• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Episode 3: "Need to Know"

Started by Vorak, October 01, 2010, 12:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

Author:  David Allen [ Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:18 am ]
Post subject:  Episode 3: "Need to Know"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ready Room, Concordia

David went over the crew data, mission files, and orders one more time. There were a ton of transfers that had just cleared, quite a few promotions and re-assignments, a duty roster from his first officer, details about his next task, and files on who was coming along for the ride.

((OOC: To my new players: After you are given you duty assignments, I will unlock this topic. Since Commander Allen has not met most of you, I would like to see you post a little about yourself, before we get underway.

Stuff that He would see in your Starfleet file. Who you are, Where your from, quirks, special skills... You get the idea!!)) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author:  Karl Urban [ Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Episode 3: "Need to Know"

...Karl was overjoyed to hear he was being promoted, as he walked the already familiar halls of the Concordia, he found himself outside of the Captains quarters and didnt wait for proper protocol and walked in...

"Captain, I dont think we official met. I am Karl Urban recently promoted to your First officer and Chief of Tactical and Security aboard the Concordia, if their is anything I can help you with to make your new transition into the ship a bit more smoother dont hesitate to ask and I will try my best to accomodate." Karl said to Allen. 

Author:  David Allen [ Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:17 am ]

Ready Room,Concordia

"Mr. Urban" David said, as he rose, and extended his hand to shake, "I have been instructed to promote Mr.Elfeneye to the post of Chief of Tactical and Security. I have a much more important job for you. Please sit down. Would you like a drink?"

He paused.

"Make no mistake, when it is time to make hard and fast tactical decisions, I will trust you to counsel me, first and formost. You are my right hand, Sir. I won't make any decision with out you. Your new job goes way beyond anything you have come up against as a department head. You must make sure all departments are functioning for me, and on this mission you must also help me keep our destenation, and mission goal an absolute secret. I will spare you the details now. I want to brief the senior staff at the same time, to insure no one is unclear." 

Author:  Oliver Davis jr [ Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:28 am ]

Davis entered the transporter room, tossing a brief backward glance toward chief Hametsu, who had paused a moment in the corridor with a look of curious confusion. "Chief Hametsu have you forgotten the way?" "Of course not, sir." Chief Hametsu grinned slightly, an ineffectual attempt to hide from the astute of Davis, the touch of nervousness that now clouded his brow. Davis had been in a stange, almost mischievous, mood ealier that morning. He had asked Chief Hametsu to accompany him to the transporter room to help him to his new duty new station on the U.S.S. Concordia. 

Author:  Naquv [ Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:53 am ]

The freshly promoted Klingon stood in his quarters, adjusting the shiny black pip . He will meet his assistants soon. He will meet the new captain too. He was, nonetheless, ready for their next mission. He knew he could channel the anticipation into a great performance at his station which was surprisingly hectic even though nothing seemed to be happening. he straightened his uniform and walked out. 

Author:  kloek8 [ Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:17 am ]

Engineering Concordia,

people lets fix the ship i want it as good as new 

Author:  Alan Larson [ Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:00 am ]

CSO's Office, Concordia

It had only been a few days since Alan's promotion, but that did not stop him from taking the bull by the horns. He was able to make some upgrades to the science lab, that in his mind were long overdue, but had fallen on deaf ears when he was but a lowly ensign. He guessed that his new rank, and news of his sucessful rescue of Commander Shepard, had earned him some small bit of clout. He used it to ensure that his new staff(and himself) had nothing but the best tools and computers available.

He had sent the requisition request to his old friend, and new XO, Karl Urban. He started getting stuff the next day.

Alan guessed that Commander Allen never saw it, or Urban had advised him to approve it. Either way, Larson was just about to finish putting his new imager through it's paces, Then he was off to see Urban, and thank him in person. 

Author:  David Allen [ Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:26 am ]

Ready Room, Concordia

David had gone over the update that Urban had sent him. Engineering was just about done with there diagnostic work, and needed to test the engines at warp to finish. Science had finished there upgrade ahead of the alotted time given them.

He didn't like the idea of leaving without a doctor, but he knew from the files that the CSO and the EMH could tackle just about any emergency. He decided not to wait any longer for the doctor SF Command had promised him almost a week ago.

He also learned that both of his "special guests" were onboard, so time was of the essence.

He double checked the crew roster. All were accounted for. He decided to leave a little early, just to see how his new crew responded to a surprise.

He slid through the ready room door onto the bridge. His new XO was the only one who noticed. Urban rose from the command chair, and nodded.

"Shall we take her for a spin Mr.Urban?" David said.

He watched as all heads snapped in his direction. Clearly the bridge crew did not expect to see him for the next few hours, when the ship was slotted for departure.

He waited for Urban to answer. 

Author:  Oliver Davis jr [ Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:51 am ]

Agent Davis slowly entered his quarters, the day had worn him out. He wasn't quite used to moving so much on a ship so large, but he was becoming acclimated quickly. Not much to his surprise, there was nothing suspicious about the ship. The only strange thing that happened was that despite his first day on the ship he had not crossed paths with Casden, though he figured with the meeting. One more job left, and it just happens to be the one I hate most, he thought as he put one hand to his forehead in exasperation. 

Author:  Velok [ Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:36 am ]

Ensign Velok - Shuttlecraft Lysander, Earth Orbit

Velok shifted, more than a little nervous but completely unwilling to admit it to himself. He peered out of the windows of the shuttlecraft as it ascended from the atmosphere of the Federation capital world, the world that had also served as his home for the past four years while he attended Starfleet Academy.

He had to admit, as much as he valued and respected the unique beauty of Vulcan itself, Earth certainly had an appeal to it. The planet had long been classified as a paradise world, with the precise weather control systems and the significant but smooth temperate climates. Velok had specifically noted the planet's inclusion of countless different biomes, something his planet lacked. Earth had tropical zones, swamps, forests, frozen tundras, and deserts. Meanwhile, Vulcan, as well as many planets in the Federation, consisted of only single biome, or a very small selection.

"Alright," came the voice of the shuttle pilot. "Everyone, fasten those safety harnesses. We're about to enter null-space."

