• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Security Training Course

Started by Simon Rajnus, February 22, 2007, 01:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Rajnus

OOC**Yes everyone knows your new.  If you have a suggestion post in In character and dont be afraid.  Quinn is an dork and hes also new.  Which is why hes a cadet lol.  Dont let him scare you.  Hes just another bully who has a power thing going.

IC**

"Grey is acting Captain on this journey.  Its up to him.  Im just watching and observing."
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Simon Rajnus

"Dont worry, warp 5 is fine.  When we arrive back at the station everyone is to report back to the Security training holodeck.  Ill give you cadets a day of rest sense you all did wonderfully." Simon told Bran.

OOC**For now yes.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Garrisson Grey

"Cadet Grey reporting for duty, sir."

Simon Rajnus

"You are correct, however, next time dont be a suck up in your answer its unbecoming.  Set course 344 then and wait for the captains order's.

lpeters

"Intercept course plotted. ETA 6 minutes."
Luke Peters
Ensign
Security Officer
USS Rivendell

Garrisson Grey

"Yes sir, I do.", Garrisson said and started to search the room carefully.

lpeters

Oww. *Peters stood up and looked at the 'man' who was now laying on the floor.* I must remember, ugly things on board equals full marine platoon behind me.
Luke Peters
Ensign
Security Officer
USS Rivendell

Quinn

Quinn shifted in his chair, "Helm, bring us about to Beaing 105, Mark 32."

He than turned and looked at Steven, "Red Alert, weapons at full. Target with phasers, load photon torpedos one to three, fire on my Mark," He ordered.
"Sorry Admiral, thought you died,"

Bran Tragare

<bridge>

<a young cadets enters the bridge and approaches the capatain>

"cadet Bran Tragare reporting as ordered sir, I have no excuse for my behavior sir except this is my first posting and as i seen the situation was in need of a quick solution to protect both ship and crew i acted on my own"

<tragare hands the captain a phaser >

"and sir a medical team may want to beam over to the transport shuttle the crew objected as mister Quin did to my illeagal use of the transporter and they were convinced otherwise by a stun setting"

"also sir as to the other ship may i suggest a few phaser blast to unoccupied sections that may cause emergency decompression closeing all airtight doors containing the undead or what ever they are till we are able to handle them more easier"

OOC: not trying to act like a smart ass i'm just a big star trek fan and am role playing a young cadet who has grown up on the streets and has learned to think quick and fast, but also understands he is the one solely accountable for his action's
Ship: U.S.S Rivendell
Name: Bran Tragare
Position: Tactical

Bran Tragare

OOC: i'm new here so i cant say but i would suggest somone scan the cargo ship for target points incase the captain follows my suggestion,and maybe the acting tacticle officer prepares target locks for such action if ordered and they report thier actions to the captian as stations ready and possably the acting xo gets a ships rediness report from all station for the captain
Ship: U.S.S Rivendell
Name: Bran Tragare
Position: Tactical

Steven Black

How long until we arrive at avalon, bran?
Ensign Steven Black

Kahless

Cadet Kahless reporting and ready to be posted, sir!
Ensign Kahless
Position:Security/Tactical assistant
GM

"Im only going to say this once. Coffee. Black."
    - Cap. Janeway

lpeters

"Cadet Peters reporting, sir.*looks around the bridge* Sir, erm, where are we going to be stationed. I know I have experience flying things but not everyone gets to do that before they come to the Academy.
Luke Peters
Ensign
Security Officer
USS Rivendell

Garrisson Grey

"Alright then, thanks for the tip Number One.", he said to Quinn. Then to everyone. "Blue Alert!"

lpeters

"Sir, Starfleet regulations require us to respond to all distress calls. Standing by for course change captain."
Luke Peters
Ensign
Security Officer
USS Rivendell