• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Assistance at DS20

Started by Julia Rellek, April 21, 2004, 12:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FredLazarus

(The avatar will need to be the Engineering. The colors for the 2 are the same. You change it in your profile at the bottom)
"Welcome aboard Commander, report to tactical"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

William Wallace

Well Science it is walking over to the station. looking into the reading. Captain scenors have something out there. But they don't know what it is.  I suggest and increase alert status. Prehaps. Captain Romulan warbird decloaking. Weapons arming but they are hailing us. Saying that we have entered space that they claim to be theirs.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Sarah Hawkens

Aye aye sir ETA to station 3 hours.....However we need to meet up with the Warbird we were helping before the attack ******or atleast i tink it was a war bird http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>******

FredLazarus

OFF:I will meet with the Admiral if it remains, see if anything can be done, otherwise, keep on going with things, at least we've got a mission http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

"Doctor Wallace, we seem short for hands on the bridge, do you know the helm?"

Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

Julia Rellek

Make sure that you only disable their shields and weapons.
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Alexia Sage

Aye sir, initiating docking procedures.

Closing to statin 300m, 200m, 100, 50, 20, 10.

Sir, we've docked, port 7.

Julia Rellek

It's not bad, don't worry about it.

(Are we posting in Nova, just cheking with everyone)

William Wallace

Having cleaned up Sick bay i move to the bridge.  Entering from the turbo lift
"Good morning Captain Haw is your arm. Commander. I just thought I would come up while sickbay was quite."

William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Sarah Hawkens

OFF* im not part of the engineering staff.....Command assigned me as Cheif of security......for the ship....

Plus i dont know how to change my avatar to what is needed hehe

Sarah Hawkens

OFF** heheheheheh Dontcha just hate it when your typing so fast your brain slows down and you cant think because your brain is exhausted http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> well I screwed up named due to that sorry about that http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

ON** *Walks over the will* your outta sickbay *smiles* *pats will on teh shoulder and goes for a walk around the bridge* *sits down after while*

Sirius Black

"A Warbird attacked us. If it was the same one. If not i still don't want to come in contact with another. Lets get to the station and find out why a Romulan ship attacked us."
USS Skytoucher Chief Engineer
Lt. Commander Sirius Black

FredLazarus

"Get to your battle stations! Prepare for attack, are they moving on the station?"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

Julia Rellek

Take out there generator.

**Everything shakes, Rellek is shaken from her seat**

*Stands and returns to her seat* "Status report!!

William Wallace

As the casualties start to filter into my quarters I slowly begin to take control of them in triage and then start to run the Lmh's to help.

After running through the first two I go to help the Lmh with the last. For another three hours we work on him with eventually having all the Lmh's working on him with me and then all of a sudden his heart just stopped.

Well I can't do anything more for this one. He has just  lost to much blood.

=Captain Ensign Monroe has just past away.=A=

William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Gary Fisher

"If you are injured Dr. Sisko can heal you i;m sure. All of your crew may rest while my people repair your ship. And if your needing to speak with someone of commander Fleet Admiral Madison is on the command deck on in his office one"
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/paris_owen.jpg" border="0">
Gary Fisher
Former Starfleet Engineering CO
Nova Division