Velok ensured that his safety harness was securely fastened, and turned his head to look through the forward viewport. "McKinley Station Control, this is the shuttlecraft Lysander. We're ready to proceed to null-space."

"Acknowledged, Lysander. Proceed to Catapult Waypoint Alpha, uploaded to your navigation system now."

"Roger."

The shuttlecraft maneuvered it's way into position, equidistant from the two catapult arms, and right in line with the launch emitters. "Waypoint reached, McKinley. Ready to engage."

"Understood. Engaging launch emitter array."

Ten bright beams of energy lanced out from the catapult, five from each arm, and attached to the shuttlecraft. "Engaging null-space launch in three... two... one..." Suddenly, in a spectacle that made warp drive look like a brisk walk, the shuttlecraft was thrown into null-space.

The view outside the shuttlecraft was absolutely brilliant, and while Velok had been trained as a tactical officer, his species was one of scientists at heart, and so he was enthralled by the experience. He spent nearly an hour recalling everything he had learned at the Academy about the null-space catapults that had been erected throughout Federation space, which linked them closely to their recent allies, the Delta Alliance. That entire hour was spent remarking on how, despite the brilliance of the design, it paled in comparison to the actual experience.

Robbing him of his reverie, the shuttlecraft abruptly left null-space, replacing the vibrant blues and violets with blank space, filled with nothing but distant points of light, and the visage of the Jupiter-class space station that resided in this section of space, accompanied by the Intrepid-class starship that was his new home.

"U.S.S. Concordia," came the pilot's voice once more, "this is the shuttlecraft Lysander, requesting permission to dock." 
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Author:  David Allen [ Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:57 am ]

Bridge, Concordia

David had taken the command chair and was just about to give the order to depart, when the shuttle showed up and requested to dock.

David held up a hand to the helmsman he was giving an order to, and turned instead to his ops officer, and nodded his head up and down.

The ops officer directed the shuttle to bay 2. He looked at Urban and said, "This could be the doctor command has been promising to send me. I want you to meet whomever it is and size them up for me. I trust your instincts and first impressions, Karl. If I didn't, you wouldn't be my number one." 

Author:  kloek8 [ Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:58 pm ]

Engineering Concordia,

Sir, Engineering hir

all systems are ready to go and the warpcore is all warmed up 

Author:  David Allen [ Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:01 pm ]

Bridge, Concordia

David keyed the com on the armrest of the command chair.

=/\=Allen to engineering: Stand down, Mr. Hammond. We have some last minute arrivals coming aboard. We'll get your warp drive test underway soon enough. Bridge out.=/\= 

Author:  Velok [ Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:29 am ]

Ensign Velok - Shuttlecraft Lysander, on approach to U.S.S. Concordia

The shuttlecraft's communications panel beeped. "Lysander, this is Concordia. Begin approach, you are cleared for Shuttlebay Two."

Velok watched as the image of the Concordia became larger as the shuttle swept around to the rear of the vessel, sliding gently into the shuttle hangar at the stern of the ship. Velok could hear the impulse engines spooling down, and the hatch on the back of the small shuttlecraft unsealed and slid open, whereupon himself and the other new arrivals disembarked. A logistics officer greeted them.

"Welcome aboard the Concordia, ladies and gentlemen. Normally, the captain would be here to greet you personally, but he's currently on the bridge. if you'll kindly leave your luggage here and report to your stations, we will have your personal effects delivered to your assigned quarters."

Velok set his small satchel alongside the rest of the crew luggage, and immediately left the shuttlebay. He had studied the layout of the vessel intently, as was the duty of a security officer, and therefore he had an intimate knowledge of the vessel's layout. He found his way efficiently to the nearest turbolift.

"Deck One, main bridge," he stated as soon as he entered the lift. The turbocar began it's rapid ascent, using a series of inertial dampers to shield it's occupants from the stress of a climb so sudden.

The car arrived on the bridge within a few moments, depositing him onto the bridge. His console was immediately to the right of the lift, and he assumed it dutifully.

"Ensign Velok, reporting for duty, Captain. I have been assigned to your bridge crew as secondary tactical officer." 

Author:  Mimas [ Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:31 pm ]

concordia
personal quarters
----------------

Mimas had been a bit surprised somehow, when he received word of his promotion....
Where did he earn this fortune... could he consider it a fortune...?
Looking over his desk, checking if there were any notepads he had to take allong to his comand post.

well, let's make the best of it, he thought, l seem to have pleased the surperiors on my last assignment on concordia, guess l will have to live up to the expectations...

Mimas left his quarters and went to the turbolift

"bridge, please"
He just could not get rid of the habbit to be polite to the computer, when formulating his comand...
Taking some deep breaths he waited for the doors to open again... 

Author:  David Allen [ Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:45 pm ]

Bridge, Concordia

David turned his head when he heard the lift door slid open. He expected to see Urban, instead he saw Velok. The new crewmember strode to his duty station, and announced himself. He rose from his chair, and moved toward the man, hand extended.

"I'm Commander Allen, welcome aboard. Your section chief, Lt. Elfeneye will be here shortly. Your lucky to be here. I was going to leave a little early, and still plan to. Say, there wasn't a doctor on your transport, was there? I've been waiting for one." 

Author:  Velok [ Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:30 pm ]

Ensign Velok - Bridge, U.S.S. Concordia

Velok shook his head. "I'm sorry, captain, but I am not certain. There were several other crewmembers aboard the Lysander aside from myself, but I did not learn any of their names or assignments."

"However," he continued, "there were two crewmen aboard the shuttle that wore science uniforms. Perhaps one of them is the new chief medical officer." 

Author:  Naquv [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:02 am ]

Naquv studied the new crew man on the bridge. His initial impression was that he was just an ordinary Vulcan, but something was different about him. He did not want to stare and call undue attention to himslef, and had to undergo the pre-warp test preparations again so he looked at his console again, glancing at the newest member of the bridge crew occasionally. 

Author:  Karl Urban [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:14 am ]

Bridge, Concordia

"Take your station, Velok." the rather slow Second officer said as he looked over to Allen and raised an eye brow as he turned to sit down. 

