• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 3: Neyo Prime

Started by Mathew Moriarty, May 24, 2005, 04:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weasly Cook

Cook looks Mr. Travis up and down.

What happened? I mean you say you went on shore leave around here. well you must have been pretty confident and sure of your self to use your shore leave in this nebula. Just what caused you to be marooned here anyway? a shuttle crash? loss of power? there are many questions that i have i don't know where to start.

Cook turns to Torean

Mr. Torean, I think that we should hear out Mr. Travis before acting. So Captain Moriarty, may i join you to talk to Mr. Travis, I mean he has lived with them and I would like to hear about his experiances
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Keith Rinon

*A hail comes from the Uss Unity*

"Captain Bode, the ship is ounce again secured and under our control. Shall we beam you aboard sir?"

Mathew Moriarty

Okay in that Case we need to continue firing until Na'Ru 35 tell us if we can refine the weapon to make it more effective.
Former Chief Tactical Officer USS Aztec
Former XO USS Discovery
Former XO/CO Uss Excalibur

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Torean

"Aye sir,  Orange alert standing by.  Also I recommend dropping shielded Bouys"

Weasly Cook

Captain, I am not going to leave this ship without Captain Smith in my arms, I have no idea on what they will do if they got their hands on him, a model ship can be rebuilt, but a live, even as small as a feline can never be replaced.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Na'Ru 35

Suddenly, Neyot and his crew which was on the Excalibur were beamed off. Na'Ru stood next to Captain Moriarty.
"He will be back in a short time! We must work quickly!".
He then moved into an explanation of what took place.
"Your fellow ship is here, Neyot and his ship have been launched into sector 33, he will return soon. We must destroy him when he returns, my technicians must go to your deflector system!".
Outside, the USS Unity sat free, the Excalibur remaining clamped in the station dock area.
Live Long Neyo Prime!

Indiana Jones

Jones turns to face Na'Ru 35

What!? how dare you insult my ship! espesally her mechanics, she is the most advanced vessel built to date, So I would like you to show her some respect
Ready to go anywhere

Lt. Indiana Jones
Chef Engineer
U.S.S. Windsor

Will Nesmith

*Follows*
"Sir, we have located the shuttle on the planet. Transporters have locked on it and can transport it directly to the shuttlebay"
Ensign Will Nesmith
Ops Officer

Tom Titan

OCC: Anyone still here or am i alone?
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588

Mathew Moriarty

Negative on that Mr Torean. I don't particularly like being Captive but the ship whoever is contorlling it is taking us directly where we need to go. If we don't struggle and go with it willingly.....

=/\= Alien vessel I as Captain of the USS Excalibur would follow you willingly if you were to turn off your tactor beam. my mission was to explore this space and make freindly contact with those native to Neyo Prime. You seem to be taking me directly to where I need to go and so would follow willingly. It is just that Humans like use do like captaivity and so we ask nicely to beable to choose to follow rather than be force into it. =/\=

Hopefully if he knows that we were supposed to go there he might make friendly negotiations with us about travelling to his planet rather than be forced there.
Former XO USS Discovery

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Na'Ru 35

"Your postion is not that to make demands. Your ship is locked in place, it will not move untill needed. I have told you but your human instincts ignore me. It is not I who wants to harm you, it is Neyot who wants to end you. If you make me your enemy you will not leave Neyo. There is no thing you can tell me that will make me listen to you, you are inferior".
The liquid image on the wall dissolved and the Unity disappeared.
"I had hoped you would assist in the work, as a sign of friendship. At this point in time, you need me more than I need you. I can protect you from Neyot, even destroy him with your deflector. Your morals do not apply here at Neyo. Your demands are useless".
Live Long Neyo Prime!

Romar

Lt Romar accepts the Padd and acknowledges Bode....
In a Secret Location later that day romar manages to complete what Bode had asked of him.

http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/assimilate.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':assimilate:'>
Lieutenant Uss Unity
Cheif Tactical & Security

Torean

After a few seconds the deflector charges and is ready to fire.

"Firing at the second vessel sir."

A deep red beam shots out from the deflector and strikes the second ship.  Going right through the ships shields and slicing up the outer hull.
The ship then promply explodes taking another vessel with it.

"Captain, 3 down 17 to go."

4 enemy vessels attack the exaliburs ventral flank.  Firing weapons in rapid succession.

"Shields down to 23% sir.  We can not last much longer against 17 ships of superior firepower.  Each burst from the deflector takes 45 seconds to charge fully.  
I have scanned the system captain and there is a nebula at 375 mark 4.  
Shall we go play hide and go seek?"

Na'Ru 35

The creature did not ponder the captains words at all, his expression remained, his voice an even tone.
"You are advanced...You will not be let free...We are only a short distance from Neyo..."
Live Long Neyo Prime!

Mathew Moriarty

Now everyone please settle down. I believe that I must get this out before we can make any in roads into our discusiion here Commander Na'Ru 35. The Starfleet charter would allow me to help out in any way with negociation and some other political ways to help you but the Charter does not allow for me to enter the ship or crew into anyform of civil War. Now you may as the saying goes be advanced Technologically but you need to looking to to working with eveyone before Starfleet Can help you with planetary problem. Weather you decide to take over our ship and then do it is entirely up to you but we like you have done everything that you wanted us to do. early on because you were taking us when we needed to go. I can not answer as to why the Captain of the Unity decided to fight because I am not Captain Bode, I am Captain Mathew Moriarty and I have tried to help out in any way possible and open to me through my protective Starfleet charter.
Former XO USS Discovery