpost they destroy and they are learning tactics with each outpost." he said with a snarl.

Julian

Hmm. That may be true. However Starfleet also have many allies. Awswell as a couple of centuries of starfleet tactical experiance also. Plus the fact that there is not only a Starfleet base but a fully operational marine base on the planet aswell. Any attempts made by the felians to attack this planet will be futile.

Starfleet must thankyou once again for getting this information for us. If there is anything you need to get your ship repaired it will be done. We can also get you the supplies you may need. Please contact Mr Higgins, my XO for anything you may need.

If you'll excuse me, im a busy man these days and have a matter i must attend to.

*with that said, Julian leaves and goes to the hanger bay of his Flyer and heads for the USS Lothlorien.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.