Author:  Alan Larson [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:33 am ]

Bridge, Concordia

Alan slid onto the bridge, Just behind Velok, and no one noticed. Everyone came at him with a different angle, almost all at once. It went from subtle to direct, and Alan could see the young Vulcan take it all in at once. Larson moved up behind Velok, and clapped him on the right shoulder as he walked past.

His eyes met the ensign's head on, and Alan said: "Welcome, I have any answers you want, and at this point, I'd dare say I'm the nicest person on board." 
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Author:  David Allen [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:53 am ]

Bridge, Concordia

"That will be enough from both of you!!" Allen said as he looked at his right(Urban) and, left(Larson) hands, and smiled a little to spite himself.

Larson and Urban had helped David get Concordia back into shape in the past few weeks. He honestly didn't know what he would have done without them in days past. Most of Concordia's staff had been transferered, including Commander Shepard. He took the command chair, but Urban and Larson really stepped up, and helped him reorganize the crew.

He was willing to let them razz the new ensign a little, but put a stop to it soon after they had a little fun.

"I'm glad you noticed the science uniforms." David said to Velok, as he nodded to Larson. Allen retook the command chair.

"I see from this report, that I have a new CMO, as well as a new addition to your deparment, Mr.Larson." He paused.

"Mr.Naquv, please let me know when Lysander has cleared the bay. I'm ready to go." 

Author:  Oliver Davis jr [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:56 am ]

Mess Hall

Padd in hand, Davis replicated himself a bowl of chili topped with shredded cheddar on top and made his way to an unoccupied corner table. Although the room was fairly full, there was very little conversation. Not surprising, as most of the crew had met for the first time only days ago.

Had it really only been a matter of days since the move from Station The chili was still a little too hot to eat, so Davis pushed it aside and concentrated on his padd. This was the first time in nearly a week he'd had a chance to work on the intelligent reoprts. After only a minute or two of studying his reports, he hit the same wall he'd been stuck behind for weeks. With an exasperated sigh, he set the padd down and tried the chili again. Still too hot.. 

Author:  Mimas [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:44 pm ]

concordia
bridge
-------

Mimas arrived at the bridge

"that will be enough, the both of you" he heard.

ah, he thought, urban and larson.... prolly giving this ensign a hard time... or at least trying to...

he smiled, went over to the ensign and introduced himself.

"hi, l'm lt. Elfeneye, don't mind those two, they are all excited to go out... and are just having some fun"

he walked on towards his post.

"oh, by the way, l'm glad to work with a vulcan... my grandfather was vulcan, you know....
maybe you heard of him, he was ambasador on Betazed.... Ambassador Havok... no?...
well, that's ok...
maybe we could have some vulcan meditation session, when we find the time...."

Then, looking up from his console
"comander, all systems are go, she's as ready as we all are sir..." 

Author:  Karl Urban [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:56 pm ]

Bridge, Concordia

---------

"Thats enough out of all of you. Larson, only you think your being cute. Velok take your station, Elfeneye, take your station as well." Urban said quite irritably, putting an end to any jokes everyone may have. "To add to it, I am now your superior, so treat me as such and act the way a crew would act on duty, if you want to play your childish pranks your welcome to leave your station right now and get off the bridge." Urban said as he got up to berrate the crewmen, then sat right back down in silent contemplation. 

Author:  Velok [ Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:33 am ]

Velok's eyebrow raised. The lieutenant commander had asked him twice now to take his station, presumably not having noticed that Velok was already *at* his station. It was likely to be another typical human oddity, something Velok had become accustomed to in the past four years. Nonetheless, the first officer was correct, it was time to put humor aside and get down to work... just how Velok liked it.

"I concur, Captain," he stated. "Sensors are at maximum efficiency, torpedo loadout is complete, and phaser arrays are tuned and at maximum focal capacity." 

Author:  Mimas [ Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:52 am ]

Concordia
Bridge
----------

It took a moment before Mimas realised, no-one had moved for some seconds....

what's this, he thought...
why did everyone freeze... ? It's like time stopped... Is this really happening, or am l caught in some sort of timeless mindbubble...?
I have experienced it before... to me it just seems as if time has stopped, but in reality nothing has happened.... it could be that it's just my mind going so fast... It just seems so strange at this point, because there has nothing happened yet, that could trigger my mind to do such a thing.... There is no situation to analyse, no sences that overload, nothing of the sort...
Still, there is nothing l can do till it's over.... and if something has happened, it will soon reveal itself, l presume

(OOC: c'mon guys.... let's get this thing going...) 

Author:  David Allen [ Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:54 pm ]

Bridge, Concordia

David paused for a few minutes, to wonder if Urban was okay. He seemed a little grumpier than his normal self. He chalked it up to the stress of getting umderway for his first trip out as XO.

The rest of the crew seemed to be in fine spirits.

It was time to take to the stars.
He keyed the shipwide com call.

"All hands, this is Commander Allen. We are going to put our warp engine to the test for the first time since refit. I'm counting on all of you to make it run smoothly. Prepare for departure."

He rose from the coand chair and put his hand on the shoulder of the young helmsman

"Take us out, Son.", he said.

((( OOC: Sorry guys, RL has been a mess. Car accident included. (I'm okay). ))) 

Author:  Alan Larson [ Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:16 am ]

Bridge,Concordia

Alan looked at the room. The first officer seemed upset. The tactical and opps officers seemed okay. Commander Allen had a firm hold on everything.

After they cleared space dock, Larson suggested that they start the test at warp four. 

Author:  Karl Urban [ Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:57 am ]

"Larson, Warp 4 if you please." Urban said calmly. 

Author:  David Allen [ Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:32 pm ]

Bridge, Concordia

=/\=Bridge to Engineering. Mr. Hammond, we are at warp four, and will increase our speed every ten minutes, half a point. Please keep me updated. Bridge out=/\=

Mr. Velok, would you please join me in my readyroom. I've been reading over your file, and I think I have a special job for you.

Mr. Urban, you have the bridge. 
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Author:  Mimas [ Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:59 pm ]

Excuse me? Mimas thought..... why would the cmd want to meet with my ensign in his readyroom...? Shouldn't l be there as well, then?

However, he chose not to speak his question out loud, but just looked at the captain instead, with such an expression that clearly gave away his suprise.... 

