• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Operations Control

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 09, 2006, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weasly Cook

"Wait what? They did something to the ambasador's mind?" Cook's voice was full of confusion and he began to rub his temple of his head, "Please.... if you don't mind... I may just leave due to a headache comming on." Cook was indeed totally and completely bewildered... something that a science officer wasn't suppose to be at times, but this moment was an exception... he was not able to grasp anything at the moment.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom

Lieutennent: The commbadge and the Secuitey protocols I can get for you  Sir but we have no Ambassater.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

William Richerd

Richerd looked at his PADD.

"Well, after consulting the acting Science officer and having him plot the course that they left with, it would put them about here." He points to a spot on a star map he brought with him, "However, he did state that he was going on a exporation mission to chart the behaviors of a black hole, besides, the only instilation of Federation standing to support a Soveirgn would be the Dantor Planetary base." Richerd was being helpful to his best ablity.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Dean Starwind

*Dean sees Chris disappear from plain view and he taps his combadge and alert the security teams. He exits Ops down to the next level and waits for the security.*
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

Baphomet

OOC: What's this to do with exactly.

Baphomet follows the Admiral to that Science station and peruses the readout.

"I see, I thought it was an entire ship which was cloaked. A shuttle then? That explains that it did not stand out on any sort of anti-cloak scanner...if we have one on the station...forgive me while I settle into the new place. Commander Baphomet's plan of action seems good".

Vincent Garhart

OOC: O ok, but the Rivendell's crew still gets to deal with the ship in dock.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

"That sounds rather surreal to me. But acclaimed surpremacy can be a daunting thing. I assume you have harnessed the ability to handle it in an emotional way...in a way we all share, no matter how materially different we are".

Vincent Garhart

Gentlemen, perhaps we should ajourn this meeting to the Stardust?
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

mwnesbitt90

=^= Hobson please if you ever need a vacation let me know i have a pretty nice palace on vulcan.=^=
=^= Prince Nesbitt To Federation High Command please put me through to The President,=^=
=^= This Is the President may i help you Prince yes you let the people of the federation know that The Vulcan Empire Greatly appeciats your kindness in leting me experence your military for that time, although it just wasn't working out i am on my way back to Vulcan to tell my Father the King all about it. President: Well your hiness we were glad to have you. Thank You Nesbitt out=^= =^= Nesbitt to Hobson thank you for that lovely experence and as you can see i had permission from a little higher up to be at your station, i'm sorry i was not able to hold back my emotions, but now i am on my way home thank you for your hospitality and kindness and please accept my appologys for deciving you and everyone else in the admiralty and also if you ever decide you dont like the federation thers always a position open on Vulcan For you Gooday=^=
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Hobson took his seat and began to monitor the situation. He read no ships in the area, the Alexander had disappeared to its location to intercept some time before.
"We haven't completed the repairs from the first attack". He spoke to himself. "This can't happen".
=A= Commander Cook, to Ops =A=

"There is no general fear about the place. We have sent ships in and discovered some already, but it is a vast cluster with much more than we know inside of it. It is a place where communications are impossible from long range. Sensors and probes cannot provide results, it boxes the ship inside of it to a small surrounding area. As it has been up to me in the past, I have indeed been the one to organize missions into the Van'Gu Cluster, and consider it one of the points of my work. Wherever an assignment is for the cluster, I look to be involved. Admiral Madison here can discuss the same, as can Mr. Torean who is in our pub, and Commander Cook in our science department right here on Frontier Station. All have experienced the Excaliburs assignment into this cluster, and that was only the first time".

Frank Gordon

"I think my minds been touched enough today. My apoligies. I have to speak with Admiral Montrell. I will speak with you after i submit my report. That will have to do"
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/1ID-Gordon.jpg" border="0">

mwnesbitt90

Off: Ransome u should go on AIM
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Hobson noticed the security chief, and went to him.
"Captain Richerd, do you know where Mr. Ransom would be found at the moment? I will find him, and go to where he is".