• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Into The Shadows

Started by Leonard McCoy III, July 19, 2005, 12:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wil Riker

Aye Sir.
Riker turns and starts heading down the corrdor  Wil Communcater curped
==^== Riker Here==^==
==^== Sir the Comms array is fully intergreated into the ships systems and bridge  systems are fully operstional what are your orders==^==
==^== Start a level one diaonotic of all systems and put bridge in full automation and get the crew thats up there in a open area==^==
==^== Aye aye Sir==^==
==^== Intercom:Bridge to all hands level 1 dainotic has been actvated all problems are to be reported to the bridge==^==
Riker enters the open area were the crew was massing together and goes to the front of the room with the other senouir officers
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

Wil Riker

Lt.Commander Riker was at the ops station when Lt.Commander Mccoy entered the Bridge.
*turns to Mccoy*
Go right aheade the Science Station is on-line.

Charles Tucker

"I'm sure he did, he also told me to secure the ceremony. The tour will be much more informing. For now we will all be busy around here. We wish all guests to enjoy themselves and wait for the big tour rather than spoil it all seeing it while we're moving it."
http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/tuckID.jpg" border="0">

Wil Riker

Lt.Commader Riker who was doing some final checks on the Ops station  Jump up
ADMIRALS ON THE BRIDGE

Wil Riker

Aye Sir.
*taps intercomm*
==^== night Swift Report to stations==^==
==^== Lt.Beck report to the Bridge==^==
the officers come on the Bridge.
Lt take the Bridge
and Lt.Commander Riker follows the Seniour staff into the Conference room.

Jasmine Kellanis

*a tall 6'4", arabic women walks in, her presence is commanding, but peaceful*

"Mr. Hobson, It is a pleasure to meet you."

*smiles at Revan*

"My husband has told me a great deal about you."
Jasmine Kellanis
Commander
U.S.S. Interceptor XO

Leonard McCoy III

*Returns*
"Admiral Fisher. I have laid out the basics of Sickbay and the Triage unit. The entire deck is to be medical units, and thats saying something on this ship. It is located on the upper stardrive under the saucer section if you want to take a look. I had the engineers begin work in it since I am no engineer myself"
http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/McCoyIDNEWINTERCEPTOR.jpg" border="0">

Leonard McCoy III

*Smiles*
"So we might get going soon? Wonderful News! I am not content sitting around here. We should have a happy little gathering to celebrate"
http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/McCoyIDNEWINTERCEPTOR.jpg" border="0">

"I have nothing for you, but Admiral Fisher and Captain Brodie are the two who would. For now I think we should congregate in a more open area. Lieutenant Commander Kellanis is to recieve a promotion, a minor ceremony is in order I think".

Meanwhile, in the mess hall...
"Captain Brodie, if have no further questions on your assignment. I think there are several things that need getting done. Admiral Madison should be about somewhere to command some of the things. Admiral Fisher of course, also. But there is a busy time only hours from now, the guests will arrive any time now. I think it is safe to say we must get to work in getting this mighty vessel read y".

Richard Ransom

well Captian It looks like we are getinh conflicting messages what do you suggest as I know how secure you need to havew the Intercepter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

The large group of guests are transported onto the ships Bridge, where the tour of the ship begins.
"This is the bridge of the Interceptor. It is more large than the Sovereign or Excalibur Class Bridge's, but it is well needed for the kind of operations that take place on the ship. Like was mentioned in the conference, the ship will function more like a station..except of course, it can move at high warp and is a ship. There are stations for Astrometrics on the bridge, and for some other extra departments such as Strategic Ops for some of the more challenging situations. The bridge itself is a community, which should set the tone for the rest of the ship you will see".

Marcus Brodie

Captain Brodie walked onto the bridge his hands behind his back. he looked around.

"Well we should get to work with the regular operations. All senior officers should report to the conference things so i can tell everyone how the ship will be ran under such remote of a mission we have for now."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/keogh.jpg" border="0">
Captain Marcus Brodie
Avalon Station Operations

Ian Graham

"Thank you, sir.  I am training in engineering, and my instructer thought the best place to learn would be right here in Nova Division, working on the Intercepter. "

He looks around the hangar in awe.

"This thing is huge...."
Lieutenant JG Ian Graham
Chief Engineer
USS Interceptor

Gary Fisher

Fisher smiles.

"Come with me Mr. Graham, I will be working in engineering myself to insure its quality. The Interceptor will have 2 full sized Engine Rooms with a warp core for each Nacelle to generate power sufficiently."

He walks to a large cart taking 2 cases one large one small of tools. He hands the larger one to Graham and takes the small one beckoning Graham to follow him into an access entry.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/paris_owen.jpg" border="0">
Gary Fisher
Former Starfleet Engineering CO
Nova Division