• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Prepare the Admirals table.

Started by Julian, March 07, 2003, 04:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nocturnus

Busy http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>. *whispers to Ayala* Never work with a vulcun.. their machines.  Now how bout dinner later http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Tomas Goransson

Scheisse...

*Computer, contact my close relations list and tell them to come here.*

=A=Acknowledged=A

http://www.expansionfleet.com/starfleet/images/ID-tomas.jpg" border="0">

Tomas Goransson

Thank you Admiral Vorak!

*Turns to Nocturnus*

Well, in the simulator, in the Kobyashi Maru test I did destroy 90% of the enemy vessels, and I once destroyed a romulan Warbird and a Borg Sphere. Not at the same time of course.

manfred

*Outside the Celtic Corner Manfred makes a transmission*

=<~ Encrypted message from agent Manfred to agent Jack Ryan ~>=

1010101 0100000000 10101 0000001 101 1111111000
Vacuum-cleaning was successful.
10101 100 10101001011 00000011 101 100000001 101

=<~ Over and Out ~>=

OFF: See locked Vor'Cha FireStorm forum.. Cyas the 18th.

(Edited by manfred at 8:46 pm on Mar. 13, 2003)

Shakira

"Tomas, I am still waiting for an answer from you.." *Shakira says while tapping her foot on the floor*
"Why did you call me here? I'm not gonna be your 'animated audience' " *and at this she glances at Vorak* " here (nor anywhere else!). Is that clear?"

Shakira

"Look, Tomas, don't ask me to understand you. Because you ain't understanding me either! And I won't go beyond this subject, it's not appropiate to do so in front of so many people" *glances*
"Anyway, congrats for getting promoted.." *Shakira can't believe she actually said that* "And I hope this keeps you around HERE more often.."

Tomas Goransson

*Throws down kissing her feets*

THANKS YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU WHERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nocturnus

As you wish sir.

and perhaps how should I get there.. the freighter is offline.

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Nocturnus

manfred

*Agent Jacks communicator beeps*

=<~ Encrypted message at Vor'Cha FireStorm ~>=

Jack Ryan

"We were also shocked by this, but you can now realize that the borg find you a worthy opponent.*

*Drinks something*

manfred

No, nothing too serious Flag Admiral Vorak.

*Takes out a pack of cigaretts, gives it a little tapp, and a cigarett comes out of the box..*

If it's ok with you Flag Admiral.. *grins*

*Manfreds hands seems to be shaking abit.. to cover up he puts on his best grin.. it's rather unsuccessful. Manfred grins even more..*

It's just one of those things.. picked it up onna trip years and years ago.. we only had impulse drive.. it took 6 years to get where we were supposed to.. ya kinda need to find some way to pass time.. *shrugs*

BrendanManTuil

*Shocked and surprised, Captain Man Tuil does not hesitate a moment, however. He catches his Comms Padd and calls :*
"Transporter room! Transporter room! This is an emergency. Zygon Transporter beam, now! Five persons : our Major Senior and the complete team. NOW!"
*You can hear a deformed voice : *
"Okay, Captain... But may I ask why...."
"Our Major Senior has AGAIN an attack and the only Remed is in Deska Hospital. Prepare the Revanche for Emergency Zygon Warp Speed to Deska. Beam us NOW!"
*Suddendly realising the situation and noticing the look of Ms Garcia....*
"Don't worry, dear. Stay with the Interpol Agents, they will help you to return to Deska, when all is finished. We will meet again..." *winks to Ms Garcia. And faces Admiral Vorak : *
"Sorry, Sir, but we must leave for now. I will call Ms Susann Winterspoon to come at Avalon Station and continue the Job that Dalen has begun. You will NOT LOOSE the Corporation, NOW." *returns to his Comms Padd : *
"Transporter Room?http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'>!!!! What the ...... are you doing?"
*In a flash, five persons disappear in the emptyness.
Some instants later, the DujYay Revanche warps at full speed from the StarFleet Space... Athena has engaged all her engines forces. And it was like if the Revanche was singing a sad and hurried song.
The DujYay Revanche was sailing to save one human being... And nothing could stop the Ship.*

(OFF : to be continued with Ms Susann Winterspoon, Dalen Winterspoon's Wife, aka LilQue).

manfred

Barmaid, cancel that beer..

*Leans over towards Jack and whispers*

Let's not move at once.. I'll leave now, you go after 20 minutes.. don't forget to activate you're.. yanno.

Meet me at   Station Avalon Ops.. We can take a smaller ship from Vor'Cha FireStorm out to sector 5b, there I made sure 'Variant D7 Klothos' awaits us..

Actually.. *grins* I activated the Emergency Hollographic Crew a week ago.. It's been there since.. *smiles wickedly*

*Manfred leaves the bar just for a minute, just to return a short while later*

"Ok.. let's do it..
You turn."

*As Manfred says that he flickers for a second*

"Crappy transmission.. Let's hope that doesnt happen when Vorak comes back.."

OFF: continues in Station Avalon Ops > 'In the Shadows of Vor'Cha FireStorm'

manfred

*Stands up*

Flag Admiral Vorak, Senior General Winterspoon has arrived at Avalon station.

He should be here any minute now.