• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Two:  The Coalition

Started by Brian Higgins, May 23, 2005, 02:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

=/-\= Major Brown, I have been informed that I won't be able to go with you. General Wanner will only be going. =/-\=

Patrick Brown

*turns to Captian Richerd*
Captian Hail the Uss Unity tell them that the Sation shields are still up and then tell them were the Shield generator is located then tell them to use the phser cannon until the shields are gone and beam the crew to the ships
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Patrick Brown

Helm Prepare the ship for departure *turns to richerd* Mr Richerd scan the area tell me the location of the Uss Unity and also prepare all our Marines for Departure
==^== Bridge to Engineing start all main drive system and  make the Warp core active
Engineer:Aye sir all systems are active I have got you Warp 9.901 for the maxumium 3 days.
==^==
Helm take us out ahead 1/4 Impulse
and bring us out to a holding pattern next to the sation.

Patrick Brown

Computer Record in Ships Log that at this stardate I had to give an order to leave behind our Commanding Officer to save the Ship

Helm Engage

*The Uss Reliance turns about and enters Warp speed heading for SS Kennady*

Mike Powell

"Very good. Captain lower the sheilds, romulan cloaks can not operate at there fullest with sheilds up. It creates a disturbance and sometimes patchs of the ship can be seen. Captain, how far away is the Unity from the station?"
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7162/spmikepowell20zc.jpg" border="0">

Wil Riker

==^== INCOMING TRANMISSION NEED COMMAND ACCESS TO RECIVE ALPHA-TWO EYES ONLY==^==
==^== ENQRIPTED SUBSPACE MESSAGE ALPHA_TWO ACCESS ONLY
to:Lt.Colonel Patrick Brown,Lt.General Chris Newberry

Uss Reliance,
we are in need of our strike team from  Dantor  the latesty we can wait is 20 hours the time it will take you to get here.you are to EVAC the Strike team now Iam under Orders from General Reed to see whats takeing you so long.Uss Reliance you are to Evac our strike team Now and set a course for SS Kenndey at Maximun Warp.We are in need of that strike team
Commander Wil Riker out.
==^==
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

Aron Wanner

=/\= To Reliance =/\=
This is General Wanner, We are ready for the transport...
Captain Rajnus, please meet me and Captain Bode on the bridge as soon as possible..
Unity out..
Major General Aron Wanner
Executive Officer, Dantor: Starphoenix Planetary Base

Aron Wanner

=/\= To Reliance =/\=

This is Major General Wanner on the Unity...Why did you changed course?
Major General Aron Wanner
Executive Officer, Dantor: Starphoenix Planetary Base

Wil Riker

==^== Uss Reliance this is Commander Riker on ss Kennady you are ordered to power down your Vessel and are Ordered to Lockdown your ship you have 3 minites to comply==^==
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

Mike Powell

OCC: I have returned to active duty.

"Lieutenant open a ship wide comm, Attention all  assualt team leaders, ready your men we will be commencing the landings in 15 minutes."

Patrick Brown

Computer Shut down all Systems
Brownbrovo12
Helm:Sir Dry Dock Complete
Major Brown taps the Ships intercomm
==^== All Hands this is Major Brown You are all off-Duty until further Notice please leave the Reliance at the Best time==^==
COmputer beam me direct to Lt.General Newberrys Office
*Beams off the Bridge*

Mike Powell

"I am right here Major."

*Says Colonel Powell walking out of his ready room.*

"Is the ship ready to depart?"

Patrick Brown

Lt.Colonel Brown opens a comm Link directly to Colonel Powells Communactor
==^== Uss Reliance to Alpha team Please Resond I repete Uss Reliance to Powell==^==
*turns to Picket*
Stay at that sation for a while once the Newyorks Bridge officers come up we will have some Officers to man our sations

Patrick Brown

Major Brown was on the Bridge when the Message came in then he taped the ships intercomm ==^== Bridge to lower decks Lt.General Newberry whont be joining us but Major General Warnner will so get his quarters prepared that is alll Bridge out==^==

Patrick Brown

Mr.Picket Devert power to engines
*turns the richerd*
Captian Evac the outer decks.
Helm stand by to use what power you got in the Engines
==^== Bridge to Engineing  give us as much power you can give us==^==
Lt.Brown modify the main defecter to sent a pluse like a warp core explozion toward the station
==^== All Hands this is Lt.Colonel Brown as you know we have crew which are traped on the station so the Uss Reliance is going to be a battering ram so brace yourselfs==^==
Captian Richerd on my Mark in five Minites we will ram the shields of the station above the command center but just before we hit Lt.Brown will send a pluse from the main deflecter to there shields while they modifly there shields we will hit them and hopefuly overload there shield generators so we can beam our crew home.