• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Episode 2: "Old Friends"

Started by Vorak, October 01, 2010, 12:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

Author:  Naquv [ Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Episode 2: "Old Friends"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Once again, I'm sorry. been very busy last weeks of school, then got sick. lame excuses, I know. on a completely different note wasn't Hunley in the Civil war? )
Naquv took a look at the shuttle after he got out of the sick bay. they really couldn't have survived another half minute. micro hull fractures, major hull breaches, he thought it was against the odds the occupants, including himself, survived because the emergency bulkheads were nearly nonexistent. it looked like the crew of the Concordia was in for another fight. The Lokirrim were like most other governments, hiding something, this time faster warp technology and possibly better weaponry from its citizens. Unfortunately, this crew was on the other end of that supposedly secret technology. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author:  Naquv [ Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Episode 2: "Old Friends"

(OOC: Ring ring... hello... i think i have a bad connection.{Gotta love charlie the unicorn} where is everybody? I'm so lonely!) 
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet