• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Two:  The Coalition

Started by Brian Higgins, May 23, 2005, 02:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Yates

I was wondering the same. I think I might have told David to move it here when Newberry was first assign. I am sorry to tell you chris but I will be needing her back tho.
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

William Richerd

The Emergancy lights go on as Richerd makes his report

Sir, we've lost forward shields, station shields are flulcuating all over, i think we over loaded a shield generater... I think a few more weapon fire will take the shields off line, lets use the time while we still can, and will someone please get out shields back on line?
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

S Tev

"Lt. Colonel Brown, you have made a terrible mistake. I motice to the sub commander and order him to fire while Brown could hear me." Fire Now.

A full barrage of fire from the Romulan Base hits the Reliance and starts to knock out the shields and puncture with ull breaches on serveral decks.

I return to speaking. Surrender and we will let you live.
Colonel S Tev
Sub Director of the Order of the Shadows

Patrick Brown

------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Patrick Brown

==^== Lt.Colonel Brown to Uss Reliance what is the satus of the Newyork Crew==^==
==^== Reliance to Lt.Colonel Brown this is 2nd Lt.Picket the Newyork crew is splet up between cargo bays 1 and 2 we have our  medics  treating the Newyork crew also sir we have detected more Romluan forces moveing into your area==^==

William Richerd

Aye sir boosting shields and engaging the Picard Monveer.
As the ship engages the two warbirds, the Warbirds begin to fire back on the Reliance
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">

Patrick Brown

==^== Lt.COlonel Brown To Reliance Beam me up==^==
Then Lt.Colonel Brown is beamed abourd and then he heads for the Bridge and enters just after the Captian.

Chris Newberry

I see. I will have an mission to get him back soon.

Chris Newberry

"Welcome to the Reliance Major Raynor, I am order to take you to SS Kennedy for reason I know about but won't say."

Chris turns around and sits in the Command Chair.

"Private Gonray, full power to the thrusters and bring us into low orbit," General Newberry said.

"Roger sir, full power to thruster now."

The thrusters close to the warp assembly and around the saucer section came to live with blue energy matter slowly pushing the USS Reliance back into low orbit.

After about 10 minutes, the Reliance reach the right area in the atomsphere to go to warp.

"Private, Set course to SS Kennedy at Max Warp Engaged at ready."

"Aye sir."

The Reliance goes to warp.

Patrick Brown

Engage Mr.Richerd  and Boost Power to the Shield that other Romluan Ship will outflank us so we must have the shields stong  to take a huge beating and also Mr.Richerd whats the satus of our strike teams?

Chris Newberry

Stand Down Captauin, Colonel.

Admiral Yates has given me a new mission to get a stranded team of Marines on the Planet Dantor back to SS Kennedy. After this, I need all the help I can get for a resuce mission to get Colonel Powell back. That where I need you General Wanner,

Patrick Brown

Mr.Picket open a Comm Channel To the Unity
==^== Uss Unity this is Lt.Colonel Patrick Brown the Uss Reliance has disabled the station and you can move in when ever your ready Reliance out==^==

Patrick Brown

Captian Seal off the decks affected.
Helm bring us in troward the station
Captian Hail the station and tell them to stand down put hail through Colonel Powells Communactor and watch for any Warships coming our way and Captian whats the staus of the Station and the Status of the Uss Unity

William Richerd

Richerd looks perplexed

Uh sir, we lost the source of the distress call, trying to go through the memory banks... Sir i can't locate her.... What's going on? Richerd then turns around distress in his eyes at lossing a cry for help

OOC: How's that for playing along to a post that disapeared?

Brian Higgins

USS Unity to the USS REliance*

The Gamma support group has taken the romulans off your back and destroyed a good amount of ships.......Commence your landing.......