• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Into The Shadows

Started by Leonard McCoy III, July 19, 2005, 12:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasmine Kellanis

*Meanwhile, Jasmine is jogging around the ship, having ran her 5 miles she headed to her quarters and showered, dressed in her uniform, sat at her desk and began to sit and begin her log...*

=/\=Commander Kellanis M'am, there is a meeting in the conference room and you are needed. *said an ensign*=/\=

*She got up and proceeded to the conference room...minutes later she arrived*
Jasmine Kellanis
Commander
U.S.S. Interceptor XO

He goes to the nearest deck map and hits a control.
"30 locations to shoot torpedos, with a supply of 700 Quantum torpedos, 700 Photon torpedos, to top it off, 20 Type Twelve phaser banks. Just enough to cover the ships surrounding space in a combat situation".

Kelso Meyers

*Hurries in, but trips and falls, planting his face squarely into the floor*

OFF: Question, since i am doing an internship here, does that mean that once i am done, i would graduate, or would i go back to the academy first? and is my rank correct?

Jasmine Kellanis

"Yes, I accept the position, and i shall stay here witht the tour, if i am to be the executive officer, then i must know this ship."
Jasmine Kellanis
Commander
U.S.S. Interceptor XO

Revan Young

*Comm Badge sounds, he taps it*

=/\=Sir, this is Commander Ghent, we've just received word that the borg have attacked the base again...=/\=

"Damit...i swear, those borg are starting to get over obsessed with Rindell 4...there must be some logical reason..."

*looks over at Hobson, Fisher, and his wife Jasmine*

"I am afraid i must go, I will contact you as soon as possible about my divisions role in the project mr. hoson,mr. fisher."

"Jasmine, take care...I will return."

*Hurries out and goes to the runabout and heads to Rindell 4*
Revan Delacroix Young
Admiral
Nova Division CO

Wil Riker

Lt.Commander Riker enters the Ship and there was an Ensign standing at the Entrence.
Primision to come abourd Sir
Engsign:Granted Sir
* Wil looks around at this massave ship *
Then he heads for the Bridge
*Bridge*
he Bridge was filled with techs as they werre starting installing the stations.
a crewman was at the Ops station.
Crewman Iam the New Chief of Operations give is a satus report
Crewman:well sir the ship is coming together nicly by 1600n the comm array should be installed and I say by tommrow night the Bridge will be fully fuctional.
thank you crewman I will be heading down to help Admiral Fiser keep me appised
Crewman: Aye Aye Sir
Lt.Commander Riker heads down to were he heard Admiral Fisher was he walk up to him and stands to attations Sir Lt.Commander Wil Riker the Chief Operations Officer.
Sir can you give me all the details of the ships systems and capabilets.
*turns to Ian*
Welcome Abourd Cadet I rember when I was your age and that was a while ago.
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

Gary Fisher

"It is indeed Commander. Mr. Graham its good to have you, You may work in the Engineering deck with me. Its the last deck to be filled in before we install the external systems."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/paris_owen.jpg" border="0">
Gary Fisher
Former Starfleet Engineering CO
Nova Division

Wil Riker

*turns to hobson and fisher*
Admirals  do you have the specs on the Intercepter so I know the cabablites of the ship.

He smiled, and took a small padded box from the table. He opened it to show one golden piece, and a darked one beside it.
"And a fine engineer she will have to keep her fit". He gave the smallest of winks and presented the box to Graham.
"Cadet Ian Graham, I hereby grant you the rank of Lieutenant Junior Grade, and the postion of Chief Engineering Officer on board the USS Interceptor. I will deal with the record work Lieutenant, all you have to do is continue with your wonderful career you have ahead of you!".

Hobson looked intently on the information of the ship, and touched one of the control panels. A chirp rang throughout the entire ship and his voice echoed on every deck.
"All Hands: This is Admiral Hobson. All decks and departments begin final preparations, the Interceptor is to depart late tommorow. Hobson out.".
He smiled slightly and turned to the command crew standing with him.
"I think you all have a decent amount of work to do before the ships departure, Admiral Fisher, might we discuss some details? Captain Brodie, you can gladly begin preparations. You have a long mission ahead of you".

"I see, now. Begin procedures then, Admiral Fisher".

Meanwhile on the bridge...
"Captain, I think we will give the order for the Interceptor to depart this night also. The main communications array should allow constant contact".

Wil Riker

Helm Full Ahead 1/4 Impluse
take us out
The Engines of the massave ship came to life and there was a slight shake as the Engines fired and the massave ship slowly crepted out of Dock
Helm Course 104 by 222 by 103 mark 9
Helm:Course layed in
Taps the Command Chair Again
==^== Engineing status  on Warp Drive==^==
==^== We good to go Commander==^==
Helm Engage Warp 6.1
Helm:Aye Sir
The wine of the Warp Engines came to life as they jumo to Warp
Helm E.T.A  till uncharted space
Helm: 7 weeks Sir  
OPs hows ours Comms array
OPs:Sir She is fully operational
Good she better be
on the safe side keep an eye on her
Ops:Aye Sir

A hail comes in on Long Range Communications...
"USS Interceptor: This is Deep Space 20, what is your status?"

Jasmine Kellanis

Jasmine Kellanis
Commander
U.S.S. Interceptor XO