• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Ourumov to JAG HQ (russia)

Started by Zukovsky Ourumov, August 13, 2002, 01:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zukovsky Ourumov

To: Major Zukovsky Ourumov
Expansion Fleet
Delta Quadrant

Starfleet JAG headquarters
earth Russia

Their is a large file of Mr. Nagasaki this record is like a virus on the computer system.
He is big he has ties even in the cardassian union.
Starfleet intelligence picked up 2 of this agents 3 days ago on earth Berlin we don't know what they where doing their.
I believe their planning something big watch out.
And the rest of the files are here as well.

Safe journey Zukovsky

ZUKOVSKY:Why am I suddenly worried I'm not carrying enough insurance? (james bond The World Is Not Enough)

Zukovsky Ourumov

Yes Captain!

(Edited by Zukovsky Ourumov at 9:20 pm on Aug. 13, 2002)

ZUKOVSKY:Why am I suddenly worried I'm not carrying enough insurance? (james bond The World Is Not Enough)

Zukovsky Ourumov

Hey fellows operation knight was a succes.
the court is making the final details up as we speak.
i think i want to stay for a short time.
i need a vaction after 3 years on earth russia.

i will contaced you then i will be reporting back.

Marco Ramius

Nagasaki is about to die anyway. So please, PLEASE, just play along. Do you think you can do that? Not too hard or something?
And the sea will grant eath man new hope, as sleep brings dreams of home. -Christofer Columbus

Zukovsky Ourumov

To: Major Zukovsky Ourumov
Expansion Fleet
Delta Quadrant

earth Russia

Major Ourumov you are needed on the U.S.S. Friendship their XO killed a Starfleet officer that tried to steal a shuttle.
The Ambassador class starship USS Valdemar NCC 26198 is on route to the station to come and get you and transport you to the Friendship.
They should be their in 2 days enjoy your vacation you have 2 days.

Vice Admiral Bennett

Zukovsky Ourumov

what must i do or cant you tell my that is that to hard too do for you.

Zukovsky Ourumov

To: Vice Admiral Bennett
earth Russia

Expansion Fleet
Delta Quadrant

Admiral I need some information about a guy called Nagasaki!
I need complete access to all files of him and the syndicate including the O'brein reports.
Also pull up the files for Crewmember 445 of this fleet i want to know everything of him.
I believe their is much more going on than they are telling use admiral.

Ourumov out.

Marco Ramius

Do not interfere! That is all you need to know. That was not so hard, was it?
And the sea will grant eath man new hope, as sleep brings dreams of home. -Christofer Columbus