• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Operations Control

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 09, 2006, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

==^== Mr.Freeman follow that ship and find our Officers==^==

Vincent, Get the Windsor some what capable of space flight and get it ready to launch i need Warp Speed and basic combat

ok pepole lets get the move on

Vincent I whant up dates every 5 minites

Matain full Battle Stations
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Vincent Garhart

Mind Links with Andros.

Now my friend, show him how to fix Gordon ok?
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Andros

Your entire staff should know of the alliances you make Admiral Ransom, I think we should stay here and talk.......

*smiles*, Hes right Admiral Ransom, people who know what each other is thinking and doing is better then each indivuals making there own plans......But thats just my thought anyways..

Hmmmmm, The only Intel ship that has that information would be the Unity, I would like if it was possible that you didnt hand that comm channel around, sorta a security reason for this.
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

Hobson stood.
"I will be on the Medical Deck".
He exited Ops to the turbolift.

Morgan Freeman

=A= Scorpion 1 to Frontier =A=
This is commander Freeman requesting permission to dock we are here to help you get back the Admirals.
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/Jedi1701/MorganBanner.jpg" border="0">

The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain.   - Scotty

Weasly Cook

For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Hobson took a seat as the Kazon came to the viewscreen.
"Then it will be turned over. First Maj Kalata, If you do not destroy the station, I will. You have one hour".
He turned to the ensign.
"Cut the screen's power".

Richard Ransom

Tom, do tell me about his proformence

you Right James you go for this Mission I would like a Mission Tatical Adivser  get all the information on the Kazon and there tatical from the Tatical Database also the Classfiled files on these Hybred Vessels and meet me in my office in a Hour

Andros, On Behafe of the Federation Of Planets and as Division Commading Officer I accept your terms for an Alliance

"I can send a long range transmission to see if he can get a break of leave. But it would take a week to get to him".

OOC: A week real time to be realistic before posting it where they receive it in thier forum.

Weasly Cook

Cook nods his head to Andros a thankful look on his face, but then all the emotion hit him and his legs failed him and he laned back into his chair... he was drained emotionly and now physically, all the scenes and death he had seen was almost too much for him. He silently recliped his pip to his collor and rested in the chair looking around wondering what would happen next.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

mwnesbitt90

" sir i am the new XO of Frontier Division and as such i have placed this station on a one way lockdown as Admiral Ransom has gone missing again!, You Sir have permission to leave the station if you wish sir, also sir what is your rank and position now (havn't seen you in a while)."=^= Nesbitt to Vulcan Warship what is your position, Sir we are 4 hours away from the target, understood what speed are you running at, currently 10.2 warp speed sir running at 124% warp core power, wow didn't think that ship could run that well but ok doing well keep me aprised, Yes your Royal Highness=^=
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Richard Ransom

ooc: Mark, go to the Coference Room for the Breefing

"That is actually why I called you, to let you know that crew is arriving. Ensign Tulak here is your CMO, Commander White chief of operations and support craft. I have instructed your crew to head for the docking bay, on engineering decks, if you would like to gather them there. The ship is still in a sad condition from the past galavanting, but work is ongoing".

Richard Ransom

*Richard entered the Operations Deck of Frontier Station for the last time*

*Richard was in Cilvian suit*

Officer of the Watch is my Vessel Ready

Lieutennent Baker:Yes,Sir we even automated most of the ships systems for you

well guess I better get going I got a long Jonery ahead of me

Beam me over if you please

******************** U.S.S Toronto***************88

*Richard sat down at the Helm of the Delta Flyer Class Vessel*

Computer Pre fire Engines.

Computer lay in a Course for the Planet Alpha-4535Deta3

Computer:Course laid in

Computer release from Frontier Station and enter Warp 3 and engage

*then the Delta Flyer vessel left Frontier Station and Entered Warp Speed for a destenation unknown*

Richard Ransom

occ:Vincent Edit your Post