• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Envidia Bar-B-Q

Started by Koloblicin, February 03, 2004, 02:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirius Meridian

=/\=You want to go on a mission with me. Be lots of fun. Meet me in the Righteous.=/\=
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-SMeridian.jpg" border="0">
Lt. Commander Sirius Meridian
Omega Division-Security chief   Klingon Empire-Class 1 Warrior

Andrea Deveraux

"Give me a compression rifle and a fork, and I'm good to go..."

Koloblicin

*lol and looks at his friend*
"Looks like I'M in charge Sirius. Too bad, Too sad!"
"Time for agressive negotiations"
"what's that?"
"Negotiations with a phaser"

Koloblicin

"I will set the transporters to beem use directly to sick bay and set up Level 10 force feilds."
"what's that?"

Andrea Deveraux

The three officers head down to the weapons locker, where they each don an enviromental suit and a phaser rifle. They then go to the ventral exit hatch on Deck 3, and Angel opens the door.

Andrea Deveraux

Angel takes a close lead behind Sirius, and is boh amazed and disgusted at the planet she sees before her. She is also stuned at the sheer amount of moss on this world as, strangely, it seems to be the dominant lifeform.

Koloblicin

"what's that?"

Koloblicin

*Rightnafter his friend vanished a rock came fying out of nowear. As the rock whiped by it's sharponed edge cut Kolo's suit.*
"####!"
*As the Moss creature's spors begin to effect him he sees his dead sister standing out in the forest sceaming for help.*
"Angalenia?. No, whats wrong? ANGALENIAAAAA!"
Koloblicin takes off screaming into the jungle to help his  sister. leaving Angle all alone.*
"what's that?"

Andrea Deveraux

"Ambassador Koloblicin is still out there. Lay back down, you need medical attention. Computer, activate Emergency Medical Hologram."

Sirius Meridian

*Sirius hits his long time friend with a shot of anti-toxin from a hypospray. He istantly sets up a site to site transport to sick bay.*
"Activate"
*After apearing in sick bay sirius call to Angle over the comm.*
=/\=Angle, hit the trusters.=/\=
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-SMeridian.jpg" border="0">
Lt. Commander Sirius Meridian
Omega Division-Security chief   Klingon Empire-Class 1 Warrior