• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Operations Control

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 09, 2006, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent Garhart

Communications
"You talk like Janeway, are you related? It would do my honor well to kill one of Janeways relatives.  Have you tried to destory yourselves yet?  Please try, see if that one system is untouched by my hands."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

An Ensign calls down to Garhart in the conference room informing Garhart that Mr. Travis is here.
=A= Have him man the station infirmary until the Rivendell returns.  =A=

Ensign: Sir, Admiral Garhart requests that you man the Station Infirmary until the Rivendell returns.  He will come see you as soon as he can.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Andros

That may be possible, but I fear that if we allow such an officer exchange that your officer you decide to send will compromise our base sense our enemies are hounding us constantly trying to find us.
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

"I would tell him to give us the opportunity to discuss and situate, get organized. To return in a smaller ship with less force as it is not a good diplomatic showing. Or perhaps sending our own delegation there, full delagation mind you, with Ambassadors and representative Admirals to the entire fleet. This is not something to be restricted to just our outpost here. But it might not be something the Headquarters approves of. There is more to be done, I was not born yesterday. In my command at Deep Space 20 we had to engage in talks with the Talonians of the Delta Alliance, I am no stranger to ambassadorial works".

Vincent Garhart

=A= Garhart to ops =A=
We have finished all of our sweeps around the station.  I am going to tow some rock into the platforms range and then we will head back to the station.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

"Aye sir, I will take a comm unit and keep you posted. "

Garhart salutes Hobson and Ransom and then leaves to pack his things.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Avery Taylor

Admiral Madison can I lend a hand
Name: Avery Taylor
Postion: Third in Command Frontier Division

"I think it is managable, Admiral Garhart. You have nothing to become worried about. Before the inqury of Mr. Ransom, I had proposed work resume with the Windsor. I think that is what should proceed to happen".

Richard Ransom

That can only  be Chris.
All Personal Clear to Aux Operations

fine Dean, Stay here
*taps communcator*
==^==Chris, Beam Directly to Operations==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

"You are clear Rivendell"

Vincent Garhart

Off: Sorry to agitate you Admiral.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Hobson did as usual with talking, and took a seat again.
"You will have to be swifter than that. We will all be dead in 30 Minutes. You may yet have the expression on your face, for only a few moments before we die, that you should have paid more attention. Do you know how many great assaults have ended in a snap when the attackers had thier moment of ultimate power?".

Mark Travis

Walks onto OPs

"Lt. Travis reporting for the Rivendell"
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7152/traviswu7.jpg" border="0">
Lieutenant Mark Travis
Chief Medical Officer
USS Iroquois

Richard Ransom

As I said Andros your Men will Ploit the Fighters but we need to find a joint between Starfleet and the Kights an Officer of the Kights here a Forntier and an Officer of Frontier with the Kights stationed at the Station
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Vincent Garhart

"Lets get through this mess, Defend ourselves, and I will place a call to Avalon to see what they wish us to do.  
Admiral, thank you for not being afraid to say what you think.  "
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General