• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 3: Neyo Prime

Started by Mathew Moriarty, May 24, 2005, 04:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Na'Ru 35

Neyot suddenly was beamed from the Excalibur, back onto his own ship again. Na'Ru came onto the screen.
"Neyot, You will steady! Return to your side of Neyo, be gone!"
He returned speaking to the Excalibur.
"Ship, you will ask no questions untill permitted, you are to transport yourself to the main post. Coordinates are sent to you now.." The viewscreen went blank.
Live Long Neyo Prime!

Mathew Moriarty

I do agree with you Mr Torean and Mr Cook But this other droid Na'Ru 35 has noe nothing to harm us and infact has done quite a bit to protect us. He has had the General transported of the ship and has stood down his attack. I think I feel safer with Na'Ru 35 than with the General. I think we have a better chance of staying safe and bartering a better deal with it than with the General.

=/\= All hands this is Captain Mathew Moriarty. I am suggesting that you all make your way to transporters and beam to the Co-ordiantes set to them. =/\=

Okay everyone lets make our way there too.
Former Chief Tactical Officer USS Aztec
Former XO USS Discovery
Former XO/CO Uss Excalibur

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Will Nesmith

*Ignores the work on the deflector and listens intently*
"But?....Who?"
Ensign Will Nesmith
Ops Officer

Na'Ru 35

The technicians worked quicker as Na'Ru called out to them and worked with a control in his hand.
"Neyot is coming...he will be here in quick time".
Outside of the ship, the large deflector dish began to pulse in a very odd way. It seemed to project an image a little way in front of it like a hologram, but more eerie than one. It gave off no sound inside the ship or out, but movment was clear.
"Fire at his ship when he gets close enough. Allow this ship to be released". He turned to Moriarty.
"Your people will take the ship out of this post and direct it towards Neyots".
Live Long Neyo Prime!

Weasly Cook

Aye Sir.

Cook then takes the Conn while Mr. Moriarty deals with whatever he needs to deal with.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Na'Ru 35

The technicians worked quickly, and the weapon began to glow the sickly color yet again, causing the deflector to turn this color also.
"They are done!" He shouted to the crew on hand.
He then went to the ships wall panel and contacted the bridge, and Engineering.
"You will steer this ship to face Neyots, you will fire your dish when you do this. They will then die, and you will see that my word is kept".
Again, he spoke in so boring tones, to where it sounded as though this was a daily chore.
Live Long Neyo Prime!

Weasly Cook

I believe the fight is a pushing back and forth match, we push they push, but they still have a good chunck of their ships weapon ready, but just under half are dead in the water with engines, I would say concentrate our beam into a tight band with and use it to cut through the ship and rupture their warp cores, at least destroy a few more ships, I think we are not using the full capibilty of this weapon that Na'Ru 35 has so kindly given us.
Cook said the last part with a sarcastic tone of voice

Basicly they can still beat the snot out of us if we get careless faster then the roadrunner can run.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Indiana Jones

Jones walks in as Moriarty says Let's get the show on the road, after sitting in his seat he just smiles and turns to the captain

Well, Cook here, would propably have said some like, Raise the misen mast, set sail, raise ancore.

Cook just laughs at the words and shakes his head

That's true Jones, but you would have propably have said something like, Tally Ho, or Charge, but i guess its from our view points in history and what we like.
Ready to go anywhere

Lt. Indiana Jones
Chef Engineer
U.S.S. Windsor

Mathew Moriarty

OCC: Yes sorry everyone for my absence over the weekend, Life got in the way.
IC: Okay oh yes just a pick up on your belief in what Commander Cook would say he would probably get the naval quote right and say wieght anchor wather than raise it.
Very good all including you Commander Titan I say we get this show on the road or the Unity maybe there before us At this rate, Helm as Commander Titan order set course for the co-ordinates and engage warp 7.

Former XO USS Discovery

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

General Neyot

(Neyot is the only with the robotic limbs, lost in combat. To add to the military hardness of the character.)

10 Neyoeans appear in a beam of light on the bridge. One obviously Neyot.

"you will come with us to the surface. Resit, and die."
General Neyot of Neyo Prime

Torean

Off:  Capt? Are we evacuating all of the crew?

Weasly Cook

Cook's eyes widened, as he had taken Captain Smith to his quarters and then gone to oversee the Deflecter dish rebuilding.

What!? But that is not possible, I mean we have no records of any of our ships every reaching this area of this nebula nor this area of space for that matter. this has just gotten crazier then before as well as scairier

Mathew Moriarty

Yes Mr Na'Ru 35 we will move out toward their bases and take them out.
Former XO USS Discovery

John Travis

"I know little of thier one weapon they have attached to your deflector. But I look for things to get difficult. You also can stop calling me 'sir' or 'admiral'. My missing in action status will deprive me of both as far as that is concerned. I think I might start over my career when I return with you, but besides that. What do you have to say Na'Ru?"
John Travis

Indiana Jones

Jones mutters to himself

Great, We have a time bomb on my hands, just great

he turns to Na'Ru 35

Very well, I will have my men clear out this entire control room so your men can get this thing working agian, mind you they better work fast or we all may be seeing inside a nebula first hand

Jones then motion all his own men to leave the area to help on repairing the damage in Engieneering and elsewhere in the ship.
Ready to go anywhere

Lt. Indiana Jones
Chef Engineer
U.S.S. Windsor