PLACE OF BIRTH
Fleet Commander of Expansion Project, Delta Quadrant
Decorated 17 times by Starfleet as of 2340.
- 2315: Graduated from Starfleet Academy and is first assigned to U.S.S. Excelsior
- 2327: Promoted to lieutenant and assigned to U.S.S. Enterprise B as science officer
- 2334: Promoted to lieutenant commander and assigned to Enterprise C
- 2344: Returns to Vulcan to perform rites of Pon Farr and marriage. During this shoreleave on Vulcan, the U.S.S. Enterprise C is destroyed defending a Klingon outpost from a Romulan attack.
- 2345: Assigned as science officer to U.S.S. Stargazer
- 2348: Assigned to U.S.S. Victory as chief science officer, promoted to commander.
- 2350: Chosen to serve as First Officer on U.S.S. Victory
- 2354: Becomes captain of U.S.S. Victory
- 2363: Promoted to admiral, and reassigned to Starfleet headquarters on Earth
- 2364: Becomes victim of an alien conspiracy in Starfleet. Is released from this by the intervention of captain Picard of the U.S.S. Enterprise
- 2366: Assists Starfleet Headquarters in battle strategy planning against the Borg.
- 2371: Dispatches a search for the disappeared U.S.S. Voyager in the Badlands, but without success
- 2372: Begins teaching at Starfleet Academy
- 2374: Assists Starfleet Headquarters in battle strategy planning against the Dominion.
- 2375: Is rewarded for his strategy skills and promoted to Fleet Admiral.
- 2378: Assumes command of Expansion Project in the Delta Quadrant, and is promoted to Flag Admiral.
Born in 2294, the year captain James T. Kirk was presumed missing and killed after discharge from an unknown spatial anomaly, later known as the Nexus. Married on Vulcan in 2344.
Study of Surak's Wisdom, meditation, science projects.