Author:  David Allen [ Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:26 pm ]

Bridge, Concordia

David had spent years behind a desk. He had heard it all and seen it all from every rank and department. He registered the familer look of surprise cross Mimas' face. He had seen that look to many times before.

"Don't worry, Mr. Elfeneye, I'm going to give him a job that you don't want for yourself. I'll send some key details to your console, as it is a sensitive matter that I should not speak about now." 

Author:  Velok [ Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:54 pm ]

Velok nodded, and followed the captain into the ready room. Commander Allen rounded the desk, taking his seat. Velok paused at the front of the desk, standing with his hands clasped behind his back. He hadn't been on duty for more than a few minutes, and already, the captain was giving him unique tasks. Truly, Velok thought to himself, these humans had an unusual method of operation. Nevertheless, if the captain deemed him the best candidate for whatever task he wished to assign, Velok would certainly comply.

"You mentioned a special assignment, Captain?" 

Author:  David Allen [ Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:07 am ]

Readyroom,Concordia

David held out his hand, in a gesture for Velok to sit.

"At ease, Ensign, please." He said with a grin. "I have something under my desk I want to show you." 

Author:  Velok [ Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:56 am ]

Ensign Velok - Captain's Ready Room, U.S.S. Concordia

Velok's eyebrow raised a little as he sat. "What could the captain possibly have under his desk that is of this level of importance?" he thought to himself.

(OOC: For the sake of keeping things moving, you can post me sitting down (or other various nothings) if I couldn't otherwise have anything important to say.) 

Author:  David Allen [ Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:24 am ]

Readyroom Concordia

Velok took his seat, and David produced a small robotic dog from under his desk.

"This is Argus. He is a very useful watchdog, when he is active. Right now he is switched off. He rescued quite a few people on the station, and was quite good at apprehending pickpockets and such. He is here because he has knowlegde pretaining to our mission. I'd like you to keep an eye on him, and find him something useful to do, until he is needed to help us complete our mission goal. He can be playful, and unpredictable at times. I'm hoping that a disciplined young officer such as yourself can help him learn to behave a little better. If not, we will just switch him off until needed. Don't be afraid to remind him of this."

David could not register any reaction from the Vulcan. He always had a hard time reading them.

"What do you say, Velok? Are you up for the task? Should I switch him on?" 

Author:  Velok [ Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:08 am ]

Ensign Velok - Captain's Ready Room, U.S.S. Concordia

Velok was almost taken aback at the idea. "Sir, wouldn't it be more prudent and efficient to simply bring the... device... down to Engineering to have them extract any relevant data? I can assure you that the security department can handle any major protocol violations."

He didn't want to outright condemn the idea of babysitting the cybernetic creature, but he also didn't want to oppose the first task his captain gave him. Somehow, though, he got the feeling that he was picked specifically because he was a Vulcan. Humans tended to have a near-sadistic sense of humor in regards to Vulcan mannerisms. "Of course, sir, if you have already come to a decision, I will uphold it to the best of my ability." 

Author:  Argus [ Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:59 am ]

((Keep in mind that Argus is FAR more than just a lil trinket you can push a button on and it turns on. Argus weighs alot more, is the size of a normal Modern day wolf, just a bit more dangerous when offended. Not to mention, the only way to move him when off line is with a grav device.))

ON:

Bridge, Ready Room

...Hearing all this, Argus quickly turns on and his eyes flared to life...

"Harm me or my datacore and youll sentence the entire ship to death as they sing 'Hail Mary' in the after life. Threaten my existence, Velok, and you wont beable to reproduce, do you understand that, Vulcan?" Argus said angrily as his eyes continued to flare red as a sure sign of his discomfort.

"Also, refrain from calling me, 'it, thing, or device' or I will disrespect you in turn." Argus added as he through in a low growl. 

Author:  Velok [ Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:08 am ]

Ensign Velok - Captain's Ready Room

Velok's eyebrow perked at the hostile statements emanating from the device. He simply made an acknowledging half-nod, able to tell already that a logical retort would be lost on the AI within.

"It appears that the decision has been made already, sir," he said to the commander while staring at Argus. 

Author:  David Allen [ Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:28 am ]

(((OOC: Thanks for making those details about Argus clear. I was going to edit my previous post, but simply became swamped with a new job. I hearby renew my commitment to post at least every other day to keep things moving. Sorry I left you guys hanging)))

On:
Ready Room Concordia

"As previously stated, Argus can be a handful sometimes." David said to Velok. He then turned his gaze to Argus.

"Please, Argus, Velok only wants to be your friend. He can escort you a security detail or two if you like. I can always leave you on the station next time we go out, but I don't want to. Save the mean dog act for the bad guys. Okay?" 
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Author:  Argus [ Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:23 am ]

"I am only forewarning any tampering with my systems without my expressed permission will result in a defensive mechanism that cant be broken or hacked, if I am accessed without my permission I am equipped with a failsafe that, when detonated, could cause harm to your ship and crew. Also, I do not joke when I am offended. Offend me again and the Vulcan will loose his precious reproduction organs. See if he has that annoying logic attitude after that." Argus said as he glared at Velok and his eyes flared to a bright red/orange hue. 

Author:  Velok [ Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:09 am ]

Velok sighed silently, and turned to Allen again. "Captain, is the device... is he... known for these kinds of violent outbursts? Perhaps there is something wrong with his AI matrix, and Engineering should inspect him for data corruption. Or, if he is indeed sentient, perhaps a counselor would be better suited?" 

Author:  Argus [ Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:13 am ]

Velok wrote:

Velok sighed silently, and turned to Allen again. "Captain, is the device... is he... known for these kinds of violent outbursts? Perhaps there is something wrong with his AI matrix, and Engineering should inspect him for data corruption. Or, if he is indeed sentient, perhaps a counselor would be better suited?"

...Argus rushes forward and puts his front half on Velok's lap while putting considerable weight on Velok's crotch while Argus's nose was almost an inch away from the Vulcans face as steely teeth snapped shut near Velok's face...

"I warned you, to not refer to me as a Device nor treat me like a machine. Do it again and I will make due on what I have previously stated." Argus said growling more loudly and defensively, as more weight was being slowly pressed onto Velok's crotch. 

