• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 3: "Rescue and Retrieval"

Started by Julian, September 03, 2007, 02:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balkazar

<Balkazar turns around just in time to see Moore his new staff sargeant arrive and saw the sloppy salute>

"YOU SAY 'COLONEL SIR' NOT 'HEY' DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!!" Balkazar yelled at Moore obviously reprimanding him.  "Next time you disrespect me like that again ill bust your ass down to Private.  UNDERSTAND!?" Balkazar said finishing his reprimand.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Aron Wanner

*Looks envious at Lt Johnson and thinks: I want some action too!*

"Captain, I'll picking up some fighters"
Major General Aron Wanner
Executive Officer, Dantor: Starphoenix Planetary Base

Patrick Brown

Let, her do the Sesson, but under Gaurd, if you feel its getting no were, Pull her out.

*Patrick looked walked closly Balkazar*
*Wispers* "Colonel, if you find that he is faking, take care of it, No papers understood"
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Balkazar

OOC**Gonna speed it up, Brown its taking to long for you to become sane again.

IC**

<After awhile Ali'aln was able to fix Brown and he was somewhat for the most part back to normal despite his ordeal>

<Brig>

"Sargeant get her out of there." Balkazar told one of the marines.

"Now for you, Ali'Aln.  You will not file any report on this, this never happened, is that clear." Balkazar told the science officer in a gruff military voice.

John Moore

=^="Moore, status"=^=

By this time, all the Felians had been swiftly defeated, without any coming within more than maximum rifle range, and the Pumas were back on their way towards the Flyer.

=^="Merry as a flying pig - ah, I mean status normal here, Sir. Hostiles have been taken care of and flyer is in sight. Minimal guards. Looks like they sent everyone out to the failed ambush. I can't sense anyone's emotions other than my men plus the felian guards."=^= he reported.

"OK men. Six felian guards. Take them out quickly. Then we'll split into two groups. Me and Johnson will stay with you eight" he pointed them out "and take the Flyer. We'll try and give the Colonel Air Support if needed. Unless ordered otherwise, the other ten will return to the LZ and prepare for extraction after the Flyer is airbourne. You have your orders, now move!" he said quietly.

((Sorry. Concert last night + not being in much yesterday anyway + my first day at college today means I missed a fair bit http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>))

Balkazar

<Brig>

"What exactly do you remember?" Balkazar asked Brown with a weird look on his face.

Jeroen Bode

"Balkazar, my good friend! Welcome on board the Lothlorien. and I also said, if I return I'll do it the good way"

"I see you have some of your Marines with you, very good, they will get their hands dirty"
"To answer your question, Ensign Voyager, nice to meet you, I'll explain our mission as soon as more senior staff member have arrived"

*Walks around a little bit*

"Could somebody please find my XO?"
http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

<Balkazar was shocked at the fact that 2 superiors wanted to go out in the field but at the same time he didnt show it for the benefit of Starfleet so they know that nothing surprised marines>

"Generals, you are NOT! going on that planet.  You will stay onboard this ship even if I have to order half the battalion to stay to ensure you do.  Moore you and Lt. Brown will take 20 men and secure the crash site.  Take a couple Puma's with you.  Ill take the remaining marines and assault the outpost." Balkazar said knowing full well the General's will probly fight Balkazar on this but felt it was his duty to ensure their safety.

Clyde Eastwood

"Roger that sir noone shall get in unless he has proper papers from either you or Balkazar"

Clyde turned and pointed to the two best men he know could handle the situation inside the cell

"You two men stuff up in there and ill have your heads understood"

Both men understood and took their positions inside the cell
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

Richard Brown

Iam not going to Freaking Puke, Young Lad, I have see Death more then you can Count I have been in Starfleet Intelligence so I have seen things more then your Mind can Comprehend.
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Balkazar

"Very well, Alf." Balkazar said as he half turned his head towards Simpson.

"Be ready for anything." is all Balkazar said as he turned his attention back to everyone else.

"You have avenger interceptors?.  Well, we can use those instead of shuttles as a fighter screen.  We only need to hold the LZ for a few minutes as troops, gear and puma's are being offloaded threw the use of transporters." Balkazar put forth.

~"Learn to listen, I already suggested dividing our forces.  But dont worry, Avenger interceptors was a good suggestion.  They will last far longer then mere shuttles."~ Balkazar told Moore telepathically.

Clyde Eastwood

*turns and looks at brown*

"Touch my marines Lt and you'll be feeling more then that slight headache you have, you got me Lt"
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

Balkazar

<Conference Room>

"My men and I have dealt with the Felians before.  They may be primitive but they are easily scared.  But if they have fighter squadrons then that isnt the issue.  They must have stolen or otherwise aquired the technology some other way." Balkazar said while at the same time thinking of what to say next.

"If there is a Delta flyer involved they either stripped it down or they intend to use it to infiltrate the Federation.  If infact they were captured then we must get them back soon.  From what I know the Felians are a catlike bipedal race that were eaten by the Melmacians.  In otherwords the Melmacians ate the Felians as food, till the Felians revolted.  Anyways, The Melmacians involved may not be alive to say much of anything.  But if they are we will get them back, Dead, alive or otherwise.  Marines dont leave anyone behind even if its starfleet.  We may have to split up the forces to retrieve the Delta Flyer AND rescue the Melmacians and starfleet officers." Balkazar continued on.

"Why on earth does starfleet want the base intact?.  I cant promise it will remain in one peice when we are done.  Do you know how many is in this Felian strike force ?.  Their version of a small strike force could be thousands and if thats the case then I definately wont promise that we can save the outpost." Balkazar finished.

Patrick Brown

<Transporter Room>

Transporter Cheif:Completeing Transport

*Patrick Demilrized, with Four Marines, the Four Marines was is Full Combat Gear and Patrick Was Waring the Marine Duty Unitform of an Lt.General*
Tranporter Cheif:Welcome on Board SIr

*Noded*

Lets move

*Patrick Walked down the Hallway Torwards the Troubolift*
<Troubolift>
Bridge

<Bridge>

*The Left Troubolift Doors opened and Patrick Entered the Bridge just as Balkazar entered*

*Patrick walked over to Balkazar*

Well Colonel, Hows the Troops, Iam sure your Enjoying our Taxi Service, so Now I gotten an Desk Job, Iam the New CO
*turns and looks around the Bridge*
*Turns to Moore*
Staff Sargent, when were you Assigned
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Richard Brown

<Transporter Room>
*Richard Demilrizes*
Tranporter Cheif:Welcome Abord Sir

Thank you.

*Richard walked down the Hallway and Entered the Troubolift and Took a Deep Breath as it was the First time Being on Duty in a While*
<Bridge>

*Richard entered the Bridge and walk up the the Ready Room Door and Pressed the Chime*
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy