• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Operations Control

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 09, 2006, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andros

*A couple hours past after Andros had taken his fleet and left to take the fight to the Chronastines, then Garhart felt a lil sick and got a headache as a familiar voice entered his mind*

"We are taking heavy losses Garhart, But we are winning, Half there Fighters have been destroyed while Ive lost only 100, There are way to many here, but there being taken care of, There not sending any messages back to there fleet sense I have jammed there signal, But there scout group is bigger then I last remembered and alot more difficult to eradicate, The Alexander is taking a beating as well, while we engaged the rest of my fleet warped in and the chronastines took out the assault crafts, and there practically Crippling our fleet, but I told you I wouldnt let one Fighter get past and I am making sure that doesnt happen *while in the mind link Garhart starts to feel like hes been hit in the arm*, Grah, they passed our shields, only our hull is protecting us, I am trying to protect you from the injuries I have sustained young one, I will contact you when this is over, May the eternal light guide your way", *the mind link severs as Garhart feels the pain andros felt from his injuries*
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

Andros

*another 6 hours pass and there was no word from andros or his people from Andros's last communications to Garhart*

*the Frontier station begins to pick up Several Knight Craft signatures, A Heavy cruiser, thats practically beat up, phaser fire scorching its hull, minimal power, the Fighters are worse off, some are barely flying others begin to loose it and explode from the jump but they transported out before the explosion*

*contacts Garhart*

"Your station is safe, we destroyed there fleet, the Alexander was barely sticking together but its limping home on warp power to get major repairs.  I have over 500 Knights on this cruiser who needs medical attention, My fighters needs to be repaired so they can return to our homeworld when we leave again.  Help us!, my men are beaten up but they will start there repairs, I took major internal damage and most of my knights we rescued have major injuries. Transport us aboard. *then Garhart feels like Andros fell Unconscious bye the major wounds that he was inflicted*
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

"I think that explains this past security alert at any rate. Perhaps tied with that detection that was read. Things are starting to get strange though. It is my official request, Admiral Ransom, that no more of these species be stationed as any type of crew on this station. As for the previous, I will contend to begin my own investigation and report on the activity that led to the loss, and then timely return of files".

Vincent Garhart

Garhart has a funny feeling this kidnapping was connected to the knights.

"Admiral Hobson,  I believe that Davis or Taylor could serve as security head.  
Also get Cmd Cook on the subspace telliscope and track that ship."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

Welcome Mr Starwind.  I would like a status report from your section once you get situated.  Glad to have you on the team.  

Operations is your Mr Hobson.  

With that Garhart Leaves ops.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

"That sounds like an interesting turn of events. I am sure they will find him, but I doubt there will be much of an event. So, I do indeed come to speak with Admiral Ransom. I hope to stay. Where is he?".

Eugene Archer

=^=This is Fleet Captain Archer. The presence of the Unity's and Rivendell's Commanding Officers is required at SS Avalon for a meeting concerning the moving of Avalon Station. This meeting will take place one day from now. Any further questions, please contact Vice-Admiral Julian. Archer out. =^=
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Archer.jpg" border="0">

"While we are sharing secrets, Admiral Garhart, would you fill me in on this information which is so vital to investigating this?"

James Madison

"I'm sure it does. But I think we should be as firm that they have been. It seems like we're doing anything to please them. I don't call that alliance. My personal opinion is that we shouldn't go through with this."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Richard Ransom

occ: The Station is not begine Attacked Yet but as a procosstion I ordered Fighters to be Launched and you and me are in two of them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

"It will be refreshing for them I am sure to get back here. Around all of that devastation. Let us hope they do not come back to combat here. I have yet to meet Lieutenant Travis, he is on board now waiting for them to return to take his postion as medical officer".

Richard Ransom

*Richard just had a flash back of his experence of being captured*

Computer How much leave do I have

Computer:127 Days

Computer Update Fleet Admiral Richard Ransom Satus place him on Extended Leave

Computer: Noted

Computer Aurization RansomRichardFleetAdmiral Disable all Division Commanding Officer Access and transfer it to Vice Admiral Vincent Garhart

Computer:Transfered

Computer:Notfly Fleet Admiral Hobson that Iam leaveing the station

****Fighter Alpha-One******

Computer Launch

Computer:Engageing Engines

Computer Yellow Alert Raise Sheilds and set Auto Nav for Sector 26236 The planet Beta-1 and Engage at Maximum Warp

Computer:4 weeks till Arrivel

*the Fighter Jumped to Warp*

"They have us in a bind, though. We have no ships to send after it even if we do find it. The Rivendell is just not equiped for a wild goose chase, and our runabouts are worthless against that unknown cruiser.   If I am not already, Admiral Garhart, I would like to take command of that investigation, with the Ambassador. Hopefully in a month we will never hear the word 'Investigation' again. But regardless, I feel responsible for the Ambassadors well-being".

Hobson returns to Ops after a meeting, he spoke to Garhart as he arrived.
"Rear Admiral Starwind has taken command of the Engineering Department, Vincent. It was quite a surprise to see him on board, no doubt his great deal of experience is what needs to be on this station".

Richard Ransom

Lieutennet:the Last reading we got he is 17.3 Lightyears from here if you sit in the Command Chair Sir I will raise him on Communcations

==^== Frontier Control to Alpha-One Please Come in==^==
******Fighter Alpha-one*****

*Richard pressed the Return Communcation Button*

==^== This is Alpha-One to Frontier Control Please Go ahead==^==

==^== We have Fleet Admiral Hobson wishing to Speak to you==^==

***************Alpha-one**********

==^== Tom, its great to hear from you what can I do for you==^==