Author:  Velok [ Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:42 am ]

Velok, unphased by Argus's violence, simply shifted his knee in order to prop Argus up slightly, relieving the pressure.

"You are overreacting to a simple mislabeling. I also feel compelled to warn you that such behavior will not go unchecked. It would be wise of you to learn to control your anger, lest Starfleet be forced to deem you a hazard to continued operations, and dealt with accordingly. Although you are an artificial intelligence, perhaps Vulcan meditative techniques would be of assistance." 

Author:  Mimas [ Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:17 am ]

Concordia
Bridge
---------

Everything was going smoothely, as one could expect.
The concordia had proven herself to be a reliable vessle, and after months of maintenance, she flew as if she were brandnew.

Mimas relaxed a bit... but not for long....
A sudden burst of emotions radiated from the readyroom.

He wondered : Strange, l sense something, as if someone is about to loose his temper. But Cmd Allen is not the one to lose temper in such a short time, and the Vulcan,... that would be really remarkable to see a Vulcan go beserk....

He tapped his combadge

=^= Captain, everything allright in there? =^= 

Author:  David Allen [ Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:12 pm ]

Ready Room, Concordia

"That is enough!!" Allen shouted. "Break it up!! Argus, I thought you were smarter than this!! Now let him up, or so help me I will confine you to the brig, or worse yet, turn the ship around, and dump you back on the station in a hot minute!! I'm in command here, and I won't put up with this kind of behavior from anyone on my ship!! We settle or differences like civilized people!!"

David had been shouting when the offer of assitance came from Mimas, but he was still able to understand it.

=/\=Thank you, Mr.Elfeneye. We are fine in here, for now. =/\= 

Author:  Naquv [ Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:41 pm ]

Slowly but surely the ship went faster. Warp 5.... 5.5....6. Everything seemed OK. He couldn't stop thinking about that new Vulcan. Something was with him. He couldn't put his finger on it. Then Mr. Elfeneye, seemingly for no reason, hailed the captain. There seemed to be shouting on the other end. He knew right then this was no ordinary Vulcan. but... why? Did the captain know him? It did not seem so when Velok first came on the bridge. Was he only part Vulcan and his emotions got the best of him? It could be possible. Of course, there could be many circumstances he did not know about, so he did not want to jump to conclusions. But one could not forget the shouting by the commander. He decided to not over analyze the situation and looked back at the console. Warp 6.5...7.... 

Author:  Mimas [ Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:17 pm ]

Concordia
Bridge
---------

=/\=Thank you, Mr.Elfeneye. We are fine in here, for now. =/\=
Although the response was reassuring, it could not be misunderstood, there was, or had been something going on inside the readyroom.... Mimas saw how the bridgecrew all looked up upon hearing the shouting that proceeded the captains' response.

Only Naquv's face remained emotionless, there was only a tiny little movement in his eyebrows, maybe a frown...
"He must be just as curious to this new Vulcan... what was his name again... Velok,..." Mimas though.

=^= "Aknowledged, captain"=^=

Mimas ended the comcall

"Back to your stations, all of you!" he commanded the bridge crew, which all obeyed without hesitation...

"what a fine crew this is, so far" he thought... and continued out loud, to no one in particullar

"l wish l knew where we are headed, even if it was like in the old days, "third star from the right" as James T. Kirk used to do...."

Then a minor led flashed on his security console, indicating a autonomous artificial device had recently been activated onboard Concordia....

"oh my God, l forgot all about him", Mimas thought to himself, and after checking the location of the device, he now understood a little bit more of what had happened in the readyroom...

"Argus".... he said... "this mission just got a bit more exciting".... 

Author:  Karl Urban [ Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:27 pm ]

"Bring us back down to warp 6." Urban said as he shook his head at the exuberance of his officers.

"Their should be an asteroid system coming up, lets test our maneuverability and the weapons on the Asteriod field." Urban said finally after a minute or two. 

Author:  Argus [ Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:40 pm ]

...Argus just stood there, staring at Allen and then growled at Velok, before leaving the ready room before he did something he would later mildly regret but derived pleasure from it. As he exited he saw a familiar face at Tactical. He ran towards the humanoid and tackled Mimas, as Mimas landed on the ground, he began licking him profusely, as Mimas tried to move him away, Argus merely plopped himself down and continued licking the unfortunate Mimas's face, covering Mimas's face with Artificial slobber... 
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Author:  Mimas [ Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:57 pm ]

Concordia
Bridge
----------

Argus wrote:
...Argus just stood there, staring at Allen and then growled at Velok, before leaving the ready room before he did something he would later mildly regret but derived pleasure from it. As he exited he saw a familiar face at Tactical. He ran towards the humanoid and tackled Mimas, as Mimas landed on the ground, he began licking him profusely, as Mimas tried to move him away, Argus merely plopped himself down and continued licking the unfortunate Mimas's face...

(OOC, l wonder how that feels, having a robot lick your face)

"Allright, allright, you, That's enough!!! l don't know why you are so happy to see me. Get off me, l have to get back to my duties, ..... ARGUS!!!!!!!..... Down Boy"

Even though Mimas had spoken the words quite firmly, it just did not seem to have any effect.... The robodog continued greeting him for some minutes, after which it started jumping and turning in excitement.

"what's gotten into you?? l know for a fact that you have been instructed not to interfere with bridge officers during their duty, so sit, and behave...."

Mimas crawled up from the floor, and tapped his console to bring up the tactical screen....

"Astroid field ahead, sir. 200.000 km distance. We'll be in firing range within 2 minutes... Analyses of Astroids reveal traces of hydrogene. I suggest we target isolated astroids, sir. If we fire upon a cluster of astroids, we might get caught in a chainreaction of exploding hydrogeneclouds."

He turned back to Argus :"As for you, l think you should go back to the captain.... and to Ensign Velok. I have no time for you now" 

Author:  Argus [ Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:16 pm ]

Bridge, Concordia

-----

"Velok is so boring with his logical circuits, The Captain is like a emotional Klingon, your more fun to bug." Argus said getting up onto his hind legs and his front paws were on the tactical console. "The Captain wants that Vulcan dog to baby sit me. I am fine right here, besides, I know you. I dont know him. He doesnt seem like a very fun person to me. Wait, hes Vulcan, fun isnt in there vocabulary." Argus said as he nosed Mimas's hand, sending it up in the air where Mimas's hand landed on his shoulder, then looked up giving the puppy eyes look. 

