• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Into The Shadows

Started by Leonard McCoy III, July 19, 2005, 12:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revan Young

"Hmm, the Nosferatu, a Cosmos Mk. II,  has;  12 Type XIII Phaser Arrays, 14 Quantum Torpedo Launchers, Stock of 450, 4 Plasma Torpedo Turrets, experimental Stock, 275, 1 Nucleonic Rail Gun."

*pauses*

"Then there is an experimental weapon, its still being refined, it is an.....anti-sheild weapon, it fires a small projectile that can pierce some sheilds...unfortunately it has failed against the borg and several others...thats why it is being refined..."

*smiled grimmly...*
Revan Delacroix Young
Admiral
Nova Division CO

Tyqel

*enters*

"Sorry Sir, I was supposed to report here with mr. Meyers, but he aided me in patching a small wound of mine, ran into a darn bulk head.."

*shakes head in disgust*
Tyqel
"Let those who tread this path be fearful of Khu-la's Wrath, for it will be swift and final."

"Yes"
He took notice to her rank and put his hands behind his back as they exited the turbolift to a very large bridge.
"I will check your starfleet record, and perhaps a promotion to the rank of Commander would be fitting for your new assignment here on the Interceptor...but in the meantime, I present to you all! The bridge of the USS Interceptor! Much larger than most starship command decks. It does not quite match the command post of DS20 but it has its own abilities".

The bridge had a slight blue like glow to it, considering most of the controls were such a color. But it's railings and systems were well rounded, such as the classic bridge of the Galaxy Class Starship. Leaving the front of the bridge slanted somewhat below the back, where the minor system controls, and tactical systems were located. The Conn and Helm were not the only panels at the very front of the ship. In front of a very large viewscreen, a long row of panels sat for several officers to control.
"....And it's not even finished yet. Admiral Fisher has an excellent eye to detail".

Revan Young

OFF: Quick question, why isn't my ID card working? it is html...
Revan Delacroix Young
Admiral
Nova Division CO

Leonard McCoy III

"Its going to be a wonderful ship to serve on. I am very glad to be able to be working on its final touches. Getting to have the medical sections the way I want them designed and all. Theres so much space to work with we can have almost any kind of facility"
http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/McCoyIDNEWINTERCEPTOR.jpg" border="0">

Hobson takes a step back on board the massive ship following Riker.
"Ah! Cadet, good to see you again. The Interceptor will be getting along a spot late here but no worries. Admiral Fisher will have her done in short time. Speaking of the Admiral, I need to find him to get a status report".

"Go ahead cadet. When you've rested up report back on the Interceptor for some final assignments".

Ian Graham

"Aye sir.  I was just double-checking some of the new installations and everything looks in tip-top shape.  This should prove to be the finest ship in the fleet by a long-shot."
Lieutenant JG Ian Graham
Chief Engineer
USS Interceptor

Leonard McCoy III

*Checks Sickbays status*
"Medical decks report a good status. We should have all of the triage units one hundred percent installed in a few hours"

Marcus Brodie

Brodie looks around

"This hanger isn't a very neat site for something this formal. This is a contruction site. I myself assumed in the normal fashion we would be at a spacedock. The ship would be docked, if i see correctly from Admiral Fisher the ship is in this gravity given hanger not docked. So i think it would be prudent to put it in a nicer place to present to the guest officers."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/keogh.jpg" border="0">
Captain Marcus Brodie
Avalon Station Operations

Gary Fisher

"Thats good. I can finally rest."

Fisher goes to the helm console moving the ship out of the hanger. Taking it into the open stardock access area and into docking in front of the view windows.

"Well i wil be going to the little feast you set up. I will lead the tour i assume?"
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/paris_owen.jpg" border="0">
Gary Fisher
Former Starfleet Engineering CO
Nova Division

Leonard McCoy III

*Steps into the conference room and takes a seat*

Wil Riker

Aye Sir.
Wil Riker walks over and sits in the Command Chair.
All Stations Prep for Depature
Helm have 1/4 Impluse at station keeping
Helm:Aye Sir
Ops is all Guests off the ship
a Crewman who took Wils Station when took the command chair
Crewman:Aye Sir
Taps his command Chair
==^== Engineing Start up the Warp Core==^==
==^== Aye SIr==^==
Open a Comm Channel to DS20

==^== Uss Intercepter to DS20 Primmision to Depart==^==
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

"Shall we head for the bridge? I am sure you both will find interest in that particular section of the ship".

Jasmine Kellanis

"Hurry back soon Revan..."

*turns back to hobson*

"Of course."
Jasmine Kellanis
Commander
U.S.S. Interceptor XO