• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

robberies in the Talaxian colony

Started by Vorak, September 30, 2010, 08:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

Author:  langnickel [ Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:38 pm ]
Post subject:  robberies in the Talaxian colony

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*beep*

=A=
incoming transmission

"This is Security Officer Langnickel, I have been assigned to the Talaxian colony due to recent robberies in the Delta Quadrant.
I'm on Standby, waiting for the arrival of U.S.S. Concordia."

end-of-message
=A= 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author:  Alan Larson [ Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: robberies in the Talaxian colony

Bridge, Concordia

=/\=Understood, Begin your investigation. Concordia will provide additional security officers to help you when upon arrival=/\=

OOC:Make up a conversation between you and Talaxian security, or interview the last person that was robbed. Commander Allen has told me that you should have complete freedom to make up what ever details you want about the robberies. Run with it!! 

Author:  Robert Dewitt [ Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: robberies in the Talaxian colony

Talaxian Colony

Enter Robert Dewitt, a new officer who has been placed in the colony to finish off some trades between the Federation and the Talaxians.
He has just recently heard of the recent robberies in the Delta Quadrant, but still wonders who are committing them.

Robert turns to Langnickel and says, "I hear the Concordia is coming. Wonder if they'll be any help to us." 
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet