• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Docking bay 3 - repair station

Started by Julian, May 25, 2007, 02:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janeway

Hello Admiral.

The captain of the freighter is in a stable condition, and is sedated in the medbay. the emh has been activated to look after him as the lockdown has been put in place.
Captain Janeway
Starfleet Liason on Dantor

Julian

*after a couple of weeks of repairs on the Iroquois, and debriefings with the captain on the frieghter, Julian decided to give the captain a pardon and sent him back to the alpha quadrant with the next frieghter that leaves. *

Captain Janeway stand down from the lock down. the base is secure and no additional lockdown is needed.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

No that is all. I will be heading back to the station to inform the crew of the Iroquois that there ship is ready and i have their next mission for them.

*Julian then heads back to his flyer and heads for the station once again*
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

*The Delta Flyer Fenix lands at its bay with his command codes overiding the lockdown currently inplace. Admiral Julian then rushed out of his flyer and striaght to docking bay 3, the site where the Iroquois is currently being repaired. The dry docks are in complete lockdown with acceptance to the Iroquoises engineers to help with repairs, but they have been restricted form entering the ships medbay.  Julian walks up to the entrance of the bay and sees Captain Janeway looking after things as usual.*

Captain. Whats the status of our patient in the medbay?

Julian

Hmm good idea. the only people i want to see on this ship are repair crews from the docks and the iroquois repair crew. noone is to enter the medbay without my permission first.

*the admiral then entered the ship and head for the medbay*

Janeway

Aye sir.

=^=Janeway to ops. The base is secure, please lift the lockdown and go to green alert. Janeway out.=^=

Is there anything else i can do?
Captain Janeway
Starfleet Liason on Dantor