Author:  Mimas [ Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:59 pm ]

Concordia
Bridge
----------

Argus wrote:
he nosed Mimas's hand, sending it up in the air where Mimas's hand landed on his shoulder, then looked up giving the puppy eyes look.

Mimas pulled back his hand, but not before stroking the big wolf friendly between the ears:

"You are way out of your league here, and you are making me look like a fool. This is my first day as chief security, and allready l fail to secure this bridge from uninvited guests.... Now get down, and let me do my job..."

l still don't know what to think of this robodog Mimas thought. l'm not even sure if he is allowed on the bridge at all....

"l'm not joking, " he continued, when he saw that Argus had not moved, "l can order to beam you in a confined cell, and activate a forcefield so that you cannot use that little personal transporterdevice of yours... You're not supposed to be here...
Place you arguments and puppy eyes on the captains desk, go on...."
Mimas tried to push the robodog of his console, but quickly realised that he lacked the strenghth to move such a weight by manpower only....

His eyes searched for Urbans' help me out, here.... 

Author:  Karl Urban [ Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:56 am ]

"Argus, get down and leave Mimas alone. Why dont you come down here and lay down out of the way of the officers." Urban said as he watched Argus come down to lay besides the First officers chair.

"Mimas, weapons fire on the Asteroids workout any kinks in the weapon systems." Urban said turning to face Mimas and nodded for him to go ahead.

"I rather not be caught off guard when we reach Gustaff's research lab." Urban said to no one in particular. 

Author:  kloek8 [ Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:15 am ]

Concordia
Engineering

Engineering to Urban

we are detecting a power surse in the weapon systems

i recommend a full diagnostic of the weapons 

Author:  Mimas [ Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:51 am ]

Concordia
Bridge
---------

kloek8 wrote:
Concordia
Engineering

Engineering to Urban

we are detecting a power surse in the weapon systems

i recommend a full diagnostic of the weapons

And l haven't even fired a phaser yet, l'm not even targetting anything... Mimas tapped on his console to monitor the powersupply to the weaponssystems...

"Confirmed, sir, Some phasers in the array seem to have failed to connect to the powerup... it looks like a technical problem, some poorly connected wires. l'm switching weapons system back offline..."

=^= Bridge to engeneering.... we need a repaircrew to check the wiring of all the phasers.... see to it, bridge out =^= 

Author:  kloek8 [ Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:59 pm ]

Concordia
Engineering

=^= always nice talking to you.. will take a look at the problem =^=

kloek8 to the engineering team

"i want a full weapons diagnostic, all weapons"

=^= engineering to mimas... i need weapon controls to engineering =^= 

Author:  Naquv [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:04 am ]

Naquv was not amused by the robot's remark, for both his race and his captain. of course all that was forgotten when they came into weapons range and some weapons systems went down. he ran a full diagnostic on all the systems in case the phasers weren't a fluke. He found there was nothing wrong except for one of the insignificant subsystems on the same EPS conduit as the faulty phaser connections. He called Kloek again. "some of the replicators on deck 8 are down. I suggest also you repair those. Naquv out." 

Author:  David Allen [ Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:18 am ]

Bridge, Concodia

Allen had just stepped back on to the Bridge, and had overheard that weapons and replicators had both gone down. He had a flashback to the hell he went through trying to figure out why the station was eating itself alive. That nightmare had started with replicators malfuctioning.

"Full stop" he said. "I want every available hand to start ship wide diagnostics, and visual inspections of every effected system. Start with the EPS conduit in question. Time is of the essence here. If this it what I think it is we have to nip it in the bud." 

Author:  Vorak [ Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:51 pm ]

OFF: I see that the last post dates from over 3 weeks ago, and that all other posts actually date from over a month ago. Is there still anyone here at all on this site? 
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Author:  David Allen [ Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:43 pm ]

OOC: I am here, just going to try and bring it back again. I had a RL work situation step on it last time, just as things got going. Terrible timing. I will at least explain the lapse in game, and post by myself, if I have to. I just don't want to see this die. 

Author:  Mimas [ Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:34 pm ]

OOC: here, but nothing happens... so yeah well... 

Author:  Vorak [ Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:47 am ]

OFF: It's been over a week again since anything happened on this site... I don't mind paying for the webspace and domain name, but if it's going to be totally unused then it's a little silly to keep paying for it... 

Author:  Alan Larson [ Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:56 pm ]

I understand. I guess we should just let it die. 

Author:  Vorak [ Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:25 pm ]

The last in-game post took place one and a half month ago. And no one responded here anymore since the last post made here 2 weeks ago.

Is that the wish of everyone here? To just let it die and be over with? There's still a Myspace profile for EF out there with about 1500 friends that could be used to advertise to get new people perhaps (if 1% joined you'd have 15 new people). But I won't advertise until I know that there's going to be someone here to receive those people, give them positions and have them be active in a storyline.

But if no one cares about EF anymore, please do tell me... 

Author:  Mimas [ Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:39 pm ]

l'm just wondering if this formula really works....
it seems it doesn't 

Author:  Vorak [ Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:22 pm ]

It used to work. Otherwise we wouldn't have been around for 8 years. 

Author:  Naquv [ Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:18 pm ]

(OOC: I'm not sure what should happen. i sure do like it, but i can't ever remember to post, but i say we give it one more time. so that is what i'm going to do. )

"Aye sir, I'll check the conduit. =A= This is Naquv. I would like you to come with me to check and EPS conduit Mr. Hammond.=A= May i suggest someone else on the bridge come with me? 

Author:  Alan Larson [ Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:07 pm ]

"I've send word to the lab to fan out and check the larger computer juntions around the ship, Sir. I'm also going to take the secondary computer core off-line. We need to send some engineers to disconecct it manualy, just in case the problem gets out of hand. We don't want it to spread to the backup systems." 

Author:  David Allen [ Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:14 pm ]

David began to pace back and forth in front of the main viewer.
He thought to himself:

We are too far away to turn back, but I need somewhere safe to regroup, and solve this problem.

