• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

A new game in town

Started by Vorak, September 30, 2010, 08:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

Author:  Aluura [ Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:07 pm ]
Post subject:  A new game in town

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aluura had been waiting inside the transport ship for hours. Some kind of medical situation was keeping her from finding a place to set up her Dabo table. She was not in a hurry to make money, she had plenty of that. It was the thrill of the game that kept her at the table. Of course, it was her table now. Only a cut to whatever house she set up in, and the rest of the profit was hers. The table was also a great place to gather information on many other profitable investments. It was also a great place gather gossip. People often got loose lipped at a Dabo table.

"Dabo, in a new place" she thought to herself, as the all clear came through, and she set eyes on Starbase 384 for the first time. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author:  Russel Hilliard [ Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: A new game in town

Hilliard set up shop for another day, nothing new, doing what he usually did which was look at the busy people's lives. Sometimes he saw different people, and he saw the various people that opened their shops later than him. This time there was a girl with a table walking around. He recognized it as dabo. it made no difference to him, people could throw away their money somewhere else. as he thought this, she came to the entrance of the Hub... 

Author:  Aluura [ Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A new game in town

The Hub

"Hello Mr. Hillard." Aluura said as she approched the counter. The man behind it seemed a little puzzled that she knew his name. Before he could has how, she explained herself.

"My name is Aluura." She said as she extended her hand. "I have only been here a few weeks, but have done a lot of research reguarding the shops and shop keepers. I have been looking for the perfect place to set up my Dabo table, and I must say, The Hub is my first choice. First by a wide margin, I might add." She smiled, hoping it would help make her first impression a good one. 
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet