• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Operations Control

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 09, 2006, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent Garhart

What can we do to protect ourselves?  Will you show us how to update our fighters?

Tom, red alert.  Andros's enemies have tracked him here.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

"Oh, Trilithium? It is news that such a resource is plentifull enough to spare after recent times. Something that was snuck into the alliance I suppose".

Frank Gordon

Gordon places his hands behind his back.

"How dare you suggest i carry disease and pose any possible threat. I've been in service since you were learning your ABC's you'd do well to learn some respect. I am hear to investigate a diplomatic mission gone arie. I expect the cooperation of the crew."
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/1ID-Gordon.jpg" border="0">

"If are referring to mine, I do not want an incident with visitors of the station. The Rivendell is on its course to getting here, when it arrives its crew will be consulted for a solution if one has not been found".

Vincent Garhart

Commander Cook you are entitled to your opinion get some rest son.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Hobson stepped onto Ops. He had vacated the service uniform he had worn during his tour of duty as stations commanding officer, and did not take a position at the command console.
"Are we on lockdown? What has happened?".

Dominic Hobson

Hobson stepped onto the Ops deck, and went to one of the senior officers.
"Ensign Dominic Hobson reporting, to be Chief Science Officer on board the Windsor".
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/7418/cohoshorezo8.jpg" border="0">
Dominic 'Dom' Hobson
Science Officer
Space Station Avalon

Ali'aln Tulak

Captain Brodie:
It's nice to meet you sir. I think you should know that I am also a Federation Field Ambassador. What do you need me to do as of right now?
Lt. J.G. Ali'aln Tulak
                       Chief Medical Officer
                          Chief Counselor
                         U.S.S. Lothlorien

mwnesbitt90

Commodore nesbitt steps onto to bridge, alright i have been briefed and this station has  been placed on complete lockdown no one is going or leaving. Except those in my security team.
Alright i have just recieved word my crew has found a slight warp signature. Whoever is in charge of science on this station get a move on we need all the info you can get us. Admerals we will need you to report to your rooms (for safety) you may remain there until further notice. i want weapons up and runing and we need the Flag Admeral on the line Now. =^= Major Nesbitt to all aboard Frontier Station, this station is under complete security lockdown all no essential personal are to report to there quarters and remain until givin other orders by me!!=^= Turning around alright people we do not sleep until he's found i need four guards with Baily and Garhart at all times we will be watching them sleep, alright and as for the rest of you, i need two officers helping man the sensors for any obnormal readings, i need two officers checking into all of Admeral ransoms personal logs (you have my authorization), Baily and Garhart need updates every twenty min and i need 1 every Five. Alright and all officers rank major or above are now to be armed at all times (get those from the armory) alright people go to work. =^= security personal team 1-4 report to admeral ransom' office now=^=
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Andros

*in a matter of seconds, 14 people show up on the main operations of the frontier station, all but one of them have a strange armor on them....while the other is in a dress with 2 of the knights have there hands on what looks to be swords ready to pull out at a moments notice........*

*The one who looks like the leader walks up to them*

I got a transmission from a man Identifying himself as Ransom.......Now heres the thing, Who gave you that comm signal, and why did you want to meet us ?...

OOC**This is the armor, I hope is works

http://people.clarkson.edu/~stewarja/tc214/pics/power-armor.jpg" border="0">
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

Vincent Garhart

Andros, what is going on?
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

"Mithrill? No. I am no professional engineer, but perhaps comparable to Transparent Aluminum? Metallic alloy I think which is less dense".

"If your orders outlined that you were exempt from accepting orders on this station, I am telling you to disobey them. I am also telling you, Mr. Nesbit, that my patience is very thin at this point. If you begin, or continue  insubordinate actions on the station, I will persue the solution of reprimand. If you think that I am bluffing, Mr. Nesbit, then try me. I have more important things to do than to worry about you doing things that are not needed".
He took a breath.
"I am ordering you to cease these unneeded scanings and such of people who enter this station. All they need is docking clearance, and that is it. If I, or another commander of ops feel there is a threat, you will be contacted. There is no predecent....or to explain it for you to understand, if you do not: No other stations have such procedures, nor need them as we do not. I have stated already what will take place if you do not choose to follow the order. I am not of the taste that this situation makes me use the words 'I am ordering you', because I do not typically in my work".
He took yet another breath.

Andros

*The Ops of Frontier starts to beep as a File is being downloaded into there computer systems, along with a text message*

This is Alexia, Squire to our High Lord Andros.  He sends his apologies and the knight who took your database will be punished.  I hope that we can advert a war over this.  The past few weeks have been tedious on my Lord.  So please accept our apologies.

*then the Database for Frontier station downloads in less then 1 minute*

*then the signal Cuts out before it can be traced*
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

Vincent Garhart

"You are the new commander of security Nesbitt has left the station probably for good.  
Also figure out what happened to the food replicators and the sickness on this station with the Dr.""
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General