"Helm, set a course for the Talaxian outpost. Perhaps Ambasador Nelix can help us find our way. As soon as we are in range, open a channel." 
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Author:  Mimas [ Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:03 pm ]

Concordia
Bridge

------

"Aye sir, I'll check the conduit. =A= This is Naquv. I would like you to come with me to check and EPS conduit Mr. Hammond.=A= May i suggest someone else on the bridge come with me?[/quote]

"with your permission, sir?"

Mimas looked at the commander, while the robodog still running arround his feet, as a overhappy puppy... 

Author:  David Allen [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:20 am ]

"Very well, update me when you've found out anything." He turned to his science officer.

"Mr. Larson, I'll be in my Readyroom, talking with the Ambasador. You have the Bridge. Mr. Urban, your with me." 

Author:  Karl Urban [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:12 am ]

"Yes sir." Karl said as he followed Allan into the Ready Room where he just stood their quietly. 

Author:  Alan Larson [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:07 pm ]

Bridge,Concordia

Alan moved to the center chair. This wasn't his first time in command. He, Allen, and Urban worked hard to get the ship space worthy. This was, however his first command run while underway. He was guessing that the Commander wanted to see how he handled things when the ship wasn't in spacedock.

"Put the diagnostic data on the main viewer please. I'd like to have this problem solved before the Commander comes back, or at the very least figure out what is wrong. I'll entertain any ideas anyone may have." 

Author:  David Allen [ Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:21 pm ]

"At ease, Karl. Have a seat. I need to know what you think the best courese of action is, if this turns out to be the same thing that attacked the station." 

Author:  Naquv [ Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:15 pm ]

Naquv pressed a few buttons before he went out to bring up the diagnostic data. he didn't bother to look at it before he left. on the way down in the turbolift waiting for the engineer's reply, he asked Mimas a question, to not seem like a cold Klingon that did not like anybody and was just doing his job, "Mr. Mimas, where are you originally from? I was born on the Klingon home world." it was an awkward question at the moment, but he needed to make friends on this ship to not gain a bad reputation, and there was something abstract he liked about the newly promoted officer. 

Author:  David Allen [ Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:06 am ]

Readyroom, Concordia

Urban was just about to answer, but he was interupted by the bridge com officer.

=/\=Comander, the abassador is has answered our hail, Sir. =/\=

"Just a moment, Karl", Allen said.

=/\=On screen here, please. =/\=, he told the com officer. 

Author:  Vorak [ Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:41 am ]

OFF: You have probably noticed that the site was offline a couple of days around new years. This was because the provider suspected the site had been hacked. However, I have examined everything and could find no trace of hackers, so it's back now. Just thought I'd let you all know over here, as this is the only active topic left anyway lol. 

Author:  Alan Larson [ Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:02 am ]

Bridge, Concordia

The data started to scroll down the main viewer. Alan started to tap keys on he command console, isolating the the data he thought was important, and sending it to a file he would open when he returned to the science station.

"Please increase the speed of the data stream" Alan said. "I can read it much faster than it's going now." 

Author:  David Allen [ Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:15 pm ]

Readyroom, Concordia

The screen on David's desk was filled with the face of Nelix. He was smiling from ear to ear, and eager to help out in any way he could.

"How can I help you, Commander?", he said.

David replied, "Well, we seen to be having some trouble. It is most likely nothing, but I want to check out my ship in a friendly place, instead of in the middle of a sector that has barely been charted."

"I understand, Sir. This region is a little more stable since we set up the trading outpost here on the colony, but still to unpredictable to conduct system tests or repairs out in the open. Please be our guests."

Allen smiled back at the Talaxian. "We may also borrow some of your staff. It seems we left spacedock a little short handed."

Nelix of course, was more than happy to help.

"Anything you need from us, Commander, we will be more than happy to provide. See you soon."

With that, the Federation logo reappeared on the screen.

"Looks like we are making an unplanned stop, Mr.Urban." 
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Author:  Karl Urban [ Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:35 pm ]

..........Ready Room..........

"Expect the unexpected, Commander. But I suggest putting Security on high alert for the remainder of our time here then we can go by the colony." Urban said as he looked at the Captain. 

Author:  David Allen [ Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:31 pm ]

"Absolutely, Karl. Take us to yellow alert, and assume command. Send Mr. Larson in to consult with me about our conduit problem." 

Author:  Alan Larson [ Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:39 pm ]

Bridge, Concordia

"Computer, please cross reference the current data with the findings from both the station, and the ship after the disapperence of Gustav Brackman. Look for any conections."

If anyone could cause problems from beyond the grave, it was Brackman. Alan wanted to rule him out first and formost. 

Author:  Gabrial Flacco [ Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:15 am ]

*...Gabe got orders to locate and investigate a conduit problem that the ship seems to be having at this time. Not much is known, set aside that its burntout, but none the less a problem Gabe is eager to fix. He has only been aboard ship since the last time she made port. He wants to make an impression on the senior staff. At engineering he runs several scans and even searchs the system's power grid for fluxs. he belives if he can find in the grid were it spikes highly he can shorten his list of theories into a few concievable problems that could have caused the burnout...* 

Author:  Gabrial Flacco [ Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:29 pm ]

*... After searching relentlessly for an answer to the conduit issue the drowsy ensign finally comes across some info that catchs his attention. Once drowsy now alert Flacco looks into the spike he had just discovered. According to the grid the spike occured on deck 6. Gabe thinks to him self what his next move will be. He walks over to an equipment locker and straps on a utility belt with assorted tools. He looks over to see two NCO engineers siting around...*

"Crewmen, I need your help. Grab your equipment and meet me at the turbo lift on deck six."

Crewman: "Yes, Sir."

