• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Interigation Rooms

Started by Tgol, May 05, 2005, 05:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S Tev

Walks into the interrigation room and see's what techniques Tgol is using....

Sir, do you need some help here, S Tek asked.
Colonel S Tev
Sub Director of the Order of the Shadows

Xander

OFF:  I know...just giving romulans a hell of a time is too hard too pass up...and in reference to the guards...i didn't exactly know how many there would be....
Xander
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. New York B

Tgol

*Tgol and Xander enter a dark room with a single light and they sit at a table.*

"Whats your name, rank, and position onboard the Uss New york B, you scum."

Xander

*As Tgol tortures Xander he notices him in a trance...thwarting the attempted interrogation*

OFF: Interrogations are hell.....arn't they... http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/shocked.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':O'>
Xander
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. New York B

Tgol

OFF: I asume it was my fualt seeing that I was not more spacific. But this is an interigation room. Interigations are usally veiwed from another room with a miror window. You know the ones you can see out off but not into. hehehe

Xander

"Whats your name, rank, and position onboard the Uss New york B, you scum."

*grins mischieveiously*

"Mein Name ist Bob und Sie nie werden erhalten irgendetwas aus mir Sie romulan Idioten."

"
Xander
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. New York B

Xander

*Finally seeing them both give a little and not pay much attention to him, he gets himself free, and knocks out two guards and gets out of the room and hurridley makes his way down the hall and "dissapears"*

OFF: Just go with this...ok....a little "side road"
Xander
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. New York B

Tgol

*Tgol looks at him with a blank expression and he pulls a knife out from behind his back. Two guards come in and hold Xander Down and another stretchs out his arm. Tgol jams the knife threw his arm and draws it out slowly.*

"Now, what is your name, rank and position..."

Tgol

OFF: Well it is highly unlikely that you are going to be able to knock out all the guards patrolling the base but i will let you go this time. But don't think your almighty and all knowing becuase your on a romulan station and you do not know were your going and it is occupied by hundreds of romulans.

*T'gol gets to his feet*

"Security, Red Alert!"