• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Operations Control

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 09, 2006, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

OCC:NEWBERRY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ALLOWED TO DO THIS WITH OUT MY PRMISSION SO YOUR POSTS ARE GOINT TO BE DELETED FRONTIER IS IN NO SAME AT THE MOMENT
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

mwnesbitt90

Sir I belive Admeral ransom Merly knows me better and that is why he chose me, and with all due repect you will have to ask him in his office not infront of the other crew members!!
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Richard Ransom

Welcome Kight, first of all you are going to be on a Stafleet Station you should be given a rank so we can address you *thinks* I will give you  a provisary rank of Lieutennet fir your stay here you can get the Unform from stores

*turns to Tom*

Tom, you better put him to work some were he seems very adfused also go over what he whant to do with the station and try to keep it under regs

COmputer Redistar this new kight on the Station as Enginer and a Level 1 Secuitey Clearance also lock out his access from all Level 2 files and above  Confirm RansomRichardFleetAdmiral Enable

Computer: Access given

James Madison

Madison enters ops from the turbolift.

"I think my duties are needed here more than engineering for now. It would do best if we could contain this to sickbay. Rather than have the station as a whole effected. Do a run down of life support systems and open the stations R&R areas for the Rivendell. And also, not hinder the Windors work."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

"Have you learned of something to suspect him to face trouble? It does not appear a replacement for me as Stations CO has been found, or else has not begun active duty. Perhaps if you can understand my meaning, I get the feeling that this facility and things tied to it are in a knot that is not being repaired".

Vincent Garhart

OOC: O yes, so very mean you are.  But I am not power tripping.

On:
"Commodore, there are a few things that I need to do around the station may your security personel accomply me there.  
Also we have no science officer so I will enlist the aid of Commander Baphomet from the Rivendell."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Hobson returned from the Entertainment Center in time to receive the message.
=A= We need no quick assistance. We have been assaulted by a Kazon vessel, in works with the Romulans. However the Romulans backed down, and so the Kazon were left alone and did the same. We have a reduced power level, and are currently undergoing repairs. The docking bays are locked with a security alert in place still. May I ask what brings your ship here? =A=

Richard Ransom

* 6 hours later*

*Fleet Admiral Ransom enters Operations but limping*

the Doctor has cleared me for light Dutys

Ensign open a Channel to the Rivendell

==^== U.S.S Rivendell this is Fleet Admiral Ransom you are ordered to go to Avalon Station at maxamium Warp which will Take you 45 minites go there and assit in what ever means possaple and you are to pick up your new First Officer  Ransom out ==^==

Admiral Masion I whant you in my Office in 10 minites and breif me on the Satus of Frontier Station

We will Be Under Secuitey Alert Code Blue until Firture Notice under My Aurotiey as we are under Blue Commondore Nessbitt has full Command Auroitey Equal to Vice Admiral Garhard as Division Exective Officer until Furture Notice

Tom, When the Rivendell Leaves have Space Doors Sealed until Firther Notice

"Input on his granted rank of lieutenant, perhaps it would be more appropriate to grant him a non-com rank? Such as petty officer or such. A commissioned officer rank is meaningfull more on the fact that one has completed the academy or training to gain the rank...that is, if we are going by the book here. Either way, with Admiral Madison going with the Rivendell the extra hand in engineering will help".

mwnesbitt90

Ok sir well you can take a shuttlecraft there yourself if you wish to!

Richard Ransom

ooc:ALL UPGRADES OF THE WINDSOR WILL BE POSED IN THE TOPIC ON THE ENGINEING SECTION OF FRONTIER

Richard Ransom

Computer: Sensor Data Recive from Telescope uploading to Siecence Station 3

---------Compter Readout-------

Warp trail detected 2,000 kms formFrontier  Station on Course 144 by 72 speed of warp trail Warp 8
Warp feild Frenenaey of  0.91141.24  Non-Federation

Course track heading toward Sector J-24 uexplored section of space

Exact Loction is possible if Manuel  Scan is contucted
--------End of Read out-------

TeamLead: Commondore, I not a Science Officer by any means but if we can get this Commander we will be able to make head or tail of this what I gather from this information the ship that took the Admiral is some were in Sector J-25 but A sceince Officer can see exactly ware as Sir the Sector J-25 is  12,000 Kight years adcross on an other Note Commondore I have looked at the Fleet Admirals Logs and it sates he was going to talk to you about a Secuitey concern which he discuss in a Breifing to the Vice Admiral what was said in that Breifing could be a clue

"The Kazon have left then I assume".
He spoke to the Ensign which had been serving on Ops.
"Return power to the station, it appears we do not have to destroy ourselves...A good job was done of shaking this station apart though".
He returned to the conversation with Ransom.
"I am no engineer as James is, but I would figure we couldn't get the power we had for a week at the least".

Richard Brown

* Imcoming Transmission*

==^== Frontier Station this is the U.S.S  Unity en route to the Station our E.T.A is 50 mins while en route Long range Sensours detected Romluan and Kazon Vessels heading out of Federation Space we detected that these Vessels came from Frontier Station so you reqire assistance Unity Out==^==
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

mwnesbitt90

Computer Regocognize NesbittWilliamMitchellCommodorejgalphabetaalpha
Computer: Access Granted welcome back sir
Nesbitt: computer update current security protocalls restrict all non-admeralty to level one clearence. Also computer restrict access to all essential command areas as well as all engenring and transporter sectors to those with the rank of commander or higher!
Sirs we have received a threat from inside the station. it is being investigated but until it has been found who this threat came from the station has been upgraded with the above security protocalls!! on my autority!!