• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Two: Renegades

Started by Andrew Yates, April 05, 2005, 09:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

(I don't Know General but I getting the New York out of here before we get totally destroyed.)

Chris falls to the bulkhead but doesn't hurt hisself anymore then what was already injuried from the journey on the breed ship.

I get up and head over to the Tactical station and take command there.

Captain, Forward shields and bridge shields are failing in less then 30 seconds. I am re routing power from life support and non essiantial systems to the shields.

Firing, our last operative phaser banks now.

A stream of high intense plasma comes from the forward phaser bank and hits the Romulan vessel dead on and keeps firing until the phaser bank over loads.

Ship disable and there venting atomsphere on the brige now, I told Captain Rajnus.

I head over to the Bridges Engineering Console and start to re route the rest of the power I had left to the containment fields around the warp core and warp Nacelles.

We have the only chance now to make a micro warp jump to 4 light years out toward Kennedy before a warp core beach happends. I suggest getting the Reliance t0 head there and help tow us back, I said to the Captain.

(So you all know, I don't just have Marine and Command Experience. I also got training as a Chief Ops, Helm, and Engineer Officer with a little Chief Science but NO and I repeat NO Medical Experience.)

Wil Riker

==^== Suttle Lexor To the USS Newyork==^==
==^==  This is Commander Riker you have a situation on your hands Fleet Captain Rajnus I was en route back to Kennady Basce when my Warp Drive failed and i Droped out of Warp in the Combat area once that I mask my power signiture My sensour detected two warbird wings Protecting the Primiter and a Comm blocker  whuch came on-line when i was trying to send  the message and also they have  15 Warp cores connected to blow on a romote command just 5 minites ago i got Warp drive back and Iam heading at Maximum Warp back to the station even with me pushing the Warp Engines of the Suttle it will still take me 18 hours to get back I wish you god speed on your Mission Riker out==^=
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

Keith Rinon

*Comms the captain*

"Sir, we have taken too much damage to our Nacelles. I dont think they can take a jump into warp. If we do they my over load and explode and that would make us all very un-happy. Also i suggest we evacuate decks 8-10 due to low hull integrity. They are very near a hull breach. We have also lost long range scanners. They have been completly obliterated. Rear torpedo tubes are also scraped."

OCC: Ok Simon I already know what you aare about to say... "FINALLY YOU POSTED YOU LAZY ASS" lol I will be able to post all the time now I deleted some of my characters that were taking too much of my time.

Simon Rajnus

very good......We may need the primary soon........if not we will stick with the secondary.........

Oh Richard when you have the time and we arent being shot at mind making a code that cant be hacked or broken into.........Thanks....
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Richard Brown

Aye Sir, Then Lt.Brown Fires  on the Breen Warship by disableing the Warp Engines
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Simon Rajnus

OOC**GAH! im back I thought the sedation woulda had more effect on me like any other major surgery but im back and stuff........:)

Only thing that I hate about having the teeth pulled is that the teeth came out in many! peices plus it feels like your entire upper mouth is in like a net mesh of stitches!......Along with you gotta eat limited stuff like Liquid stuff........Jello.........Pudding.........Sherbert/ice cream..........Sherbert primarily for me LOL.........Its not very fun lol

IC**Cancel that order bashir..........We will remain hiding here until the reliance gets here.........Smallz.......It would be suicidel to send any men to capture a ship of that size until it was severly crippled and we could take the vital spots of the ship.........I would say that ship there is probly manned bye atleast 500.......If that.......Maybe more.......We would just be killing Mr Newberry's men for nothing........

Until the reliance gets here we are to remain.........

Lt Brown........Keep an eye on those ships.........If they warp out I want a rough estimate of any good locations they would go too.........We need intel at this moment........

http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Simon Rajnus

I need you here mr Brown...........

HAil them again and see if there willing to surrender

Brian Higgins

OOC**Post in the new mission thread........The Attack on the outpost is a seperate mission I do think......So run off that........:)

This is for Simon http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

IC**

Simon: Alright doctor......

Richard Brown

Lt.Brown look up from his sation  Lt.Brown Chief Tactial  Officer Reporting as Ordered.

Richard Brown

Aye Sir, Then Lt.Brown DeCloaks the Ship and targets the lead ship with a full spead of all weapons to the first Breen Ship witch only lost 15 % on there forward shield thenm Lt.Brown Fires a full Spead of torpetos then Lt.Brown open a Comm Channel to the Reliance.

Wil Riker

Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

Richard Brown

Aye Sir, Just as Lt.Brown starts to charge the Main Defecter then the three Breen Warships enter the sector. SIR TEH THREE BREEN WARSHIP HAVE JUST ENTERED THE SECTOR AND TOOK THE BREEN WARSHIP. then Lt.Brown checks his reading   *turns to the Captain* Sir this is impossple the breen ships were still 1 1/2 hours away.

Richard Brown

Aye Sir I wil get on that right away

==^==
Computer Request Secuitey Access Level 3
Computer:Access Code
Lieutenant Richard Brown Alpha 3 Tango 45 Delta 78
Computer:access granted
Computer input new command override command code
Computer:need Athroization
Lieutenant Richard Brown Chief Tatical Officer
Computer:Access Granted
Computer This Command code will override all Lockouts
Computer Input this code  BrownAlpha1
                                    RajnusAlpha1
                                   BashirAlpha1
Computer these three command codes will override all Lockouts
Computer:Confirmed
Computer return to normal running
Computer:log off Code please
BrownAlphatango5764
Computer Confirmed
==^==
*1 Hour Later*
Sir I have finished a spereate code if the main computer is hack this access code will override all lockout only me you and Commander Bahir has these Command codes use your last name and alpha 1 and it overrides the computer.

Event Horizon

*...Suddenly the three breen ships warp into the sector to aid there damaged ships. They tow away there remains and warp out of the sector at warp speed 7.5...*

Tobais Bashir

=/\= Yes Captain I was on it already sir. =/\=

As more crew was rushed into the sickbay I started up one of the new emh's a Mark three.

Please state....

Blow it somewhere else Doctor I need your expertise now right now with the new wounded coming in.

EMH: Yes Doctor right away sir.

http://images.snapfish.com/342345%3A723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2338%3D%3B44%3D543%3DXROQDF%3E232367%3B67%3A%3A%3A%3Bot1lsi" border="0">