• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Two:  The Coalition

Started by Brian Higgins, May 23, 2005, 02:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

OCC: Sorry, that was to be Captain. I was in a little hurry to type it and get a MySql database running.

Patrick Brown

Lt.Colonel Brown taps his communactor
==^== This is Lt.Colonel Brown to all strike teams  mount up and use the Emp Rifles==^==
*turns back to Lt.General Newberry*
this is my full Report on what happand at the station.
all strike teams on the Reliance left for the station Alpha Belta and Delta.
My team was able to free the crew of the Uss Newyork and we were pinned down until Belta team was able to to get us out of the siuation.then we Beamed the Uss Newyork crew to the Reliance and I beamed aborard to take Command of the ship as Colonel Powel took Command of the Ops down at the station.After that all Hell Broke loose belta was under heavy fire and we lost contact with Apha and Colonel Powel. Belta finaly beamed back aboard the ship.Then the Uss Unity came.but before the Uss Unity came we used the Uss reliances stuttle crafts to  dammage the station shields that worked for a time then the Sation shields came back up.Then a Colonel S Tev from the station told us to surrender.I flat and out told him No.Then the Sation opend Fired and heavly Damageed the Reliance.So I made a Command Deciction the get out of there and so i ordered the Reliance to head for Kenndey and thats until you deverted us here.
Taps here communcater again
==^== Repair team six the replacement parts are here so come and pick them up on the Bridge.==^==
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Wil Riker

*INCOMING SUBSOACE MESSAGE*
==^== Uss Reliance this is Commander Riker commander of this station a situation has occerd this channel is not secure you will be briefed upon arrival.Riker out==^==
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

Patrick Brown

Lt.Colonel Brown was just standing next to  Lt.General Newberry as the Message came in from Kenndey.
Kenndey at Yellow alert something is going on
Captian Richerd do a full sensour sweep of ss Kenndey.
*turns to Newberry*
Sir,as you must of just heard SS Kenndey is at Yellow Alert and at that satus the space doors would be sealed so we will have to wait for them to un seal them.Also Sir May I request a weeks shore leave for the crew.
Helm:Sir, we will be arraveing at Kenndey in one hour
Thank you Chief Beaker
ooc:the weeks shore leave is to exuse me snice i whont have a net connection for a week

Patrick Brown

Major Brown walks onto the Bridge which was lifeless execpt maby two others he then walks over to the command chair taps the inter comm "All Hands This is Major Brown we are going to have half of the core of  Marines comeing aborad our ship so all crew is Ordered to pair up an prepare the Quarters for them and Prepare  two Quarters for Lt.Gen Newberry and Major Gen.Wanner and when the Marines From the Sation Come aboard they will Pair up with you that is all" *turns to 1st LT Richerd*  Take charge of this and report to me when you are done.

Patrick Brown

Thank You,Its been a pleaser to habve you aboard
Follows Fleet Captian Rajnus out of the ready room and walk over and sits in the command chair
taps ships intercomm
==^== Captian Richerd Report to the Bridge==^==

Patrick Brown

ooc: I had reason to belivde that he beamed off the station before the shields came back up

William Richerd

I forgot about the runabouts sir, i think that will work, if we send all of them right over the command center, we could over load a generater and cause a hole in it.

turns and working with his left hand soon sets up the systems and sends the controls to the Tatical Brown

Sir, all ready to go, we just need to have Lt. Richard Brown control the runabouts and detinate them and then fire, i can't use my right arm, but i can advise, give me tatical scaner reading and i will guid the process, *Mumbles* stubid Romulan, thanks for giving me a bad right shoulder for today.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Simon Rajnus

Commander Brown...........I order you to contact the Unity and have them divert course to dantor....and pick us up from here.......We need to get back to SS kennedy ASAP on a matter of top priority........That is what you are going to do.........

As of the promotion of your brother.......Ill deal with that at a later date..........but as of now we must get back to SS kennedy now.......

Once the Unity arrives we are to be transported aboard........and leave for SS Kennedy.........but for now........Ill need to send a message to SS kennedy in private...........Could I use your office to do so ?
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Richard Brown

Lt.Brown Hearing this taps the intercomm to  the ready Room
==^== Sirs,The Unity is here to pick the us up==^==
Computer release My asscess to the Main Computer
COmputer:COnfirmed
Lt.Brown walked to the troubolift and heads for transporter room one to beam over to the Uss Unity.
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Brian Higgins

USS unity to the USS Reliance*

Land........And good luck........40 new romulan ships showed up So you land and get the hell outta there........We will only beable to cover you for a short time........All available ships are engaging the new threat Lets hope your ship gone unnoticed......and again good luck.......Higgins out*

Wil Riker

*INCOMING SUBSPACE MESSAGE*
==^== This is Commander Riker from SS kenndey to Uss Reliance would you please inform Lt.General Newberry that SS Kenndey is at Yellow Alert and docking will be delayed.Riker out==^==
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

William Richerd

Richerd seeing the oncomming vessel begin evassive manuveers while at the same time pumping as many weapons that he can at the vessel trying to knock it from its course to the Reliance.

=A= Flagship where's that help we have a vessel coming dead on us, the captain has been knocked out and I'm having *The ship studders as weapons hit the vessel* i can't shake the ship =A=
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Patrick Brown

After Hearing this Major Brown actavated ship wide intercom ==^== This is the Bridge  to all strike teams beam onto the Planet and we on borad the reliance will follow you on to the planet to help with the base defences==^==
Helm lay in a intercept course of the base on the planet full impulse  on my command only
helm:yes sir
==^== Bridge to engeing give us more power to shields and weaponds ==^== Major Brown turns so all the officers on the Bridge can hear him. Crew of the  Uss Reliance we are going to do a risky attack we are going to take the Reliance planet side on on fly pass to criple the base defences down there so our strike team can do heavy damage this has'nt been done before so i whant you on your toes and with our attack it will confuse the Romluans so our teams are susessful so bring our pride to mark and we all must rember who we are we are Marines.
Helm Engage
Helm:aye sir
Mr. Richerd as soon we are in range open fire.
Helm do one pass then breck for space.
Helm:Yes Sir
OOc: Iam on the inpression that General Wanner is planet side

Aron Wanner

I understand...but what part will I play in this mission?
Major General Aron Wanner
Executive Officer, Dantor: Starphoenix Planetary Base