• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Admiral Karelia's Office

Started by Will Karelia, August 24, 2003, 02:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

To: Division Commanding Officers

"I am Ft. Admiral Tom Hobson of Nova Division Space. I am sending this in request that the SSF Alamo come to DS12 to dock. The Fleet Admiral here may know already of the Excalibur project, a project of construction of the first Excalibur class vessel in expansion, and a largest ship of the fleet. Already involved are Major Embries and Rear Admiral Detrell of SS Avalon. We would gladly have anyone from Omega who wishes to take part (which we will credit and invite to its departing ceremony). As much as possible, we want this ship to be a ship of all divisions making, and to increase relations with nova (one of the more recent divisions as you know). I will personally be coming with the Alamo to meet with you, if you are interested. I also will take time in this message to thank you for sending the Ticonderoga to assist in the battle of Freedom Station, it is currently undergoing repairs at the station, and should be heading home to you soon" -End Message-

Sam Fisher

Good day Admiral.
I'm Sam Fisher the new XO of the Deep Space Academy.
The CO of the Academy asked me to check if you have men of women u would like to send to the academy for training.
Also were in need of teacher, if you send them they can always return when you need them.

Thank you for your time.
Nunc aut Nunquam: Now or Never!!!!!