• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: Coalition Fleet

Started by FredLazarus, June 17, 2004, 08:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Wallace

Well I guess I should have the Medical Department ready are multiple Code reds . *$&#( Admiral I guess we are looking into a thing that seems to be a dead in the water result.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Alexia Sage

Well, this is going to be fun, ready when you are.

Sarah Hawkens

Sir Tactical is redy when you are......Ill place security around the ship to repel any boarding or raiding those things may do.....And ill add a few more security messures to protect engineering and the other vital areas like the armory.....

Mr Black when your done send me the information so i can try and use our weapons to our advantage as well from whatever you may find.....

I suggest the first thing we should do is get redy for a battle and make sure everything is check and tripled checked right Capt and Admiral ?

But you 2 have final say of course *smiles*

Sarah Hawkens

*walks into the medical bay and watched the doctor hit his head and scream hes awak e severval times....*

*I play with a deck of cards and watches with amusement*

So wanna play ? while waiting ?

Will Karelia

"I believe Captain Drex found a fleet of at least 45 warships."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Will Karelia

"Good idea, all senior staff report to the briefing room."

Once everyone had made there way in and found a seat, Karelia walked over to the wall monitor and activated it, pressing a few buttons. A isometric view of the gathering fleet appeared.

"This is the Coalition fleet, which has grown to include 48 D'Deridex and Norexan Class warbirds, destroyers, and this..." he pointed to the flagship, "...a Romulan dreadnought. We have only seen one of these before. I assume you all recall the Scimitar?"

Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Sirius Black

"My god. How many ships are in our fleet?"
USS Skytoucher Chief Engineer
Lt. Commander Sirius Black

Sirius Black

"It will take preperation. I can try to get extra power to shields and weapons. If we send a distress call now help may arrive in time. And if not. We will have backup when things look very ill. A handy thing to have plan b."

Sirius Black

"If these are older ships i may be able to find a weakness. If you have any tactical information on the ships i'd like to take a look and see if i can make an advantage for us."

William Wallace

=/\= Ah Admiral the medical bay is ready and on call for when we get the Causalties. =/\=
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

William Wallace

What shall we play while we wait for everyonelse Ms Hawkens
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588