• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Delta Flyer "Fenix"

Started by Julian, December 02, 2006, 10:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Egan Coho

Coho kept in contact with the medical teams as they spread out among the pods.
"Is that it? They've been put into storage and nearly suffocated.  Who was in charge of these people, a genocidal maniac?".
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/3586/cohoegansg9.jpg" border="0">
Egan F. Coho

Julian

so this bunker would be a lot bigger than the one we found you in?

*follows Alfs directions and, with the phasers at their lowest setting, Julian burns away the vegetation around the bunker entrance without doing any damage to the bunker itself*

We should beam down their and activate the pods as soon as possible or the reactor might fail. Agreed?
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

Alf i think you should get down here. They are very scared that they see us here and not their own species. i should have thought of that.

No i dont seem to see any 'cat farms' sorry. maybe they are on another level. Ensgin Coho i want you and your team looking after these people until Alf gets down here. Im going to beam back to the Fenix and scan the mountain areas where the caves should be.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

*The two beam down to the control room for the pods*

(OFF: might as well keep the post goin in here even though we arent on the flyer)

Well since i dont really know how to use your technology i'll leave it up to you to activate the pods.

I'll get a medical officer down here to help out just incase ok?? There was a newly graduated officer from the academy on the station who i just had in mind.

=^=Admiral Julian Ensign Coho. Please beam to my present co-ordinates immidiately with a medical team. Possible mass medical emergancy at stake. I hear you want to be my medical officer on the planet. Ive been told you did well at the academy. Here's a good test to see how good you are. Julian out.=^=

ALF

"Your now saying we are a disease?.  Maybe someone whos more experienced and has a better bedside manner and understanding should be down here, not some youngin who insults us with every breath he takes." he said rather insulted by Coho's tone.

<Takes another few minutes before activating the communications part of the Commbadge>

"Julian, your Doctor is insulting our technology and saying we are diseased, hes insulting us and we dont appreciate that.  Hes saying its our own fault that our people cant breath.  Hes also claiming that we are trying to kill our own people threw manical means.  Are all of your officers this insulting?"
Gordon Shrumway

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/Balkazar/ALF11.jpg" border="0">