• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 01: S Agent Contact

Started by Chris Newberry, August 08, 2005, 10:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

And Iam senting him to infltrate Kenndey Base
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Chris Newberry

"This sin't good at all." Chris turns to S Vek. " What Intelligence do you know about that new alien species S Vek?"

"I have a little more information about there ship capabilitys but I don't know for 98.9 percent sure what species they are yet. I been trying to find out.

All I know is that the Alpha Quadrant is also under a Romulan invasion as well. Task Force 10 has been re calling all there ships for the past 3 months in order to create a good defense."

Richard Ransom

Patrick:aye sir, and sir do you think Colonel Powel has any idea what happend yet

Enginer walks in and salutes
Enginer: SIr we have started on the weapond systems
while walked down the corrdore
ge says to one of his friends I sare to you it was a Marine General up there it could be Newberry
Bill you were seeing things
well Admiral Ransom was there
do'nt worry about that lets get this sheid generators repaired

S Vek

After I am done talking with my officer, he leaves and heads back to the Orecom ship. Agent S Vek then turns to Admiral Ransome and General Newberry.

"Sir, we may have a problem. My agents that are still on Dantor have reported that the USS Lothorlien is about to leave the planet with almost all the marines stationed there. They are heading close to the nebula where we where to investigate and try to find us.

This may serve as a problem because if they find us, we are defenseless at the current moment. I can start having my engineers finish up with the tactical systems then we can leave and go and get some equipment that was stole from you General. Or I can go ahead and leave and go and get it all and get back here in record time with your stole gear. It your choice."

S Vek waits for a response from either of the two high ranking officers.
Sub Director S Vek
ASk' Lok Forces
Katorlian 2nd Special Ops Forces.

Chris Newberry

OCC: He will. Give me time since he will be launching on his ship which is outside of Federation control and has a cloaking device.>

ON:

Patrick, abasive manuvers, power up tacticql ships and drop the sensor cloak when we get into rank of a Romulan Vessek. Standby on the shields and raise when we drop cloak.

S Vek

OCC: Ok. Fine. I will leave.

ON:

Seconds later, all team where order to beam back aboard the Artok. After words, the Artok, turned and proceeded to leave the system headingback to the Night Walker and the battle there.

S Vek: ets to the battle zone?

Ark: 27 minutes.
Sub Director S Vek
ASk' Lok Forces

Chris Newberry

OCC: your missions yours. I just want to return to Dantor now.

IC:

General Brown, resume course to Dantor. Let the Marines on the Lothlorien handle this situation. The Night Walker is close to being out of commission do to the damage. General Newberry responded.

Chris then turned to a Private. Open a channelto the Lothlorien.

Lothlorien, the Night W<lker and myself are heading back to Dantor. You are clear for this mission. See you when you all return to the planet.

Patrick Brown

Give me a Minite
Computer:Shuttle bay Doors opened
go right ahead Mr?
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Chris Newberry

" A few days ago, the USS Reliance, one of the Marines ships located at Dantor was some how taken by the FSS. It is at SS Kennedy, there main headquarters.

We need help to get the Reliance back or a least some of the stolen tech gear still on it. This ship is in bad shape and we don't have a place to go now. Dantor is out of question since they tried to intercept us.

By the way, this is Agent S Vek, of the Katorlian Government." Chris points to the Alien at the Helm controls still in his robes he came on the ship with.

Richard Ransom

Well we better get to work then.
Patrick:Well I Warp drive back on-line in two days but the other systems are another story I can double My efferts 2 1/2 weeks minimun

Chris Newberry

"Hum..... Thinks, what kind of class of ship is it."

Suddendly, another alien walks onto the bridge and goes over to S Vek.

They speak in there native language.

Patrick Brown

Patrick walks onto the Bridge.
All Stations Damage report
Tatical:sir we are in full combat satus
Enginer:sir I can give you Warp 8

Patrick takes his seat
Helm  stand by to break off  from the Lothlorien and head for Dantor Warp 8
open Comm channel
==^== Lothlorien we are going on our own power thank you for the lift Nightwalker out meet you back home in 2 weeks==^==

Patrick Brown

Well Sir,
thanks to the Chief we have saved the Nightwalker we just have  to put her in space dock for 3 weeks thenshe will be fully operational
Primmsion to dock
Newberry:Go ahead General

Helm course 104 by 122 by 12 mark 2 pitch -3
Helm course layed in
1/4 Impluse power Helm
Chief get moorings and airlock on standby
Chief:standing by sir
Tatical  give me a pre appoch scan
Tatical:the way is clear sir
Helm:till plus 20 mins till space doors
Chief shut down the Warp core for docking
Chief:Aye
Helm:till plus 4 mins
open a comm channel to the space dock
==^== This is Brigider General Patrick Brown of the Nightwalker Primission to dock==^==
==^== General Brown this is  Major Duk you are a go==^==
Helm:2 mins til dock SOace doors opening
Chief:Wow in a months time to get this operational
Helm:slowing to aft thusters docking complete
All Stations switch to full aoutomation
==^== All Hands this is the Bridge we are now docked at the spacedock the ship will be here for three weeks you are to go to the station and in 3 days catch the transports down to dantor Brown out==^==

S Vek

The small  ship de activates the gravition generator and enters the ship at warp speed.

Colonel, I am S Vek, Special Agent and Sub Director of the ASk' Lok Forces operating in the Delta Quadrant. My species is Katorlian.
Sub Director S Vek
ASk' Lok Forces

Richard Ransom

And why Did my Newiew use the Family Emercency code to get me here and it better be a good reason