• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Interview- 2Lt John Moore

Started by Lois, January 06, 2008, 09:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia Rellek

Another good interview Lois!  http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Lois

Stardate: 60903.2
By: Mark Lois(Lewis)
Interviewed: 2Lt. John Moore

Ugh school.

--------------------------------------------------

Interviewer: Mark smiled widely at the Marine as he took a seat, "Welcome, thank you for joining us," He greeted, a bit too happily.

Moore: "Nice to be here." John replied, taking a seat himself.

Interviewer: "So do you have any comments before we begin your interview?" He asked, glancing at the camera.

Moore: John thought for a moment. "Eh...not that I can think of." he said "I'm sure if there was you'd drag it out of me anyway." *chuckles*

Interviewer: Mark smiled, "Maybe," He looked down at his notes, "So have you've been in any relationships lately?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Moore: John shook his head. "No, not since I was back on Earth doing my Command training for the Corps."

Interviewer: He grinned, "Well care to tell us what happened back then?"

Moore: "Heh, well erm....there was a slight....accident and, well.....let's say her parents weren't too happy about the thought of having a grandchild at that moment in time.." he said awkwardly, his face becoming slightly red.

Interviewer: He tried hard to keep himself from laughed, "So," Mark coughed into his hand, "What do you like most about being a Marine?"

Moore: John's expression instantly changed, and became the grinning face of a young boy on Christmas Day. "Oh, that's an easy one! It's the toys! *Laughs* That, and the fact we all know how many times we get called in to clean up the messes you fleet boys leave" he said, winking at the camera

Interviewer: Mark grinned back, oh how many marine jokes he've heard in the past year.. "Do think you'll ever get the top job in your time at starfleet?"

Moore: "I don't know. There are plenty of officers higher than me in the CoC, but I'd like to think that some day I can make it to the top. Bet I can beat you there, though." he said, giving Mark a light punch on the shoulder

Interviewer: He shook his head, "Trust me, In a few years they'll probably throw a tag on me that says I'm a Starfleet reporter or some media job," Mark grinned at himself, it was probably true too. "So when working did the thought of whacking your commanding officer's head ever cross your mind?"

Moore: John burst out laughing. "Ah, when you've tried the Marines, Mark, you'll understand that you almost ALWAYS want to whack your CO's head with something. The endless drills you're put through... it's the reason you don't do weapons training before discipline now. *Laugh* But it's all for a good cause in the end, even if your CO is an ####### on duty. Just buy 'im a few drinks, and he's your best friend."

Interviewer: "Sort of reminds me of Rajnus," He mumbled, thinking back to his Security Training course, "Have you've ever met any of the high council members?"

Moore: "I've met a few of the Generals before, and I recently me Admiral Yates. They're the highest I've met so far."

Interviewer: Mark nodded, "What do you think of Admiral Yates?"

Moore: "He's a little bit.....forgetful, I think. Before I left the Bridge, he kept on calling an Ensign "Lieutenant" all the time. Though he'd hate to admit it, it's probably his old age." John said, smiling.

Interviewer: Mark laughed out loud, Marines are brave- no doubt about that, "Even if you haven't ever met Admiral Vorak, what is your impression of him?"

Moore: "Well, from what I've heard, some reporter seems to have a fantasy over him, but other than that, I don't know enough about the guy to form any sort of impression on him."

Interviewer: Mark coughed loudly into his arm, "Oh yeah, that guy.. I heard he ain't that bad.." He trailed off. "Uh yeah, so are there any lucky ladies on your radar right now?"

Moore: "Hmmm...don't seem to be many on the Lothlorien right now, unfortunately; so unless we run into some alien hottie camp, no, not at the moment. Why? Have anyone in mind for me?" John asked.

Interviewer: "No," He replied, rather blank faced. Taking in a deep breath he read from the rest of his notes, "Last question, who do you hate most in starfleet?"

Moore: *Bursts out laughing* "Well to be honest with you, Mark, there isn't anyone I truely HATE, but if I had to choose one person......I'd have to go with Rajnus. *Chuckles*. He's a hard nut, and gets the job done, but he's a little wacko at times."

Interviewer: "No kidding, I think I still feel the hole where he mentally drilled every single information relating to Security and Tatical into my head,"

Interviewer: "Well thank for your time," Mark smiled

Moore: "No, thank you." John said, mimicking Mark's smile.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/JulieSanders/MarkLoisStarfleetBeta.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

Oh cmon, I met Rajnus hes not TOO! bad *snickers*
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">