• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Avalon Fortification Meeting

Started by Vorak, August 14, 2005, 12:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hedford

*Montrell was walking in the corridor where Admiral Vorak's office was located. He was about to turn around the last corner as suddenly Commodore Hedford ran out a turbolift and stopped infront of him. Montrell was handed over a PADD with information about one of the Starfleet's Space Stations. Montrell nodded to the Commodore and after a small briefing Montrell continues to Admiral Vorak's office. Hedford immediately returned to OPS*
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Will Karelia

"I'm not sure. The encryption patterns were nothing like I've ever seen before. They looked almost Gallifreyan."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Vorak

"Captain Taurik, reports have reached me that you and... captain Vurak, have acquired certain abilities that allowed you to create a reinforced beam that was effective in driving back the Na'jigat, at Deep Space 12. Could you tell us more of how, and where, you acquired this... power?"
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Julia Rellek

Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

lucasbailey

*watches intently*

OFF: Thought it might've been directed at me, but never thought it was mean, kind of went by me, wouldn't doubt it though; especially with the rows i've had with people on another site...
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

Legudon

*Out of a dark corner, a humanoid shape appears out of nowhere, and Legudon steps into the light. He faces Taurik and Vurak.*
"I received your call. You would not have called me, if it were not important."
*Then he turns to Vorak.*
"But I already know why you have called for me. We meet again, admiral Vorak. I wish there was no need for our meeting, but it seems you do need our help."
*Without anyone inviting Legudon to it, he takes a chair and sits down.*
"The Na'jigat is more powerful now, than they have been for many centuries. Each target they attack, gives them additional fuel that strengthens them, more energy that makes them crave for even more. They have attacked some major areas in this area of the Delta Quadrant already... the Delta Alliance, the Loxians, Starphoenix Base, Deep Space 12. They now no longer care for small prizes any more, and leave small starbases or planets for what they are. I know their next target will be this very station. It is a major place of power and energy in this sector, for the size of the station, the people that reside on it, and the ships that visit it. But there is still some delay, the Na'jigat will not attack instantly. First, they are preparing and increasing their powers, before attacking. They want to make sure they will obtain victory, and the defense of Taurik and Vurak at Deep Space 12 was unforeseen."
*He glances at Taurik and Vurak, then back at Vorak.*
"Believe me, if these two captains had not come up with the element of surprise, the destruction at DS12 would be far worse... there would be no ships returning from it in one piece, and this station would already have been under attack too. You are unusually fortunate, admirals, to have the delay these two captains managed to give you. Believe me, we would not be sitting here having this conversation otherwise."
*He gets back up again.*
"The Na'jigat will not attack for at least another three weeks. You will need every moment of this time to prepare your defenses. When the time comes, I will return in force, and offer you our defense. But even with our help, and the help of Taurik and Vurak, it will not be enough. You need all the help you can get for this battle. It will be like nothing you have ever seen before in your history. But if the Na'jigat succeeds in destroying this station, Starfleet HQ in the Alpha Quadrant will be next. Do you have any more questions?"
*He looks around.*
"Anyone?"
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Sentinel Caste

Vorak

*Vorak and the other admirals enter his office.*
"Please, have a seat."
*Vorak offers the admirals a seat around his desk, and sits down himself.*
"Very well, I am receiving disturbing reports about the Na'jigat planning to attack Avalon Station. I have already read some of the reports about the destruction of Deep Space 12, giving me enough reason to assume this threat is more serious than many of us may think. I need to know all the information you can share, so we can attempt to anticipate their next move, and when this move will take place."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Montrell

*Montrell touched the panel outside Admiral Vorak's office and a chime could be heared inside the room. Montrell then hears Admiral Vorak's voice and he enters. He immediately sees several Admirals sitting in the room and he quickly turns to Admiral Vorak, who makes him clear with gestures to sit down.*
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Julia Rellek

That is wierd. How could he of encrypted them beyond our access?

Taurik

"I acquired my psionic abilities through intensive training with the Gallifreyan master, Legudon. However, to preserve the safety of the Gallifreyans, I cannot reveal the location of their homeworld. Such information could easily be read by the Na'jigat."
Captain Taurik
Commanding Officer
U.S.S. Rivendell - NCC-84540-B

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/starfleetcross.gif" border="0">http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/redcrest.gif" border="0">
Member of the Gallifreyan Sentinel Caste

Vorak

"If we are to stand a chance against the Na'jigat, we will have to come up with some kind of defense and fortificaton system indeed, admiral Rellek."
*Then he looks at Taurik.*
"Do you believe the Gallifreyans will come to our aid? And if so, at what cost?
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Taurik

(OFF: Don't worry, Lucas. When I said that last post, I was talking to Vorak. If it was directed to you, I can see how it might sound kinda mean.

"On the contrary, Captain, my leaving the station is not necessary. I can initiate a telepathic link with the Gallifreyans from here."

Taurik closes his eyes for mere moments, then returns his gaze to the Flag Admiral.

"They are on their way."
Captain Taurik
Commanding Officer
U.S.S. Rivendell - NCC-84540-B

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/starfleetcross.gif" border="0">http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/redcrest.gif" border="0">
Member of the Gallifreyan Sentinel Caste

Vorak

*Vorak inclines his head in respect.*
"Thank you for your kind offer, and I gladly accept it. However, I still do have a question. How would you suggest we spend our time... preparing, and fortifying this station?"
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Julia Rellek

**Turns to Will**

What records were we able to salvage from DS12 before its destruction?

Will Karelia

(OFF: You're already in the room.)

Will stands and goes to the large wall screen in Vorak's office, and opens a log file of the last moments of the battle.

"As you can see here, the Evolution and Rivendell were able to drive off the Na'jigat with specialized phaser beams."

The screen shows phaser beams lancing from the two ships, causing the cloud to flinch away from the impacts. Rather than the customary bright orange, however, the beams were an intense white.

"Now, we have reason to believe this is due to two of our officers, Captains Taurik and Vurak Spock. It seems both of them have recieved considerable training in the art of psionic warfare from the Gallifreyans. If I understood the fleet comunicatios correctly, the captains focused their energies through the phaser assemblies, magnifying their power with the help of the phaser emitters."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell