• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Operations Control

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 09, 2006, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Jarret

*Enters Ops and hands a PADD to the commanding officer*
"Admiral. I regret to report that I must resign my position as Security XO on this station. I intend to persue my career elsewhere. I will depart right away. To be no further burden to the station"
Lieutenant Mark Jarret
Aide to Admiral J. Madison

Baphomet

OOC: That's what happens when you don't give me enough imformation, it's okay for a "Need to know basis." So I just made something up from something Ransom said, but if you require me to give you an answer within the story arc then I need to know more as a roleplayer, logical isn't it.

=A= Admiral Madison, if you are not consumed in Engineering there is a shuttle which will need transporting from the docked ships bay into our own on the station =A=

Richard Ransom

James, this is a Process and in my Experence from Commanding a Ship it works and I note you concerns with out them I would be able to decide on what to do thats why I have Experenced Officers with me
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Oliver Davis

Captain Davis entered the Ops, tossing a brief
Backward glance toward chief Hametsu, who had paused a moment in the
Corridor with a look of curious confusion. "Chief Hametsu has you forgotten
The way?" "Of course not, sir." Chief Hametsu grinned slightly, an
Ineffectual attempt to hide from the astute of Davis, the
Touch of nervousness that now clouded his brow. Davis had been in a
Strange, almost mischievous, mood earlier that morning. He had asked Chief
Hametsu to accompany him to the Ops room to talk with Admiral Vincent Garhart
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j235/avery_tex/marine.jpg" border="0">
LT Commander Oliver Davis

mwnesbitt90

=^= security team to docking bay=^=

=^=And someone see what that energy came from outside the station now!!=^=
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Hobson returned to Ops.
"The Windsor has received quite a time of neglect because of all of these geese we've been chasing. I suppose the situation with sickbay has been worked on and covered also. Everyone will have settled down, enough to get to the sub-bay for regular operations".

mwnesbitt90

=^= Vulcan Imperial Runabout Alpha 1a Requesting permission to Dock=^=
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Richard Ransom

==^== This is Frontier Operations Control, you are Denied Docking Frontier Sector is under Lockdown no  Vessels are Allowed to Dock with the Station  out Prmission From Fleet Admiral Ransom, Please Enter a Holding Pattern off of Frontier Station, Frontier Operations Control Out ==^==

Hobson leaned back impatiently as the transmission closed. He sat in the runabout and watched the overwhelming station out of the front view.

Richard Brown

Yes Sir.

Also on this Mission on the RivenDale I offer my  Services as  Chief Tatical Officer  if needed but Iam sure mr. Mathews can handle the defence of the Rivendale if somthing goes wring
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

James Madison

After they leave Madison looks at Ransom.

"How much longer must we kiss up to these people? I'll be frank with you Richard i'm no fan of having to take demands or meet them of a people like this. Power or not, their in our space."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Vincent Garhart

*Garhart tows the debris into weapons range and then all of the fighters return to the station*

=A= Garhart to Ops =A=
We are clear and ready for your test James.  Good luck  
=A= out =A=
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

"I called the ambassador here, there is no risk in security nor is there an infestation of sickness which arrived with him. Those procedures are valid in special cases. Ambassador Gordon, however, is not one of those cases".

Richard Ransom

Mr.Ambasster On my defence I was let to belive that the Embassy was close down and yes I did have an Ambasster Present Commander Wil Riker who is now in Guest Quarters is the Ambasster for Intelligence who I asked here to help you can discuss the situation with him of you whant but I also have a request you do;nt have to do can you please put a copy of the report on my desk.
thank you.

ooc: Gordon, can you please pm me and explain what you trying to do with this storyline.