• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Chain of Command

Started by Vorak, April 29, 2002, 02:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

I hereby announce that the following of chain of command is necessary. I do not have the time to involve myself in every little dispute or problem there is, I believe that there is more than one admiral for a reason, so they can do things and decide over certain things they have authority over.

The chain of command works as I explain in an example.

You are lieutenant, or lieutenant commander. You have a dispute or a problem, and you wish to talk with a superior officer about this. Then it is not logical to go to a high-ranked admiral right away. First go to your direct CO: on a ship that would be either the First Officer or the Captain.
If the CO cannot solve the problem himself, he can go for help one rank up, which would be someone of HQ (one of the departments, or if need be, the XO or CO of Station Avalon).
If they cannot solve it either, the case is passed on to Adm. Nocturnus, and only when he cannot fix it either, THEN it is presented toward me admiral Vorak.

So as from now on, I do not give any reply to cases represented to me, if they do not come from Adm. Nocturnus, Senior Admiral Zach T Schmidt or any Rear- or Vice-Admiral first. Do not take it personally, but you will be ignored if you do not follow the chain of command.

These other admirals are here for a purpose, to help you and fix problems where necessary.

In the end, this system will benefit for everyone.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

OFF: this way I save alot of time, which I need alot right now,  please bear with me. As you have noticed probably, I already spent a great deal of time on re-writing the website.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Montrell

And if there is a bug big problem then come to the JAG departement.
The door is always open!
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">