• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Operations Control

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 09, 2006, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OOC: Bold, thats alot better for me at least, thanks http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
----
Hobson remained in contempt to the situation. His mistrust in them had intinsified in the past few hours on the station. There were to many loose ends to him, he thought as he prepared for what might be coming.

"Commodore Nesbitt, you have done plenty of investigating, and have caused more than enough grief to this already griefull situation. This problem is of all things not what is needed.

You have been notified in the recent past that it was unacceptable, and it remains so. Mr. Nesbitt, you are relieved of duty on this station. My jurisdiction is not of the division, but it is indeed of this station. You will stand down, Mr. Nesbitt. You will not argue, you will not send anybody to the brig, you are done. We have a situation to work with, and this will not be tolerated. I will say one time: Stand Down."

mwnesbitt90

With all due respect unless you also want to go to. go with me on this madison please i know you have spoken with Andros. Nesbitt Winks! Computer this is nesbitt please send a message to Star Fleet COmand of my resignation and update them on the current situation. Also prepare a shuttle i will be on my way to vulcan soon.
Computer: Sir Yes
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Richard Ransom

*looks over at Cook and reads over the Specs*
it looks Good so Far Mr.Cook also I whant you to upgrade the Science Department on the Windsor I know you been whanting to do that for a Long Time. *looks over at ensign Hobson* an Energitic fellow the Ensign is, it reminds me of my First Space assignment Ferrying VIPs between Earth and Starbase one *Smiles* we must be geting old Cook they look younger these days
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Vincent Garhart

Off: The following is from a NPC ship that has the same color of brown as a cardassian cruiser.

A unknown vessel drops out of warp in front of Frontier station.

Ensign Manning the Science station: Sir unidentifed vessel just droped out of warp and is hailing us on audio channel only.  

=A= This isss al Ra_ped f_om the car_assi_ns
then the signal clears
requesting permission to dock, I need medical attention, repeat, this is Admiral Ransom.=A=

Ensign Manning the Science station: Sir, there is one thing I can tell you and its that vessel is not Cardassian, it has more in common with Romulan technology but there are distinct gaps.  It almost looks like they took a very old ship and grafted Romulan tech onto it.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

I agree with Tom and James, Andros, if you knew your enemies where hunting for you we should have chosen a safe site.
Also we should talk to high command about this.

Politics Andros, I am sure you understand.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

mwnesbitt90

Hobson Damnit all of you admirals listen Admiral Ransom Gave me unquestionable power, now the lockdown is not something that is going to scare the crew they know its a preqaution and is nessicary for my personal to do what they need to do the crew all have replicators in there quarters which will not be contaminated, so all non essential personal are to be in thier quarters. and if thats not ok with you then all of you will be confined until a police force can come also your command is not being questioned by me and is however being questioned by your ability to have this stations security in your best interest and if thats a problem. Then you know what maybe my position isnt even needed now, listen we need to stick together and try to get this figured out i need to have all personal in there quarters to have the doctors be able to figure this out. Anyone who dissobys my security oders will be taken to the brig and Charges with obstruction of an investigation!!
With all Due respect this is what i went to school for i am prepared and this will be over by the time the ship arrives if my orders are carried out. {PLease let me do my job i have the utmost respect for my suppriours and they also need to respect my position. Thank you please i need help in this!
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

James Madison

Madisons voice raises, for the first time to a yell.
"Due respect my rear Mr. Nesbit i don't believe your following the situation. You've just put the CO of this station in the brig. Your not authorized to do that. Admiral Hobson may not be ranking in division terms however i am. You will not go unpunished for your outrageous misuse of power. Power you do not even have."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Weasly Cook

Cook smiled as he walked out of the confrence Room behind Ensign Hobson.

"You are correct, but Just because we are on the frontier doesn't mean we will be finding something new all the time, Be patient, but as for science Facilities, I think I can arange a visit... they are in disaray, but we will make the Windsor ready for space flight." Cook smiled and he walked up the Admiral Randsom.

Cook then went over to stand at attention to wait for a break so as to talk to the Admiral about the specs he was ordered to try and design.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

"I do not think that would be an option. We do not want to lower shields to beam anybody to it. Scanning troubles can't be all, I doubt it would be possible to try".

=A= The Rivendell is currently on travel, you are welcome to board the station. I am at the Main Docking bay awaiting another ship, you may dock as well =A=

Andros

*sighs*, Very well, I am sorry I brought this upon you, I will spare what troops I Can and Fighters, *sighs again*.  Its just a scout group.  We will try and buy you as much time as possible.

I understand politics all to well, If I wasnt a general I would probly be in some political Office somewhere.  It will take probly around 6 hours to place the platforms, when I return I hope we will be in one peice.  I also hope Garhart that your superiors allow you to come and train with us so you will have a better understanding of where we come from.

May the eternal light guide you.

*then in an aura of white light the knights disappear off the station and the Alexander along with 500 Fighters Zips into warp*

*after the alexander leaves the 2 light cruisers continues to set up a Barricade of mines then works on the platforms*
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

Sean

I will help were ever Iam needed just as long Iam in Engering Iam happy

Vincent Garhart

"Commodore, we  cannot be causing a panic on this station.  Until we know what is causing this problem we can not have people worried about who they talk to or what they drink or what might kill them.  
You will lead an investigation and WHEN you find the cause and a quarentine is justified then you can active one.  Until then we must have free station movement to insure that you may track down the cause of people getting sick.  

DO YOU UNDERSTAND Commodore?"
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Dominic Hobson

Hobson emerges from the conference room, very happy to be working again. "I can't wait to see the science facilities on the ship. From what I've heard, theres no better place for discovery than this sector".
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/7418/cohoshorezo8.jpg" border="0">
Dominic 'Dom' Hobson
Science Officer
Space Station Avalon