• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Operations Control

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 09, 2006, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris White

A small Broadsword fighter drops out of warp some hours later. It had been through a long journey from Dantor but then the engines go out totally from red lining it for so long. Life support is at minimal.

"Frontier Station.... This.... is... White... Requesti..ing... Doc....king ..... Cl..ea...r..anc..e... (static).... Li..fe.....S.u.pp...ort....a....t...Mi...i....mal...sus...a...ined.....le...ve...l..s...&q
uot;

OOC: Make it realistic now. I used life support to divert that power to engines.
Lt. Commander Chris "Shadow Hawk" White
Chief Ops/Fighter Group Omega CO
USS Windsor

Richard Ransom

ooc: Garhart how do you like the intresting things for the mission so far

*lets move the Mission along now we are at the poion is that we have found the Planet and can detect Humum Lifesigns but the thing is the Planet a a Defece System Equal to the total Fire power to Frontier use the personal at Frontier Station at your dispoal remember there is an Officer from Intelligence currencly at the station who hacked station secuitey system to get in use your discruestion*
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Avery Taylor

I have no suggestions, did you get my report for the station.
Name: Avery Taylor
Postion: Third in Command Frontier Division

Hobson backed from the science station and returned to the center.
"Weapons, did they disengage weapons systems? If they didn't, aim for thier life support if you can locate it. If you cannot, aim for thier aft section. Commodore, gather your security officers and secure the docking bay. Strong stun settings, I want to interrogate these intruders straight away".

Brian Higgins

Ops, Transport.

*Then Higgins Disappears*

"Several days for that length I would estimate".

Andros

OOC**Trilirium is based off mithril but not exactly mithril.  Just need a alloy that is close in comparison.  Then we can go from there http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.  And no its just not from Lord of the rings its also from the DND world as well http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

mwnesbitt90

Computer return to prevous lockdown mode authorization nesbittmitchellwilliamcommodorebetaalphabeta Sir there has been an unauthorized attempt to access highly classifyed computer files and we are trying to figure out who sirs i thought we had an understanding my oders are only implimented under times in which i find the need so in the future with repect i ask for you to have more trust in me! after all sir it was you that gave and trusted me in this position! please honor that trust by never overiding my security protocals again after all i did that for the saftey of this station and all those abord and i think that it has been proven in the past " admeral ransoms kiddnapping " that the saftey of those on board of this station and in this division as a whole is not to be taken lightly!
Commodore JG Mitchell William Nesbitt Secritary of security Fontier division
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Vincent Garhart

"Dr, it doesn't appear that anyone is leaving the station right now so for the time being do more analysing try to find a common pattern with the sick and then contact myself and Admiral Hobson.  Understood Lt?"
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Weasly Cook

Cook laughs as he enters the Ops over hearing the voice of the Lt. "Or ship for that matter, I mean, If I was ever offered Cheif Science back on the Excalibur... I would take it in a heart beat." Cook then smiles as he reconizes Admiral Hobson's Voice.

"Admiral It is good to see you agian... Sorry for being not around... had to get Captain Smith situated back into Station Quarters... Let me tell you, a cat hates to travel, but when they get to the destination, they don't give a care anymore... cats are funny that way, always keeps you on your toes you know." Cook smiles and he sits down at a station control for Science.

"Also, I was thinking on starting up those repairs agian, I mean we almost tore the poor lady apart with some of those stunts pulled, Unfortantly I havn't been able to contact Jones, I think he's lock himself in his quarter pouringo over Engineering logs and what-not, I think he has plans on trying to rebuild the Windsor's engineering, but orders are to try and keep as much of the orginal hardware as possible." Cook then turned around and began to work agian on his science consol. most likely working on ways of trying to help the reconstruction along of the Windsor.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

William Richerd

William Richerd Enters the ops station a phaser in hand but he holsters it when he sees that nothing was amiss, but his hand didn't leave his side, he looked angry and worried, "What's going on here? I have to say that this station can't make up their mind, first we are quarenteed and then we were let go, then quarenteed and then let go, and now I am called to the ops, what is going on here?" He wasn't commanding in his voice, just trying to comprehend what was going on at the moment, and when he does, he would probably see some things to do.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Dean Starwind

*Dean gives Tom a smile and extends his hand to shake.*

"Tom! It has been far too long. I am happy to announce that I have fully recovered from my heart disease and it will never trouble my days again. Im here to resume my career and as soon as I saw James and your name on the duty manifest for over here I cuaght the next shuttle out. I was hoping to lend you guys a helping hand out here."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

Richard Ransom

*Enters Ops after the meeting and sees Commander Kerry*

Ahh Commander Kerry Welcome to Frontier Iam Fleet Admiral Ransom now to bussness as you know the Windsor is in DryDock geting prepared for commisioning so until shes redy the Windsor Crew can be used in any postion you see fit.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Chris White

<Sometime later>

Sometime later, Lt. Commander Chris White, the new Chief Ops/Fighter Group CO of the Windsor. Chris walks up to Ft. Adm. Hobson.

"Sir, Lieutenant Commander Chris White reporting in sir." Chris said in an approiate  voice.
Lt. Commander Chris "Shadow Hawk" White
Chief Ops/Fighter Group Omega CO
USS Windsor

Vincent Garhart

A Data messege appears on Admiral Hobsons display

To Admiral Hobson

The following information is for you and involves station status.  Please let me know if there is anything else that you require

DEFLECTOR GRID Report
Sir, A standard Station deflector grid is located all along the hull of the station. This grid is in fact the shield grid; it just doubles as a system similar to the navigational deflector on starships. The deflector grid's shield and sensor power comes from graviton polarity generators located throughout different station modules, each capable of generating one hundred twenty-eight megawatts but I gave nine hundred twenty-eight, which is fed into a pair of five hundred fifty millicochrane subspace field distortion amplifiers.
Deflector System: FS-4 Starbase deflector system*
*Note: FS-12 = Civilian Station
     FS-20 = Federation Research Station
     FS-2000 = Deep Space Station
     FS-10, 000 = Fleet Command Starbase
Relative power output:  FS-1/FD-12 = 0.8; FS-2/FD-12 = 10;
                       FS-3/FD-12 = 25; FS-4/FD-12 = 50
Regeneration rates on station shields are also correspondingly larger.
FD-134 are the shielding systems used on Federation Battleships of the
  ZEUS class
Station shields are usually divided into semi-independent and overlapping
  Sectors.  Starbase Frontier has 24 sectors approximately 1200m long,
  Divided into quadrants around the station.  It is possible for shields
  To fail in a single quadrant and to cover quadrants with weakened
  Extended shields from neighboring quadrants.

I Increases deflector field efficiency. The grid network can even be adapted to act as a large holographic projector, in order to produce well than before phantom images capable of fooling a potential enemy.

Report Compiled by Commodore Taylor

Signed
Vice Admiral Garhart
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General