• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Operations Control

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 09, 2006, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OOC: We are all in a new thread, which is a mission thread here called 'Ghosts in the Machines' or something simular. Check the mission planning for Frontier for what is going on.

Hobson listened to the message regarding some renegage officer. He recognized the name, but dismissed the situation for the moment, and hailed the station again.
=A=Repeat, This is a Federation runabout, requesting permission to dock with you, Frontier Station. Fleet Admiral Tom Hobson on board, wishing to dock and meet with Fleet Admiral Richard Ransom=A=

Richard Ransom

*Then 5 Federation Fighters took up Postion around the Runabout*

*the Transmission Opened*
==^== This Alpha Squardren Leader to the Runabout, Please Follow us and please Transmitt your Personal ID Code==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Baphomet

OOC: Can't beat logic http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>
OOC-2: This will be the proper post then!!!

"Aye sir."

Baphomet looks at the readings, transfers Subspace telescope telemetry to Science Station 3 and begins her analysis.

Baphomet looked at the Warp signature, it seemed familiar to her, from when she worked for the V'Shar but did not quite match it.

She had an idea...

=A=Baphomet to Kelata=A=
(Baphomet's personal shuttle birthed on the Rivendell)

"Computer one to Transport."

Aboard her shuttle, Baphomet accessed the memory core, what she saw, was a matter of concern.

Back aboard the Frontier station and at Science Station 3, she then triangulated a course vector that the unidentified shuttle was taking.

=A=Baphomet to Admiral Garhart=A=
"Admiral, come to science station three sir, I believe I know who has taken the Admiral."

"Well done, Ensign".
He tapped his comm badge.
=A= Mr. Madison, I hope you are making it through the jefferies tubes alright, we have cut power, keep watch for intruders. They might attempt to take over Ops to return thier tap =A=

Vincent Garhart

OOC:  I am not really.  I didn't see you go to the lounge.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Richard Ransom

*****Fighter Alpha-One****
==^== This is Alpha Leader Begining Final Appoch==^==

Computer Cancel Red Alert

Computer: Confirmed

Computer begin Landing

Computer: Helm Overided slowing to thusters extending Docking clamps

*the FIghter Shook*

Computer:Landing Complete

Computer Power Down All Systems

After a time in the office, Hobson returned to Main ops with the ambassador.
"Also, shortly before I contacted you, there was a power spike detected. As if some sort of object were near the station, but it disappeared as soon as it came. Nothing could explain it or point it to a source though".

mwnesbitt90

Sir wouldn't it be smart to put up the shields after the ship arivves
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Richard Ransom

*Enters*
Tom, Please give me a briefing

ooc:iam back

=A=Very well. My identification code is Hobson Delta Seven=A=

Vincent Garhart

=A= Garhart to Baphomet =A=
Will you bring the results to my office Commander?
=A= Garhart out =A=
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

Ensign:  Thank you sir, I am receiving a subspace communication.

=A= Why here we are within sensor range of your station and what should I behold but it is still there.   I wonder to myself, could the starfleet's be wondering if my worriors are going to come pouring out of that little ship sitting in the docking bay.   I will be seeing you in person in about 35 minutes.  This is your finally warning to evacute your personel and please don't be as stubborn as Janeway. =A=
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Andros

"Lets enjoy your food shall we ?."

OOC**How can you be in Baileys office and on station ops and in stardust all at the same time :P
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

Hobson noticed his XO on Ops.
"Captain Davis, it is good to see you. We are currently on an alert condition. There is a chance a fleet can arrive here with the intention to attack us. There has been a long situation with a species which has a very strong enemy, but wishes alliance with us and we with them. In a nutshell that outlines recent events. The Rivendell is currently at SS Avalon and out of our range for aid, it should return in a matter of days".