*...They snap a quick salute and Flacco leaves Engineering...*

=/\="Ensign Flacco to bridge. I found a lead on the burnt out conduit. A few engineers and myself are proceeding to deck six to investigate further."=/\= 

Author:  Alan Larson [ Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:58 pm ]

Bridge, Concordia

=/\=Nice work, Ensign. Proceed with caution. Let the engineers do the grunt work, but I want you to do the close inspection. There should be some senior officers on the way to you. If they don't get there soon I will join you myself=/\= 

Author:  Joey Munro [ Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:52 am ]

*Joey had been doing the routine settle in for almost 4 days, it had been nothing short of painstaking. There were stacks of paperwork and PADD's all over the office in which she was now taking over. Ship's counselors should be organized to a fault, but apparently the Concordia's last one had been somewhat of a head case in themselves. After rearranging the entire office and making it a little less of a war zone, she tapped her comm.*

=/\= Munro to Commander Allen =/\=

"Sir, this is Josephine Munro reporting in, unfortunately my office is in such shambles I couldn't report in person."

=/\= Awaiting reply =/\= 

Author:  David Allen [ Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:03 am ]

=/\=Understood. Report to the bridge when you feel like your office is in order. Allen out. =/\= 

Author:  Joey Munro [ Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:20 am ]

*Joey stepped over yet another pile of junk left behind by her predecessor. It was very unsettling to see her new office in such a state, but she was getting through it. She needed to get to the bridge, and see how much the ship was in need of a counselor or if she had time to finish this damned office. Walking to the bridge she watched as people passed her and she took in as much as she could before stepping into the turbolift.*

"Bridge." She said allowed in the lift car

*The car came to a halt at the bridge and she stepped out and looked around, she liked this ship, it was organized, with the exception of her office* 

Author:  Alan Larson [ Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:49 am ]

Bridge, Concordia

Alan watched as the counselor walked from the lift door to her seat at the left of the center chair.

"Nice to see you, counselor. We are en route to the Talaxian colony and tradeing outpost. It is the safest place to stop and undergo repairs." 
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Author:  David Allen [ Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:22 am ]

Readyroom, Concordia

David sat, alone. Urban had just left, and Larson was on the way in. No one knew about the stop at the Talaxian colony, before the conduit rupture. No one except him and the two section 31 agents on board. The conduit rupture had been manufactured to divert the ship to the colony under the pretence of emergency. The agents were not really headed for Brackman's lab as was orginally stated to the crew. The real mission was at the colony. Only David and the intelegence agents knew this. How long could he keep his secret?

"How long, indeed", he said out loud, to himself. 

Author:  Gabrial Flacco [ Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:38 am ]

=/\="Roger that, Sir. Flacco, out."=/\=

*...Gabe watchs over the crewmen for a few minute as he waited for an appearence of a senior officer. He stood there looking down the hall with his arms folded across his chest. Standing there Gabe grew anxious to know what the engineers are up to and if they have found anything...* 

Author:  Joey Munro [ Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:39 am ]

*Munro smiled at the Lt. and nodded as she sat down and straightened her uniform out.*

"Thank you Mr. Larson, good to be out from my last assignment." she said with a slight laugh hiding the discomfort the thought of her last assignment caused. 

Author:  Alan Larson [ Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:46 am ]

Bridge, Concordia

Larson smiled.

"It couldn't have been as bad as my last assignment. I spent eight hours a day, locked in a lab, running diagnostics." 

Author:  Joey Munro [ Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:14 am ]

Bridge, USS Concordia

"A lab? Ha, that would have been nice. My last assignment was... well it doesn't matter." Joey finished without continuing the thought. 

Author:  Karl Urban [ Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:48 am ]

Concordia, Bridge

...Urban was sitting in the Captains chair and over heard the talking between the crew, he felt it was best for the moment so he said nothing as he waited patiently... 

Author:  Alan Larson [ Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:19 am ]

Bridge, Concordia

Alan stood when he saw Urban leave the readyroom. That ment he was next to see the commander. He told the counselor he had been locked in a lab. Karl sat down and listened to the rest of the chat without saying a word.

Larson nodded at his old friend Karl.

"In case you haven't met, this is Lt. Commander Karl Urban, counselor. He is Concdia's new First Officer. It was nice talking to you."

Alan walked to the readyroom door and rang the chime. 

Author:  David Allen [ Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:43 pm ]

Readyroom, Concordia

"Come in, and sit down Alan. Tell me what is going on here. I thought this ship checked out at 100 percent. How can we be having this kind of problem? 

Author:  Destiny Jordan [ Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:23 pm ]

Destiny walked through the unfamiliar corridors of the ship; nodding at the people who she passed along the way. She had been assigned to the U.S.S Concordia as the Acting CMO and she intended to make the most of her time on board.

She had followed the computers directions and soon found herself in the turbolift that took her to the bridge.

She stepped into the room and then glanced around to see which direction the Captain's Ready Room was. Seeing it to her left she walked there, nodding to the bridge officers on duty before pressing the pad by the door and upon hearing the chirp she waited for the invitation to enter... 

Author:  David Allen [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:33 pm ]

Readyroom, Concordia

The door chime rang.

"Pardon me a moment, Alan. Come in, please" 
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Author:  Destiny Jordan [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:23 pm ]

Destiny heard the invitation and so entered the Ready Room.

She walked up to the Captain's desk where he sat with another Officer.

"Sorry to interrupt you Sir..." she began; a warm smile on her face and her hand extended. "I'm Destiny Jordan...the new Acting CMO. I was told to report straight to you on my arrival." 

Author:  David Allen [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:29 pm ]

Readyroom, Concordia

He shook her hand.

"When it rains it pours. I have been insturcted to pick up a medical officer on the Talaxian colony as well. This is Lt. Larson, he is our CSO, but has been known to lend a hand in sickbay from time to time." 

Author:  Destiny Jordan [ Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:34 pm ]

"How do you do Lieutenant..." she smiled as she released the Captain's hand and extended it to Larson.

"It's good to know who to call on if I need another pair of hands."

After shaking his hand too she then turned her attention back to Allen. "Well Sir...If you will excuse me. I think I'll get straight down to Sickbay and get settled in and leave you two gentleman in peace." 

Author:  Gabrial Flacco [ Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:02 am ]

*...Gabe grew impatiant waiting for other officers so he decided to find the engineers to see if they had anything to report. He found them in service crawl space looking at a big charred section that once was a power conduit. Gabe relieved the crewmen and had them wait out side the crawl way. Gabe leans up across fromt he conduit and begins a scan on his tricorder...* 

Author:  Vorak [ Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:23 pm ]

OFF: will this mission still continue, or has absolutely everyone abandoned EF now?? 
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet